-victorian slang
- what does "arfarfan’arf" mean?
-what does poison smell like?
-what do some occults do?
-name generator
-can half-human-half-ghosts eat food?
and there are many more lmao

"World's strongest metal."

I never ended up using that one because as it turned out, the character involved was capable of blasting through the world's strongest metal so I went with a "Nonspecific Special Alloy" cop out.

I mean, I wouldn't say this is TOO out there, but I always feel really weird when I'm looking for face claims and I type in stuff like "young (insert hair color) hair boy," or something like that. It just always feels weird and like I'm some creep, but I'm like no I'm literally the same age as these people and I'm looking for face claims! I don't know if what I just wrote made any sense, but I guess to me, being generally new to roleplaying, this is the weirdest thing I've Googled for an rp.

"Sports teams in Texas"
"Medical schools in Texas"
"Medical schools in Texas with strong sport programs"

All of this for a character I didn't think I'd be making until ten minutes ago.

I mean, I wouldn't say this is TOO out there, but I always feel really weird when I'm looking for face claims and I type in stuff like "young (insert hair color) hair boy," or something like that. It just always feels weird and like I'm some creep, but I'm like no I'm literally the same age as these people and I'm looking for face claims! I don't know if what I just wrote made any sense, but I guess to me, being generally new to roleplaying, this is the weirdest thing I've Googled for an rp.
This is why I switched from faceclaims to descriptions.

Well, just recently:
Megalohydrothalassophobia
Photorealistic Loch Ness monster

• gliding snake
  • humans evolved when
  • sleeping bag sizes*
  • define [word i know the definition of but want more ideas about]
  • perfume review
  • cigar review
  • what does it feel like to get shot
*i have learned that they do not make Anything for people over 6'4".

• gliding snake
  • humans evolved when
  • sleeping bag sizes*
  • define [word i know the definition of but want more ideas about]
  • perfume review
  • cigar review
  • what does it feel like to get shot
*i have learned that they do not make Anything for people over 6'4".
Fascinating. I didn't know that.

Most recently:
“what are the dog handler gloves called”
“bite forces of different animals”

^only weird because I need this information in reference to the human bite force

-Ancient History travel times for a ship
- Life without a tongue
-Ancient torture/execution methods
-What even are ancient battles omigod pls help me
-Knots as ship measurements why won't anyone just tell me what tf they are gdi
-How fast does a man bleed out when stabbed in the neck in this particular spot I'm not paying you to ask questions, I am paying you to give answers.
- Victorian glove etiquette
- Greek shame and the understanding of pollution.

Here's an obscure and oddly specific one from just now for a RP post: "When was Wizard of Oz imported to Yugoslavia?"

I never did find an answer btw, but I took some liberties and assumed it was there. It's an old movie anyway so everyone has probably seen it lol.

Usually stuff like "wound recovery time" or "where can I stab someone and it not be immediately deadly" and similar topics. Oops.

I don't remember the specifics but it was mostly about recovering from gunshot wounds and the effects of gunshot wounds, particularly in the leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back