• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I have a joke preped in the rp if it gets to the point for me to use this so just know just know Mei does not understand the difference between pokemon and digimon. you know...a goth phase would explain a lot with that digivolution line...
💀 Wtf. So now I wonder if she's a fan of both shows. That would be hilarious constantly confusing types and stuff.

Mei: *grabs Terriermon* You're mine Pikachu!

Ruth: Ummm that's a Terriermon.

But yeah, at some point in her character development she'll be true self so the digimon being virus types pretty much is a manifestation of who she really is.

Hikaru's from Japan, I was Just Askin'
I'm so sorry x( I did not mean to come out as mean. I was genuinely confused since I reader would be in Toronto.

💀 Wtf. So now I wonder if she's a fan of both shows. That would be hilarious constantly confusing types and stuff.

But yeah, at some point in her character development she'll be true self so the digimon being virus types pretty much is a manifestation of who she really is.

I'm so sorry x( I did not mean to come out as mean. I was genuinely confused since I reader would be in Toronto.
its less that she is a fan of both shows and more she doesn't realize they are different shows. Im ot sure how much to reveal for details and stuff in this thread/save for the actual rp but as much as I enjoy sharing my character stuff with you all I enjoy learning about everyones elses more. I'm pretty excited for the plot to kick off soon.

its less that she is a fan of both shows and more she doesn't realize they are different shows. Im ot sure how much to reveal for details and stuff in this thread/save for the actual rp but as much as I enjoy sharing my character stuff with you all I enjoy learning about everyones elses more. I'm pretty excited for the plot to kick off soon.
I've had those moments where I confuse shows before.

I'm also curious about how the others will develop in their journey.

Goodness gracious. Lmao! Now I know why Arii carries a knife. Multiple shots or stab wounds have been viciously fired at Chel.
Their knife exists as a physical representation of the mental damage they're prepared to deal to people

The poor dude seems like they deal with a lot. Does that mean they have trust issues? 🤔

Also the drugs part had me laughing.
We'll have to see ;) right now, all you get to know is that they're in a constant state of almost vibrating themself apart

Glad u liked it, lol, I figured I'd save the oncoming mental breakdown for a jucier scene

We'll have to see ;) right now, all you get to know is that they're in a constant state of almost vibrating themself apart

Glad u liked it, lol, I figured I'd save the oncoming mental breakdown for a jucier scene
.o.
Alright Then Keep Your Secrets GIF by hero0fwar

Seems we have a newbie joining us. Yay~! Another fellow bunny owner

Hikaru Bout to ask Questions... Plenty of them.

Chel: good good *Rubs her hands together*

Lol my Terriermon feels like my Pikachu but yes! I'm glad she appreciates a person who can change her underwear. She has worked hard on that lol. Impmon would definitely be meowth xD and I do plan on Ruth going through a Goth phase so Mei's influence along with Impmon will come in handy.

LMFAO Raven: Ruth did you change something *Ruth clearly has painted her whole body pale white* I can't tell why but something seems different about you *Is now totally dressed as a goth girl*
Excellent, now I know how Danny will react once Elecmon digivolves to Leomon for the first time

Yes plan my children plan mwhahahahah

I have a minor Question is everyone speaking English in the rp?

Actually that is funny you bring that up cause I am going to mention that in my next post.

I have a joke preped in the rp if it gets to the point for me to use this so just know just know Mei does not understand the difference between pokemon and digimon. you know...a goth phase would explain a lot with that digivolution line...

LMFAO I want it to happen... I WILL MAKE IT SO XD

I assume we all are considering we live in Toronto, Canada? Or that's just where the tournament takes place?

Thats where the tournament takes place hilarious you could be watching it anywhere in the world and get snatched.

XD

Dont worry I will not keep you waiting to long on that lol

I've had those moments where I confuse shows before.

I'm also curious about how the others will develop in their journey.

I mixed up season 2 and 3 in my head before lol don't feel bad XD

No dont provoke the girl with a case made out of Chrome Digizoid she totally doesn't know how to defend herself with it XD

Goodness gracious. Lmao! Now I know why Arii carries a knife. Multiple shots or stab wounds have been viciously fired at Chel.

Kek I love it
Their knife exists as a physical representation of the mental damage they're prepared to deal to people

LMFAO

The poor dude seems like they deal with a lot. Does that mean they have trust issues? 🤔

Also the drugs part had me laughing.

Indeed XD

Yesssssss

.o.
Alright Then Keep Your Secrets GIF by hero0fwar

Indeed in fact

Anorgos Anorgos Róisín Queally is accepted just let me know when its complete so I can make sure things are smooth now go get to posted delicious content you got to make a post worthy of two lol XD since your only missing secondary digimon details your good for now.

Also just want to say you peeps posting has been beautiful I have great hope in this project now thanks to all of you x3... T3T

Chel: good good *Rubs her hands together*

LMFAO Raven: Ruth did you change something *Ruth clearly has painted her whole body pale white* I can't tell why but something seems different about you *Is now totally dressed as a goth girl*

Yes plan my children plan mwhahahahah

Actually that is funny you bring that up cause I am going to mention that in my next post.

LMFAO I want it to happen... I WILL MAKE IT SO XD

Thats where the tournament takes place hilarious you could be watching it anywhere in the world and get snatched.

XD

Dont worry I will not keep you waiting to long on that lol

I mixed up season 2 and 3 in my head before lol don't feel bad XD

No dont provoke the girl with a case made out of Chrome Digizoid she totally doesn't know how to defend herself with it XD

Kek I love it

LMFAO

Indeed XD

Yesssssss

Indeed in fact

Anorgos Anorgos Róisín Queally is accepted just let me know when its complete so I can make sure things are smooth now go get to posted delicious content you got to make a post worthy of two lol XD since your only missing secondary digimon details your good for now.
Ah, ok that makes sense. Lol yeah more like Ruth dresses just all black. But I feel more punk rock than Goth if anything. We shall see.

Also just want to say you peeps posting has been beautiful I have great hope in this project now thanks to all of you x3... T3T
You have a good bunch here and everyone is awesome! I'm really looking forward to plot :D

Thanks! I'll add the extra details and get an opening post done really soon.
They've been one of my favourite digi-lines ever since the movie! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back