• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm not picky. We can go short term. Just checking my options. It's short term, Ruth would be content to meet them either way and find it to be a small world. If long term, she would have vented to him a lot or talked to him about digimon since she doesn't have anyone to call a friend in RL or active parents for that matter. Mostly going to school or working is all I can think of for her before her fall.
Let's go long term. Changed my mind. Makes more sense. We could say possibly that their communications have become less frequent recently (last year(s)?) as Ace has increasingly devoted his time to athletics but still maintain contact.

Let's go long term. Changed my mind. Makes more sense. We could say possibly that their communications have become less frequent recently (last year(s)?) as Ace has increasingly devoted his time to athletics but still maintain contact.
Yeah that works. Ooo have a bit of tension? I like. If that's the case she will probably be a bit awkward around him or at the least be a bit reserved cause she will feel like she scared Alex away a bit even though that's not the case. She's bad with confrontation. XD

Did you have a plan before? Like had some semi idea of what to do? Searching up Elecmon's abilities might help?
Usually I just come up with something while writing, but nothing. I did look up Elecmon's abilities already

Love how basically this whole group hit an action sequence and went "...oh no what do we do" considering that most groups thrive on action sequences, lol. I like you guys more and more every post

Mei like suuuper close to just helpping arii but ruth probs would help them and she does not want to somehow lasso them together with her belt and start some romance arc this early.

Mei like suuuper close to just helpping arii but ruth probs would help them and she does not want to somehow lasso them together with her belt and start some romance arc this early.
You beat me to it xD is it cause I panicked when I told you?
But what happened to snapping their neck? XD

nah I had a post more prepped I was just finding it clunky so I kept editing it. I'll probs edit some small wordng with the post I made just to make some sentences flow better.

...my mercy knows no bounds just know next month its gonna be mei

nah I had a post more prepped I was just finding it clunky so I kept editing it. I'll probs edit some small wordng with the post I made just to make some sentences flow better.

You did not just quote NSYNC?!

I figured that would be the case for the digievolutions I was just wondering if the digivices would be similar since we were talking about the many functions they might have due to the anime and how/if they would unlock or happen in this rp

Oh they do but there is a reason they haven't triggered yet.

oh crap I like completely forgot to reply to this ooc for a hot minute

I don't have anything in mind for Arii post-wise rn aside from like "ah. I am going to die and never get my degree" so I'll prob wait a bit for a few posts, though Arii landing on Ruth would be very funny, and I'm all for it

LEGASP THE OUTRAGE OF THIS INDECENT ACT

lol

I'm waiting for other people's post but if you're waiting for Impmon to make a wall I can go first. Sorry I should have said something earlier.

I feel like your all doing that o3o

I'm holding fire on my post as well, it's not complete but it's almost there. I was planning on giving others the opportunity to attack first but I'm also in two minds whether or not I should have Cutemon get in on the action.

I KNEW IT YOU ALL ARE JLKHYJGHGHUKHDMHIK

Love how basically this whole group hit an action sequence and went "...oh no what do we do" considering that most groups thrive on action sequences, lol. I like you guys more and more every post

I know its rare to see the script flipped like this XD.

If only we had the power of friendship

lol Mei be using the lasso of seduce rather than truth XD

You beat me to it xD is it cause I panicked when I told you?
But what happened to snapping their neck? XD

XD WHY DIDNT YOU HURT US MORE LMFAO

These Mei jokes are evolving to new heights XD

You did not just quote NSYNC?!

She did XD

meibye I did but you know april showers bring mei flowers

you know we have enough cast members for an idol group

Oh gawd it continued XD.

Oh since I forgot to last time for the last round of posting:

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon I loved the panic in Arii good job grasping for a leg up on life x3.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Your adding to the want for me to see Ruth fully accept Impmon one day, also I really love Impmon and Ruths interactions even if shes so mean to him lol.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I just want you to know because of how Ace has acted on this day I have set aside of future enemy just for you XD.

Anorgos Anorgos STAHP I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ROAD OF EMOTIONAL TRAUMA NUHJYKGKHG good job XD.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 I feel Danny and Elecmon are the "Ya this is definitely happening... why wont my feet move... oh wait now I am running WHY AM I RUNNING TO THE METAL SERPANT" duo at the moment XD

Twist Twist Clever girl she went for the feet XD

galvanismgal galvanismgal I am just getting beautiful does not know how to function with society sanity vibes with Mei and I adore her for it XD.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Dracomons intro was pretty good gave me a pretty good laugh and good content to add to it.

...................................................................................

Alright peeps this is officially we are back on track for posting schedule so for now on if you think you cant post in a round i need you to let me know at least a day in advance to the Saturday deadline that way you dont get a strike, and so I can assist the issue if need so you don't have to have a panic attack in case stuff like writers block or just lack of response material is the issue. YOU POINT THE ISSUE OUT AND I WILL FIX IT FOR YOU DUN DUN DUN.

With that said Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu are you still with us? I haven't seen any content from you since March 17. If you need to bail, or have stuff going on just let me know in DM's I am able to work with ya if you need it.

lol

She did XD

Oh gawd it continued XD.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon I loved the panic in Arii good job grasping for a leg up on life x3.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Your adding to the want for me to see Ruth fully accept Impmon one day, also I really love Impmon and Ruths interactions even if shes so mean to him lol.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I just want you to know because of how Ace has acted on this day I have set aside of future enemy just for you XD.

Anorgos Anorgos STAHP I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ROAD OF EMOTIONAL TRAUMA NUHJYKGKHG good job XD.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 I feel Danny and Elecmon are the "Ya this is definitely happening... why wont my feet move... oh wait now I am running WHY AM I RUNNING TO THE METAL SERPANT" duo at the moment XD

galvanismgal galvanismgal I am just getting beautiful does not know how to function with society sanity vibes with Mei and I adore her for it XD.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Dracomons intro was pretty good gave me a pretty good laugh and good content to add to it.

...................................................................................

Alright peeps this is officially we are back on track for posting schedule so for now on if you think you cant post in a round i need you to let me know at least a day in advance to the Saturday deadline that way you dont get a strike, and so I can assist the issue if need so you don't have to have a panic attack in case stuff like writers block or just lack of response material is the issue. YOU POINT THE ISSUE OUT AND I WILL FIX IT FOR YOU DUN DUN DUN.

With that said Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu are you still with us? I haven't seen any content from you since March 17. If you need to bail, or have stuff going on just let me know in DM's I am able to work with ya if you need it.
Been busy with EOC's They've been a Pain in the Ass

lol

She did XD

Oh gawd it continued XD.

How dare she continue the puns xD

Also, thank you! I really do adore Impmon but I want them to struggle liking each other. It helps Impmon get an idea of what Ruth is like. I can't wait till they get close either. Soon 😭

I think I found Impmon's song to Ruth:

Now I'm curious about everyone's themes. (Trying to expand music playlist)

Also, thank you! I really do adore Impmon but I want them to struggle liking each other. It helps Impmon get an idea of what Ruth is like. I can't wait till they get close either. Soon 😭

Mei' theme is

and the black gabumon/mei fight theme is

Though I have a whole playlist for them since its fun to make one

Last edited:
Oh yeah i fixed the Battle Theme For Leo & Dracomon... Somehow for Both it Put Smashmouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back