• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
While I wait for others to post, I've been drawing everyone. So far I've drawn three people including Ruth. I can only do portrait cause I'm lazy.

Well if he starts drinking, at least we'll know why

Trust me he wishes he could with how much he puts up with XD

While I wait for others to post, I've been drawing everyone. So far I've drawn three people including Ruth. I can only do portrait cause I'm lazy.

Wait what?

Of course! :D I forgot to put the others on my phone but here is one of them.

HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS.... Seriously Pumpkid Pumpkid thats freak amazing. Like hot damn your talented.

AUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUFHAUGHAUGHSUGBGRgnhth;nt

And you broke Scathe XD

hopefully so, I wonder if the saturday deadline for post is going to be pushed back due to the outage?

Also nice art!

Actually since you did bring that up Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Twist Twist Anorgos Anorgos Mirai-chan Mirai-chan if you guys need more time please just let me know I will extend out the post cut off this week do to the site crash it just might take me a few days to post back in turn. Please let me know your projects when you get a chance.

Dammit Pumpkid Pumpkid now i gotta romance Mei see what you did to galvanismgal galvanismgal XD lmfao stahp being so amazing at drawing character concepts blast you talented who...

Trust me he wishes he could with how much he puts up with XD

Wait what?

HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS.... Seriously Pumpkid Pumpkid thats freak amazing. Like hot damn your talented.

And you broke Scathe XD

Actually since you did bring that up Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Twist Twist Anorgos Anorgos Mirai-chan Mirai-chan if you guys need more time please just let me know I will extend out the post cut off this week do to the site crash it just might take me a few days to post back in turn. Please let me know your projects when you get a chance.

Dammit Pumpkid Pumpkid now i gotta romance Mei see what you did to galvanismgal galvanismgal XD lmfao stahp being so amazing at drawing character concepts blast you talented who...

Never gonna give you up stop making hot people. Though I'll redo Ariiasq since I feel I did them dirty. At the time I didn't feel confident in my art but now I am after drawing Mei. Also, do it! Romance the lovely lady xD I ship! Just like I ship Ruth and Arii

If that's the case I suppose I will post for Ruth again. It will be the last bit of conversation before the next scene. We're supposed to follow Chel, right?

You know I am strangely going to bet Kimi, and Raven are going to end up best friends just on the starting connections they got so far lol.

Sorry for the late reply! And all the digi-vices and character designs have been amazing to see Pumpkid Pumpkid !! Thank you so much for the design, it's perfect for Róisín! ^_^

Lol simplicity. I imagine they try to avoid drama? I mean that sounds like a given but just curious considering Ruth is a hazard
They like observing drama from a safe distance and starting lighthearted drama (like. Arguing which candy bar is the best with ur friends despite all of you knowing no one here cares), but yeah, the moment they're involved in serious drama, it's all over. They have the emotional capacity for like. 2 emotions at a time and at least one of those is always annoyance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back