• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The air was full of dust like a roaring cloud. Buildings fell, towns burned, creatures hid, at the sight of The Unspoken. No one would dare speak it's name, for they would surely perish.

this RP may contain blood and gore, along with some depressing topics. Please don't attempt to join if those are topics you dislike.

Hello, and welcome to The Unspoken! This is a mideval rp (just to say, I don't have much experience in this time zone so I may make a few mistakes.) And here we go with the story....

In a world full of many species and creatures, one reigns over them all. This creature is called The Unspoken, due to the thought that if you speak it's name it would appear and brutally murder you and anyone who could possibly have heard it. The Unspoken has no description. It appears different to each person, usually reported to look like someone or something that has harmed them in the past or is currently harming them, but instead with either completely black or white eyes. There's a rumor that if it speaks your name you will be under it's control if you aren't strong enough to fight it's power... but that's just a rumor... right? The unspoken has left the five towns alone in the past, but now it has been going through and destroying buildings, murdering people who haven't even heard it's name before, and leaving dust storms in it's wake. Time is running out. People are dying and the five towns must survive, but how can they fight something they can't find?

This RP is basically a free for all. I've given a concept to follow and now it's time for players to come together to create a creative and amazing story! Don't hold back, nothing will be rejected as long as it fits the vibe of the story!

Here are the rules:

1. Write at least in highschool level (and by that I mean at least a 90 if you had to write an essay, although I will be merciful with this because I make grammar and spelling mistakes sometimes)

2. A minimum of 2 paragraphs, more would be preferred. This rule doesn't apply in back and forth banter or some fighting scenes, but please try not to write one liners.

3. You can post three times a week. This will only change if everyone has posted three times, because we will move on likes it's been a week. Use your posts wisely.

4. Be respectful. People have lives, they may not be able to post right away. Just have common sense in the ooc please.

5. This RP is going to have a dreary feeling, please think about your characters in that perspective.

I will be posting lore if people are interested, which will just give descriptions of towns, currency, and what is limited in magic. Magic is allowed, think big! Go crazy!

Any questions? Please ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back