• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Wolf I Am

Dragoness_Demik

Dragoness of the Heavens
Hello everyone! I recently heard an awesome new song that has really inspired me. I'm going to put the lyrics in a spoiler cause they're lyrics, they're long. Here's the song.

Running free I'll keep the flame alive
With the forest I am one
Running wild and hunting to survive
I released the wolf I am
Dark in the night, I was a child
Set for a ride, the laird arrived
I got on his horse, he took the road
And like a goat, I knew I was sold
Restless, looking for shelter
I found it in the wild's embrace
Now it's my home My wolfpack!
With the forest I am one
I released the wolf I am
Alone in a cave, with my old friend
I took what he said,
I learnt to survive
His time had come,
I'm on my own I live in the wild, I'm not alone
With the forest I am one
I released the wolf I am
I found the love, among my wolves
I spoke to the owl,
I know what it saw I hunted with them,
in the woods
One heart, one soul, I howl at the moon
With the forest I am one
I released the wolf I am

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: julián yagüe merás / david sánchez navarrete / gustavo infantes paniagua / patricia san martín golderos / víctor fernández garcía

First off you do not have to like the song lol. I understand my music isn't for everyone which is why I put the lyrics. Though this one is very tame compared to some of the stuff I listen to. Ok so before I get into the story stuff a little about me and what I'm looking for. I'm a single mother of two who works full time. So I am busy and won't always be able to write back and forth a lot. I will try to write every day or at least every other day though. If you can live with that pace then we'll be fine. I usually like a paragraph or two at least for post length but that of course goes up and down depending on what's going on. I love winging things. Just writing and seeing where the story takes us while planning things here and there but if you're a planner I can definitely work with that. That's about it. Story time...
View attachment 656879
Or rather character time. I don't really have a concrete story idea yet but I do have some fleeting ideas. Mostly it will depend on what setting we land on. Anyway, I'm rambling, character. As the song so beautifully describes the character would be someone, I'm thinking a young woman, who when she was a child she ran away to the forest. She has been living there, running free and wild with a pack of wolves. She knows everything about the forest and its creatures. She has learned how to hunt and survive in the wild on her own and with the pack.

Like I said the actual story depends on the setting and your character. This could be a fantasy world or it could be the modern world or anything in between or beyond. We can talk that out or if you have a character for one that's great. I'm good with your character being either male or female. Couple interesting meeting ideas I had were either your character is getting ready to shoot one of her packmates and she tackles you or you live in the area and have noticed the crazy wild woman and are concerned for her lol. Or maybe she has to help you out of a bad situation. But those are just my little thoughts. You can post here or pm me.

Thanks for reading! ~*DD*~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back