• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm leaving this here:

View attachment 1148719View attachment 1148720
View attachment 1148721
Let's be honest, the majority of us will probably do that xD
I really hope so XD MWHAHAHAHAHA

Small update I will be kicking off the RP on Saturday sorry for the minor delay. Pumpkid Pumpkid That Weird girl That Weird girl Anthem Anthem ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist

Also Twist Twist I love it and because of how much I love it Kimi will have a place in the official start scenario XD. Shes accepted.

I really hope so XD MWHAHAHAHAHA

Small update I will be kicking off the RP on Saturday sorry for the minor delay. Pumpkid Pumpkid That Weird girl That Weird girl Anthem Anthem ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist

Also Twist Twist I love it and because of how much I love it Kimi will have a place in the official start scenario XD. Shes accepted.
Guess I'll just die then. That's ok, take your time. I'll be here waiting, but yeah I mean survival of the fittest. We gotta get strong somehow xD

That Weird girl That Weird girl where is that jerk you promised? I want to see them so I can have Ruth bullied

Hello, the group interest check said to check here if you were still accepting. With the start date on saturday I was wondering if I could try applying or if it would be too late to submit a character.

Aw. Thanks for the kind words. If it helps though, not saying they need to be mentioned but just in case it comes up;
  • Kimi's 'Cool Girl' persona, a take on the 'Cool Boy' card, is premiering for the first time at the Tournament. She's just been normal ol' Kimi at the other events.
  • She uses her 'Grand Slam' deck, featuring Piddomon, BushiAgumon and Babamon, the latter two a key part of her late game rush strategy.
I reckon I'm gonna mention these in my posts anyway, but like i said just in case it helps.

Guess I'll just die then. That's ok, take your time. I'll be here waiting, but yeah I mean survival of the fittest. We gotta get strong somehow xD

That Weird girl That Weird girl where is that jerk you promised? I want to see them so I can have Ruth bullied

Ya That Weird girl That Weird girl Wheres the super awesome content XD take all the time you need late entry is not bad.

Hello, the group interest check said to check here if you were still accepting. With the start date on saturday I was wondering if I could try applying or if it would be too late to submit a character.

Yep go for it your not late,

Aw. Thanks for the kind words. If it helps though, not saying they need to be mentioned but just in case it comes up;
  • Kimi's 'Cool Girl' persona, a take on the 'Cool Boy' card, is premiering for the first time at the Tournament. She's just been normal ol' Kimi at the other events.
  • She uses her 'Grand Slam' deck, featuring Piddomon, BushiAgumon and Babamon, the latter two a key part of her late game rush strategy.
I reckon I'm gonna mention these in my posts anyway, but like i said just in case it helps.

Acknowledged x3

AIght everyone post will be up tonight everyone still making sheets will have till Saturday next week to finish up before it gets a bit complicated for new entries for a bit.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Pumpkid Pumpkid Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist

You are all good to post once its up.

Matreania Matreania That Weird girl That Weird girl Anthem Anthem galvanismgal galvanismgal

Once your stuff is finished just let me know.
I should be finished? I was unsure of the second evoline with knightmons evolution requirements so I just switched it buti'm a bit unsure if the line should go opossummon as a normal champion or the opossummon evolving from tailmon since they are both listed as champion evoultions

I should be finished? I was unsure of the second evoline with knightmons evolution requirements so I just switched it buti'm a bit unsure if the line should go opossummon as a normal champion or the opossummon evolving from tailmon since they are both listed as champion evoultions
I am so sorry I forgot to respond to your dm which I have. In this case Ill allow the skipping of Tailmon if you like that way it can just be jumping straight from rookie to Opossummon. Mastemon is a DNA evolution however I am going to work that out for you as a story piece to help get that their without breaking the evolution lines back.

I am so sorry I forgot to respond to your dm which I have. In this case Ill allow the skipping of Tailmon if you like that way it can just be jumping straight from rookie to Opossummon. Mastemon is a DNA evolution however I am going to work that out for you as a story piece to help get that their without breaking the evolution lines back.
Thanks I just didnt know if I would need the digimetal since the wiki sai it was optional/tailmon also being considered a rookie? in some games it seems. I figured mastemon might be a DNA evolution but was unsure so let me edit in that requirement.

Ya Tailmon/Gatomon is strange lol hence I am willing to allow some wiggle room on it.

Sweet if you end up feeling using the digimetal of kindness would work out better just let me know since I have tailmon as an evolution already it would be an easier change make later on in things

Sweet if you end up feeling using the digimetal of kindness would work out better just let me know since I have tailmon as an evolution already it would be an easier change make later on in things
I know how you feel. Impmon's evolution line is a bit confusing and specific. I had trouble deciding where to go with his

I know how you feel. Impmon's evolution line is a bit confusing and specific. I had trouble deciding where to go with his
At least the npc's we might face will be just as puzzled as to what they will digivolve into lol

First off galvanismgal galvanismgal congrats your character Mei Moore is accepted.

Secondly Pumpkid Pumpkid galvanismgal galvanismgal Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Twist Twist Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

THE RP IS OPERATIONAL

Anthem Anthem That Weird girl That Weird girl Matreania Matreania if you need any help with CS's let me know

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Everybody calm down!

let me know if I need to change anything since I kinda? tried to use the info from the starter but also keep it vauge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back