• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thanks! I'll add the extra details and get an opening post done really soon.

They've been one of my favourite digi-lines ever since the movie! ^-^
I relate. I have an issue with the choice of color on lopmon as it doesn't sit right but it is what it is. Out of the twins, Terriermon has always been my favorite. I love his personality the most. I like ankylomon too. They're pretty cool

Minor Question, Can I introduce Leo by him literally arriving there Via unconscious?

hello to both of you!

I almost went with valkyrie mon as well before I decided I did not want to try and make the digivolution line work so Mei has an oddly cut short one (though it works with my theme for them). Speak of the bunny owners as well I did not realize that was terriermon so your pikachu joke makes way more sense now but means that Mei would have confused a dog for pikachu...which is still possible...

Last edited:
hello to both of you!

I almost went with valkyrie mon as well before I decided I did not want to try and make the digivolution line work so Mei has an oddly cut short one (though it works with my theme for them). Speak of the bunny owners as well I did not realize that was terriermon so your pikachu joke makes way more sense now but mean that Mei would have confused a dog for pikachu...which is still possible...
Lol that's mighty impressive to confuse a Dog for a Digimon. Then again if it's dressed up in leather it still holds up

Mei being the colorblind villain makes it 10x's funnier. (Not color blind but blind to tell what is what)

Mei: I'm legally blind
im not sure if the future will make this better or worse. (its what she gets for wearing sunglassess indoors)

edit: to clarify Mei isn't actually blind. Her sunglasses are cheaters though so if you see her squinting evily just know its because she is trying to find the guns on your digimon but they are too far away.

Last edited:
So just to give people(Specifically the news one) a bit more insight into how I project posting speed to go my goal will always be to post on Saturdays that way I give everyone more than enough time to post though on the off chance you all do lol before Saturday I will post the day of or the next day of that post. For anyone who feels there is nothing to respond to in that round or is unable just give me a heads up, or I will check on you Saturday. If you need to skip a round no worries life gets busy we have all been there.

Also if you have posted a round but feel the extreme ability to post twice before I go just give a heads-up so I don't get mind-numbed last second XD.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Pumpkid Pumpkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Matreania Matreania

As you folk noticed on that list we have one more new person joining hence I have officially closed Signups. This puts me at the perfect number of 11 so I can split you guys shiftingly between 3 to 2 groups or 4 for some scenarios deliciously lol. However, don't fret there will be some scenarios like your first that will need you all banded together. Also as a heads up anytime I do a big main plot arc I will follow it with a cool side story to give you guys time to breath lol.

I will also start reaching out to you on where to expect your secondary or third digimon to start popping up in story as I plan them all out to where they would fit perfectly into main plot or side plot scenarios. If you had any particular sequence of how you would like your character to meet them just pm the idea's and Ill do my best to morph it in x3

I relate. I have an issue with the choice of color on lopmon as it doesn't sit right but it is what it is. Out of the twins, Terriermon has always been my favorite. I love his personality the most. I like ankylomon too. They're pretty cool
You're the one who colored the D-touch's correct?

So just to give people(Specifically the news one) a bit more insight into how I project posting speed to go my goal will always be to post on Saturdays that way I give everyone more than enough time to post though on the off chance you all do lol before Saturday I will post the day of or the next day of that post. For anyone who feels there is nothing to respond to in that round or is unable just give me a heads up, or I will check on you Saturday. If you need to skip a round no worries life gets busy we have all been there.

Also if you have posted a round but feel the extreme ability to post twice before I go just give a heads-up so I don't get mind-numbed last second XD.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Pumpkid Pumpkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist galvanismgal galvanismgal Anorgos Anorgos Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Matreania Matreania

As you folk noticed on that list we have one more new person joining hence I have officially closed Signups. This puts me at the perfect number of 11 so I can split you guys shiftingly between 3 to 2 groups or 4 for some scenarios deliciously lol. However, don't fret there will be some scenarios like your first that will need you all banded together. Also as a heads up anytime I do a big main plot arc I will follow it with a cool side story to give you guys time to breath lol.
Just to be clear, we can freely post multiple times like say responding to someone or do we have to ask to post again?

Hype and welcome our last member. Posting multipule times will help with convo flow for sure since I don't think we need to worry about people not getting a chance to respond/interact with things in this group

Hey
Just to be clear, we can freely post multiple times like say responding to someone or do we have to ask to post again?

Just as a not to add to this only your first post of the round can have action your others will be limited to reaction or response in a verbal manner any combat/physical action additions past your first post are not allowed to avoid people abusing combat chances so everyone has a chance to react proper and get a good hit in.

Hey

Just as a not to add to this only your first post of the round can have action your others will be limited to reaction or response in a verbal manner any combat/physical action additions past your first post are not allowed to avoid people abusing combat chances so everyone has a chance to react proper and get a good hit in.
Ah so it's limited when it comes to combat for balance? That makes sense. I was mostly referring to just having a simple conversation with someone like back and forth.

Ah so it's limited when it comes to combat for balance? That makes sense. I was mostly referring to just having a simple conversation with someone like back and forth.
why use all 4 combat actions at once when you can princess tutu the enemy and reform them with 1 conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back