• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The War That Never Ended - OOC

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
WELCOME!!
Any questions or discussion can be put here!

IC | CS

Notice to Wehrmacht Characters: IF INTERESTED
If you're planning to create a Wehrmacht character I am looking for characters to be apart of my company! If interested just send me a pm or something!

Nah, Konstantin was her big brother figure dude, don't get gross. Shipping my own characters is like roleplay incest
It felt somewhat like there could have been room for it, but I am sorry if I read the intention completely wrong, I hope you weren't too offended by it, as I didn't mean too! I meant it more in a playful way but I am still sorry!

It felt somewhat like there could have been room for it, but I am sorry if I read the intention completely wrong, I hope you weren't too offended by it, as I didn't mean too! I meant it more in a playful way but I am still sorry!
Chill dude, :p I'm not offended at all, sorry if it came across too harsh!
I mean, they have a capacity to, but its not my angle between them (;

Gonna turn the German's arc into a Band of Brothers (Wehrmacht Edition) knockoff.

Put on your stahlhelms, kinde... we're going to make some space... some "living space".

(Insert German marching songs ear-rape)

Gonna turn the German's arc into a Band of Brothers (Wehrmacht Edition) knockoff.

Put on your stahlhelms, kinde... we're going to make some space... some "living space".

Nazi Knockoffs - I'm into it

Haha, I dig it. Also the lebenstraum (hope that's the actual word) tagline is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back