• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
In the words of skeleton:
View attachment 1152100
What do you mean? (My brain is mush rn sorry if I don't understand lol)
I thought the rules said we get like 4 "actions" per combat but the princess tutu reference is because all the fights in the show are solved by heartfelt conversation. Its probs an outdated reference to make now…but my tldr attempt at a joke is the fact we could just speed run dialog to avoid fights with how posting can work lol.

I thought the rules said we get like 4 "actions" per combat but the princess tutu reference is because all the fights in the show are solved by heartfelt conversation. Its probs an outdated reference to make now…but my tldr attempt at a joke is the fact we could just speed run dialog to avoid fights with how posting can work lol.
I've never heard of that before. Then again when it comes to memes I'm completely lost, but I try. But I recall people call it Talk-nojutsu

Intro post done, and Róisín is not having the best day and/or night!

I relate. I have an issue with the choice of color on lopmon as it doesn't sit right but it is what it is. Out of the twins, Terriermon has always been my favorite. I love his personality the most. I like ankylomon too. They're pretty cool

Both Terriormon and Lopmon are great dual Digimon! Lopmon always won it for me due to its dark digi-line.

Speaking of the D-Touch design, if it's on offer I was thinking Róisín's was Gold and Red please.

Alright everyone has posted this round I'll either have my post up today or tomorrow. Yet again I love the energy you all have with your characters yet now lets see how well you do with your BIO DATA DIGIMON INTRODUCTIONS MWHAHAHAHAHA

Intro post done, and Róisín is not having the best day and/or night!

Both Terriormon and Lopmon are great dual Digimon! Lopmon always won it for me due to its dark digi-line.

Speaking of the D-Touch design, if it's on offer I was thinking Róisín's was Gold and Red please.
They indeed are and it's great to learn that I have found my other half. 😭

And yes it's on the table. I'll get right on it.
good morning/evening.
Good evening :3 Hope you're doing ok.
Alright everyone has posted this round I'll either have my post up today or tomorrow. Yet again I love the energy you all have with your characters yet now lets see how well you do with your BIO DATA DIGIMON INTRODUCTIONS MWHAHAHAHAHA
Oh Ruth is gonna lose her shit and I am excited

They indeed are and it's great to learn that I have found my other half. 😭

And yes it's on the table. I'll get right on it.

Good evening :3 Hope you're doing ok.

Oh Ruth is gonna lose her shit and I am excited
Deary just be the magic of getting people excited with their digivices in this rp lol. I think the hype train nurturing is your talent.

Aight post almost done not going to lie Arii wins the award for first bear poke XD. To bad it was the wrong bear to poke >.>.... I loved responding to everyone I should have this up in about thirty minutes.

Also Ruth wins first official full freak-out out XD

Post is up

Last edited:
Note to self: Hit Arii first XD
They've already been injured, lol (their digivice took a good chunk out of them valiantly attempting to understand Hey What The Fuck), they're just particularly stupid right now. Side affect of stable living and predetermined expectations

They're building their case for consciousness... slowly

Now hitting them for catharsis will definitely work

Actually funny thing is thanks to Ariis's response I totally know what first villain Digimon to hit you all with XD

Glad to be of service, lol

Though tbh I can't wait until someone rises to Arii's baits good and proper so they can get a good parry and riposte in and chill tf out a little bit

Deary just be the magic of getting people excited with their digivices in this rp lol. I think the hype train nurturing is your talent.
Oh nah, it's actually everyone here who gathered together to participate in a fandom. Everyone is fun and chill along with their unique characters who are equally as interesting. And it's thanks to you that we got together 😌 boss dude :D

Aight post almost done not going to lie Arii wins the award for first bear poke XD. To bad it was the wrong bear to poke >.>.... I loved responding to everyone I should have this up in about thirty minutes.

Also Ruth wins first official full freak-out out XD

Post is up
Yes! I won something.
It's no fun if they don't try biting back a little bit, though Arii is now going to take every opportunity to push metalseadramon's buttons tbh. He's too easy to frustrate
This person needs to be on a leash at all times in case something happens.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Massive favour perhaps but could you edit Kimi's Digivice to yellow and green for me pretty please. Want to use it in my next post hopefully.

if you ever need help at all with edits let me know.
Thank you! :D I'll let ya know.

Edit: That reminds me, was thinking of making it a bit extra by making the digivice background transparent and on occasions give a glow effect whenever the digivice activates.

Last edited:
Thank you! :D I'll let ya know.

Edit: That reminds me, was thinking of making it a bit extra by making the digivice background transparent and on occasions give a glow effect whenever the digivice activates.
that could be a neat feature. I know some people have alternative digivolving methods so it could be useful for those as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back