• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The wiki mentioned some of them on one of the pages...I can't remember if it was on the main digivice page or not but I know the S1 kids had some special stuff with theirs.
It changes color I believe when they go to mega and merge with the crystal or something?

Also, now I see why Chel is strong. They essentially have GOD on their side. Goddramon. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding

Yas!!! I love the Arii posts. So interesting to see behind their mysterious mind. I'm sad they didn't stab Metal seadramon tho. D: also does that mean they agreed to be her partner or travel buddy?

I can confirm. Ruth was there.
Glad you like them xD They have some braincells. Somewhat. Sometimes. Maybe.

Well, everyone else seems teamed up in their eyes, so yeah, lol

It changes color I believe when they go to mega and merge with the crystal or something?

Also, now I see why Chel is strong. They essentially have GOD on their side. Goddramon. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding

Oh ya lol. In fact it'll take awhile but the level of how dangerous Chel in particular is will eventually be revealed.

Funny thing was I was sorta expecting arii to just to have a silly moment of a sea dragon giving a human a "really dude my name literally contains the word metal" face when the knife bounced off him lol.

Oh ya lol. In fact it'll take awhile but the level of how dangerous Chel in particular is will eventually be revealed.

Funny thing was I was sorta expecting arii to just to have a silly moment of a sea dragon giving a human a "really dude my name literally contains the word metal" face when the knife bounced off him lol.
I think they would legitimately rather eat sand than blunt their knife, lmao

Yes!!! I get le knife buddy. I think Mei wanted to join or pair up too.
She’s prone to self-exclusion so Mei is just going to get stuck where the plot puts her or where she feels the most people can project their insecurities and flaws onto her to try and bringing harmony to the party (its the waring countries team up to beat the demon lord vibe)

I died when Ruth climbed that tree and somehow feel like Arii is going to end up eating sand...
its fun seeing everyone start to interact with their partners as well

Last edited:
I'm thinking on posting a reaction on him waking up only to be interrupted by his partner... and seeing how that goes.

I'm thinking on posting a reaction on him waking up only to be interrupted by his partner... and seeing how that goes.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

I want to see what he thinks.
She’s prone to self-exclusion so Mei is just going to get stuck where the plot puts her or where she feels the most people can project their insecurities and flaws onto her to try and bringing harmony to the party (its the waring countries team up to beat the demon lord vibe)

I died when Ruth climbed that tree and somehow feel like Arii is going to end up eating sand...
its fun seeing everyone start to interact with their partners as well
XD I'm glad. I wasn't planning on it but the thought just crossed my mind so much that I realized it's not farfetched of her just to get away from virus digimon.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

I want to see what he thinks.

XD I'm glad. I wasn't planning on it but the thought just crossed my mind so much that I realized it's not farfetched of her just to get away from virus digimon.
I WILL DOIT

Ah yes I remember. Which is perfect for the scene I put down. XD hopefully their arms don't snap
Oop there they go. It's a good thing the digital world doesn't have a court of law

And for the sake of Ruth, Arii gets to keep their knife's sheath

Oop there they go. It's a good thing the digital world doesn't have a court of law

And for the sake of Ruth, Arii gets to keep their knife's sheath
Lmao I thought they would take Impmon since they don't have a Digimon. She would be elated if they did.

Ruth: matter of fact take this MF with you. *Yeets impmon*

Lmao I thought they would take Impmon since they don't have a Digimon. She would be elated if they did.

Ruth: matter of fact take this MF with you. *Tests impmon*
PFFFFF

At this point in time, Arii hasn't even registered that Impmon is technically Ruth's. In their brain a new thing just spawned in and it is thus far more interesting than the rest of the entities

PFFFFF

At this point in time, Arii hasn't even registered that Impmon is technically Ruth's. In their brain a new thing just spawned in and it is thus far more interesting than the rest of the entities
They're still thinking they're high xD

Holy shi- I knew Arii was built like a twig but I did not expect them to actually break like that. Poor thing. Now I feel incredibly bad but Arii being angry is valid. Ruth is officially a death trap. (I laughed at the pain Ruth has incurred on them xD)

Also, they will realize Ruth is not done with her fit. This is sticking for awhile xD

They're still thinking they're high xD

Holy shi- I knew Arii was built like a twig but I did not expect them to actually break like that. Poor thing. Now I feel incredibly bad but Arii being angry is valid. Ruth is officially a death trap. (I laughed at the pain Ruth has incurred on them xD)

Also, they will realize Ruth is not done with her fit. This is sticking for awhile xD
*Lego yoda death sound*

Glad to know this little pair has two of their own longstanding issues. Arii thinks they're high, drunk, or both, and Ruth thinks Impmon is about to kill her xD

everyone is getting injured left, right, and center. Chel is going to have to bust out those baby leashes parents use at this rate

*Lego yoda death sound*

Glad to know this little pair has two of their own longstanding issues. Arii thinks they're high, drunk, or both, and Ruth thinks Impmon is about to kill her xD
The perfect chaotic duo that people think will not survive xD looks can be deceiving
everyone is getting injured left, right, and center. Chel is going to have to bust out those baby leashes parents use at this rate
Fr Ruth will be put in a cage like a pet and just be carried cause she's a hazard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back