• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Very Best (A Pokemon OOC) [CLOSED]

Yeah, it would. Also, the Underworld deal thing is a reference to Team Rocket and is Mick either trying to buy his crew into the new Team or trying to buy something huge from them. BackSet BackSet

Ah man I just had the best idea. I need to find an excuse to give Mare a doiblade because the image of Mare dual wielding doublades is a badass one.

There's such a weird group dynamic with Teal, Mino and Sandy~ And, for that matter, it's equally as weird with the Pokemon personalities! The combination of a bruting Purugly, a bashful Leafeon and a playful Aipom definitely makes for a unique group.

SpotBandit SpotBandit I absolutely love Mino and Sprout, by the way~ There aren't many shy characters that are more than just an annoying stereotype, so it's really refreshing to see such a well-done and true take on something that can be so cheap and overdone on RpN. Him and Sprout are definitely characters I'll be keeping my eye on~

thetasfiasco thetasfiasco
!!I'm really glad you like them. T7T)b
I'm also really glad I didn't make them very stereotypical too, haha. Being shy myself, it really helps to build a more believable character, rather than one that always stutters in their sentences, or blushes at some kind of remark that doesn't even prompt them to.
Also, I'm pretty interested in the small trio we've got going as well. All of the varying personalities of the pokemon and people is gonna end up with some rather interesting interactions.

Ah man I just had the best idea. I need to find an excuse to give Mare a doiblade because the image of Mare dual wielding doublades is a badass one.

Witnessing Mare wield a doiblade will no doubt give Ezra heart failure (and quite frankly scares me too haha).

And definitely to the trio! It's the best of *multiple* worlds it seems haha. It'll be very interesting to see where things will take them.

Spends more time trying to think up a nice title for her music hyperlinks than actual posts

Oh by the way, can you guys be careful about what you do and don't mention about history. I'm trying to leave as many plot threads open for following as I can.

Oh by the way, can you guys be careful about what you do and don't mention about history. I'm trying to leave as many plot threads open for following as I can.

Just so I'm clear, when you say history, do you mean the history of the regions/certain big Pokémon who shall not be named etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back