• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries Search {MxF & Doubling}

Hypnotic.

*Drops Pants* Pudding!
Hello, hello! I'm currently craving a TVD roleplay with someone who is double friendly! :) Now, I have not watched this show in a long time so please forgive me. But I have remembered a lot and have watched everything.

// About Me //
  • Pacific Standard Time
  • She/Her pronouns
  • Literate, 3rd person: I can give you 6 to 5 detailed paragraphs.
  • I am a female: I will be playing a female roll we can double up. I am most comfortable doing FxM, sorry.
  • My roleplays will always be modern and realistic: Futuristic is not my cup of tea.
  • I put an aesthetic colleges together for my character, you don't have to do this.
  • Platforms: I can roleplay on the site in thread or pm's, or I can do off site on Discord.
  • Pictures: I like having pictures in my roleplay, I'm huge on visuals.
  • Dark Theme: I always like to have dark themes in my roleplays, be ready for it.
  • Active: My reply's depends on the day, I will be very active some times, then you will get a couple of reply's another.
  • Romance: This is kind of a must have for me, I feel it just adds to the story.

//What I'm look for in a partner//

• Literacy: I'm looking for someone who is either Semi-literate or literate
  • Length: NO one liners, the story will go nowhere.
  • OOC chatting: I like to get to know my partner, so please be willing to have at least some ooc chatting.
  • Doubling: This may be required depending on what gender you are wanting to play.
  • Plotting: Please be willing to plot with me, it's not fun when only one of us is putting in the work.
  • Ideas: If you have something that you want to try out in our roleplay, tell me!
  • Characters: Realistic or description please, the length of the sheet is all up to you.
  • Ghosting Free: I myself am ghosting free, if you start to dislike our roleplay tell me.

Who I'm Looking For: I'm seeking Elijah Mikaelson or Damon Salvatore.

Who I cam Play: I can play almost everyone, so just tell me what canon character you would like me to be.

I hope to hear from some people soon and thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Hey! I'm Destiny.

So, I think we'd get along just fine, because our interests entirely align.

Would you be willing to play Elijah for my OC if I take on Damon for yours?

I only RP on discord, so I hope that's not a problem either.

Let me know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back