• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
There's the boss! Welcome to the comedy club-err digital world. Yep! Falling into the digital world is a regular occurrence for Ruth. She just forgot her the effects her meds give her.

Also what do you mean "What would I liked to good soul?"

Oh I thought you wanted to ask about something fancy to do to the digivice?

So it looks like Kimi and Ace will be intereacting(?) this next set of post. Did anyone else have anything planned out?

On a side note has everyone seen the new 2024 digimon? Cendrillmon and its line seems really neat but to bad it seems to be a start to finish single line for evolution.

For a quick summary as well of the digivice colors so far

Raven: Lime green with some red

Ace: red or pink, or mix of the two

Ruth: Purple or Indigo

Kimi: Yellow with a bit of white? Or Green

Arii: Black with an orange edge

Hikaru: Dark grey

Mei: flex? maybe default for now of that s1 color change nostalgia

So it looks like Kimi and Ace will be intereacting(?) this next set of post. Did anyone else have anything planned out?

On a side note has everyone seen the new 2024 digimon? Cendrillmon and its line seems really neat but to bad it seems to be a start to finish single line for evolution.
On my part? Not so much. Panicked Ruth is more concern about her well-being and her whereabouts. She'll probably be distracted with the fact that the digital world is real once it's confirmed.

What do you mean? Like a new show or new digimon? Does it like jump straight to the last evolution?

Thank you so much! I was just about to ask too. I'll be sure to post the edits when I'm done for Ya'll to use in posts.

Nothing Rlly, But Hikaru is having a Internal freak out.

On my part? Not so much. Panicked Ruth is more concern about her well-being and her whereabouts. She'll probably be distracted with the fact that the digital world is real once it's confirmed.

What do you mean? Like a new show or new digimon? Does it like jump straight to the last evolution?

Thank you so much! I was just about to ask too. I'll be sure to post the edits when I'm done for Ya'll to use in posts.
New digimon I don't know what for but I am assuming the digivice toy/cards since I think that is how last years went? oh no its a full rookie to ultimate I believe for both of the lines but they do not have any split? evos off of them yet. They are on the wiki under the introduced in 2024 tag.

New digimon I don't know what for but I am assuming the digivice toy/cards since I think that is how last years went? oh no its a full rookie to ultimate I believe for both of the lines but they do not have any split? evos off of them yet. They are on the wiki under the introduced in 2024 tag.
Ooo I'll check it out.

Wait so what color did you want your digivice?

Ooo I'll check it out.

Wait so what color did you want your digivice?
Im fine with the default one for now just in case we get some new members before we progress otherwise I might see if I can have it change colors depending on the evolution route like the original digivices did so feel free to skip me for now.

Ok! I did my best to edit the digivices. Let me know if you want me to add anything. And yeah I added the markings in the back of the D-touch. If I'm correct, Raven had a Honey Comb on theirs?

Raven_Digivice.png
Raven's D-Touch Azurian Dream Azurian Dream

Ruth_Digivice.png
Ruth's D-Touch Pumpkid Pumpkid

Kimi_Digivice.png
Mimi's D-Touch Twist Twist

Hikaru_Digivice.png
Hikaru's D-Touch Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu (It was hard to fix the logos inside)

Ace_Digivice.png
Ace's D-Touch Scatterbrain Scatterbrain (Blended red and pink colors)

Arii_Digivice.png
Ariiasq D-Touch ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

1708797237644.png
Mei's D-Touch galvanismgal galvanismgal

Last edited:
Ok! I did my best to edit the digivices. Let me know if you want me to add anything. And yeah I added the markings in the back of the D-touch. If I'm correct, Kimi had a Honey Comb on theirs?

View attachment 1150255

View attachment 1150256

View attachment 1150257

View attachment 1150258
Hikaru's D-Touch Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu (It was hard to fix the logos inside)

View attachment 1150259

View attachment 1150260

View attachment 1150261
I Actually liked Hikaru's D-touch!

Ok! I did my best to edit the digivices. Let me know if you want me to add anything. And yeah I added the markings in the back of the D-touch. If I'm correct, Raven had a Honey Comb on theirs?

View attachment 1150255

View attachment 1150256

View attachment 1150257

View attachment 1150258

View attachment 1150259

View attachment 1150260

View attachment 1150261
Yoooooooo

I'm thinking of making my digivice brown and beige

Leaving a fella on the rocks didn't exactly seem like the nice thing to do lol.

And sadly not to the latter but I will have a look.

Leaving a fella on the rocks didn't exactly seem like the nice thing to do lol.

And sadly not to the latter but I will have a look.
But its survival of the fittest Kimi D: jk Id have Ruth help him too if she fell after him.

Oh no! Did I break you? xD oh NVM lmao I see the gif now. All I saw were codes

Ya it didnt load correctly the first time my bad lol.

Usually that's how it starts and than a year or two later it will have dozen of evolution lines XD

Oh gawd so much beautiful hard work ahead

View attachment 1150255

View attachment 1150256

View attachment 1150257

View attachment 1150258

View attachment 1150259

View attachment 1150260

View attachment 1150261

OH WOW THATS SO COOL... Ahem I mean neat lol. Thats some awesome effort you have put forth. I love Ravens so much epic.

I Actually liked Hikaru's D-touch!

Indeed

Phew! I'm glad 😊

Also, I realized I added Kimi instead of Raven being the one with the honey comb. That's the second time! What sorcery have you put on me twist? Dx

Twist has given you... THE TWIST

But its survival of the fittest Kimi D: jk Id have Ruth help him too if she fell after him.

XD

Aight everyone's posted so I'll get my respond up today or tomorrow.

Loving the posts so far peeps.

Mei's insanity to escape her fiance/villain arc in the works already XD. Ruths I AM A GOOD GIRL screams. Arii what not to do for a test XD. Danny's WTF reaction. Alex's Pain. Hikaru's confusion. Kimi's Energy. Good round of intro posts x3.

Ya it didnt load correctly the first time my bad lol.

Usually that's how it starts and than a year or two later it will have dozen of evolution lines XD

Oh gawd so much beautiful hard work ahead

OH WOW THATS SO COOL... Ahem I mean neat lol. Thats some awesome effort you have put forth. I love Ravens so much epic.

Indeed

Twist has given you... THE TWIST

XD

Aight everyone's posted so I'll get my respond up today or tomorrow.

Loving the posts so far peeps.

Mei's insanity to escape her fiance/villain arc in the works already XD. Ruths I AM A GOOD GIRL screams. Arii what not to do for a test XD. Danny's WTF reaction. Alex's Pain. Hikaru's confusion. Kimi's Energy. Good round of intro posts x3.
You did not just make a punny joke to me xD most importantly, I'm glad you like it. I wasn't sure if that was right with the comb or color. Looking forward to the next post :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back