• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Important Announcement: I decided to write the announcement here as opposed to the OOC thread purely in case someone hasn't followed the OOC thread yet. Because of the influx of more doctor characters, I've decided that I will begin creating the RP soon! I'm probably going to wait a bit for more people to finish their forms before posting it, but just know that it will be released hopefully soon! Additionally, just because the RP will start does not mean the thread is closed, if people still want to join even if the RP has already started, they will still be allowed to join.

I was wondering if you’re still accepting? I’m horribly late though this sounds interesting and I just couldn’t resist

alrighty, how do I join? Do I just upload an oc or is there a special process I gotta go through?

alrighty, how do I join? Do I just upload an oc or is there a special process I gotta go through?
There should be a link to the character thread on the first page. Just click the link there and fill out a form. Once you're done I'll review it accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back