• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
No, he gets himself into pretty much every single Predicament that he didn't even expect.
Oh xD sorry last I remember that song was a long time ago. I probably should reread the lyrics.

Awe, curious if he learns to adapt or what their progression will be

I'll need to think on what theme and battle music would go well for Róisín and Lopmon! Also Lopmon to the rescue for Arii to catch hold off!

group 1 hard core battle with chel
group 2 oran highschool host club but arii is the vase

Love me some Ouran High shenanigans lol

How dare she continue the puns xD

Also, thank you! I really do adore Impmon but I want them to struggle liking each other. It helps Impmon get an idea of what Ruth is like. I can't wait till they get close either. Soon 😭

I think I found Impmon's song to Ruth:

Now I'm curious about everyone's themes. (Trying to expand music playlist)

No worries yous guys earn your compliments lol x3.

Mei' theme is

and the black gabumon/mei fight theme is

Though I have a whole playlist for them since its fun to make one

The music infection spreads what has Pumpkid Pumpkid wrought upon us XD

Oh smash mouth nice

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream I've been meaning to ask, are our Digimon the same gender as their partners? I assumed they probably were considering they were made using their genetic material.

That is a you call they can be the same gender, different gender, or have no defining gender. That is fluidity of digimon as it were.

I'll need to think on what theme and battle music would go well for Róisín and Lopmon! Also Lopmon to the rescue for Arii to catch hold off!

Dewit

Update: I have been stolen away by my siblings for Shenanigans. I have no idea when I'm gonna be back at my own place, so my post is gonna be on hold xD

You guys are free to assume Arii is blankly glaring at the sun if I don't get something up in a timely manner

Been busy with EOC's They've been a Pain in the Ass

Alright so for now I am going to place your peep on temporary freeze. We will check on this again in about a two weekss time in case your not able to by than.

Update: I have been stolen away by my siblings for Shenanigans. I have no idea when I'm gonna be back at my own place, so my post is gonna be on hold xD

You guys are free to assume Arii is blankly glaring at the sun if I don't get something up in a timely manner

LMFAO have fun no worries, and thanks for the heads up.

Something Arii would listen to:

Vs

Their character theme:

Jet likes most music. I'm thinking his character theme is something like:

But also

And a little bit of

Love me some Ouran High shenanigans lol

No worries yous guys earn your compliments lol x3.

The music infection spreads what has Pumpkid Pumpkid wrought upon us XD

Oh smash mouth nice

That is a you call they can be the same gender, different gender, or have no defining gender. That is fluidity of digimon as it were.

Dewit
I want to hear everyone. I want to see their characters to bloom >=[ that is all.

Something Arii would listen to:

Vs

Their character theme:

Jet likes most music. I'm thinking his character theme is something like:

But also

And a little bit of

Awe this is bittersweet to me,but also wholesome.😭

Here is Ruth, Impmon, & Terriermon. Ruth's was hard to find without sounding depressing but I think this one sums it up tbh.

Lol this is can be for both Impmon and Terriermon's theme but it feels more of the rabbit since our of the edgy 2 he's the chipper one but the drawback is he's conceited and too confident. Even though he slays in that department really well imo

When it comes to battle themes I like lyrics that leads to a purpose for fighting. For Ruth it's her upbringing:P

But also

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan did you want to skip this round or are you able to post within the next 4-5 hours? Cause once five hours past I do need to make my post before I am unable to.

I can prob spit out a small reactionary post on mobile rq but I don't guarantee quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back