• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, me n my siblings are pretty close so it's good to go out as 3 again instead of one or two
I only have a brother but I grew up with my cousins like they were my siblings so I know what you mean. It's nice to chill with fam ^w^

Also, is Arii falling or sliding on Metal Seadramon in the end?

They're like. Tipping. Y'know when someone falls but doesn't do anything about it? They're doing that thing xD

mostly waiting to see how arii's fall and ruth's catch goes since it would be a shame if she hurt them some more somehow but I'm doing well, you?

i'm am bit surprised to see you on azurian I thought you could only post wedneday-saturday?

I have been summoned who dares invoke my name xD lol how are you peeps tonight?
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

mostly waiting to see how arii's fall and ruth's catch goes since it would be a shame if she hurt them some more somehow but I'm doing well, you?

i'm am bit surprised to see you on azurian I thought you could only post wedneday-saturday?

Technically I can't but I am suffering trying to but worse case scenario this may not be up till Wednesday, but I feel so freaking bad not getting this up Saturday.

Lol x3

I am doing well though just really tired lots of appointments this week consuming my life.

Technically I can't but I am suffering trying to but worse case scenario this may not be up till Wednesday, but I feel so freaking bad not getting this up Saturday.

Lol x3
You don't need to worry, sometimes hiccups happen :3 and it's best to plan out than not. We'll still be here :D
I am doing well though just really tired lots of appointments this week consuming my life.
I hope it gets better. I forgot to ask but even I am not doing too good.

Mei doesnt have a specific one but she does have her "ohohoho" persona voice pitched up a bit from her normal one. Its like people who work retail and use their customer service voice.
Honestly I just imagine her like "Ara ara" kind of voice

I gotta ask, What does everyone's character sound like?

Chel sounds like this lol:

Raven: definitely a more chill version of Savvy Hyuga:

EXCELLANT

That's a good question

The ending is definitely Ruth xD

LMFAO I can just here her screams perfect now XD.

I'll have to ponder that. 🤔

GO FORTH AND FIND YOUR VOICE XD

Mei doesnt have a specific one but she does have her "ohohoho" persona voice pitched up a bit from her normal one. Its like people who work retail and use their customer service voice.

Honestly I considered her voice a Victorian duchess who goes ohohohoho already XD.

Honestly I just imagine her like "Ara ara" kind of voice

Don't add that fuel to the fire XD.

This is what Leo sounds like

Mikey is to perfect a match XD

Post is in finishing stages galvanismgal galvanismgal Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Mirai-chan Mirai-chan ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist

Will be up today just going over it a few times to make sure I didnt miss any details. Also my reactions to your current round of posts will also be up soon lol.

galvanismgal galvanismgal Again i just freaking loves Mei's insane rich girl mentality XD poor Gabumon is going to come out of this partnership with dozens of ptsd's like PhD's lol.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 I do hope to see more of The boys but i get this one moment didnt get them a clear in so hopefully this helps. I do like Elecmons thinking though being more concentrated on the follow up than the right now.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Ruth is just easily wowed i feel XD. Impmon coming in strong with his first attack x3.

Anorgos Anorgos Welp we see who the rescue teams leader is now XD. Lopmon aerial parachutes-landing gear in a store near you.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon lmfao i swear if they land how i think they are going to land XD

............................................................................................................... First half of post complete finishing up second half now.

Chel sounds like this lol:

Raven: definitely a more chill version of Savvy Hyuga:

EXCELLANT

LMFAO I can just here her screams perfect now XD.

GO FORTH AND FIND YOUR VOICE XD

Honestly I considered her voice a Victorian duchess who goes ohohohoho already XD.

Don't add that fuel to the fire XD.

Mikey is to perfect a match XD

Post is in finishing stages galvanismgal galvanismgal Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Mirai-chan Mirai-chan ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Anorgos Anorgos Twist Twist

Will be up today just going over it a few times to make sure I didnt miss any details. Also my reactions to your current round of posts will also be up soon lol.

Seriously

IT SUMS UP LEONARD!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back