• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm planning on making both a doctor and a patient. For the patient, I am wondering if it would be possible for them to be pregnant? Would the virus destroy that possibility if the individual was pregnant when they got the virus or is that something that could possibly be sustained?

Pipsqueak Pipsqueak Yes we are still accepting, so feel free to join!
LavenderRain LavenderRain Yes a patient can be pregnant! I believe pregnancy could still be sustained even when infected, though whether or not the virus will affect the unborn child is a whole other answer…

Hi there! I was thinkin up a werewolf-esque character, would that be Type C or Type A?

I feel like it would depend. If they could control their lycanthropy I'd say Type C, but if they're either in werewolf form all the time or they transform every full moon, that would be Type A.

Your Queen — please bow down

Tracking — Hi, hi! I noticed this thread floating around and it took me a moment but I recognize this thread back from Feralfront! It was pretty fun the last time so I think I might be interested in joining the new one, if I can? Would you be opposed if I made a doctor and a patient??
Wishes are granted to the loyal, madness is cursed to the traitors and the absolute crown bestows itself to the worthy.

Sorry, I've been sick lately. Where do we apply?

let-me-in-eric-andre.gif

I'm like 95% sure I have applied and written a bit in this on FF as well. Though I'm more likely to be bringing a new character/characters here

Last edited:
Since we dont have an OOC page- or discord or anything yet- gonna just put this here so I dont clog up the cs form ;p ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus I felt like I just had to draw Onyx, Griffins make me go monkey brain)
Harl & Onyx.png

aaaawww that's so cute!
Tysm :]
I always love it when people draw my characters. Also, your art style is amazing!
Sdhakdjhajakdajdh thanks, Onyx was pretty fun to draw it was pretty hard to get any texture going and i did take quite a few liberties because i thought they'd be cool (Gold paws, purple ear tips), though harley was referenced off of another artist's syles because I can't be consistent for the life of me-
Hi,I'm dumb please ignore

Your drawing is 👏 amazing
Ahhhhh I'm not used to this much praise ><

Chimeric Chimeric Sorry for answering your question so late. To answer your question I noticed earlier, while I initially planned to have bunk houses on the compound where doctors could stay in case they had to work over night, doctors in general have to change into a more appropriate work based attire before they arrive at work, usually a lab coat, gloves, etc. All of those clothes should already be at their house to begin with, though I could see there potentially being extras just in case at the lab. Casual attire is just what they might wear when they're not working. I still a bit confused on what you mean by having their own premises? Could you maybe specify that please? Thanks.

Feral Feral Oh my god. The fact that you made fanart for my thread is so fucking amazing! I love it looks so much! It's so pretty!!! Everything about it is just amazing to me. I love it.

Oh I meant like what you were saying, "bunks," but you answered my question in that they do not live or stay at the facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back