• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unseen World | Secret Society RP | (CLOSED)

Ooh man I'm getting excited the more I think about it. This reminds me a bit of Secret World minus the supernatural stuff, not sure if you ever played that game.

Oh, was this not based around the game? Well let me know man, I have nostalgia for that game, I can be flexible for what you need.

this seems very interesting, I'd either be interested in Assassin or Shadow. But would it be possible to play either one in a more twisted way?

Okay so, I wrote down everyone who asked to join then marked off those who already put their character sheets in the character thread. I might be starting us off soon, so if you haven't posted your character yet you still can, and then just jump in when you're ready. I also made a list of all the classes and how many are in them based off the characters posted.

ZeroZero
Nico
Boi69

Xeal209
Dark Lord Steel

OrWangatan
Solirus
Steve Rogers

Pikmin100xx

Classes;
Spies/Photographers - 2
Assassins/Protectors - 2.5
Game Players/Gamers/Brains - 1
Shadows - 2.5
Breakers - 0
Smokers - 0
Racers - 1
Cleaners - 0
Sweet Treats - 2

(the .5s are bc Solirus put either or XD so I'm not sure what their character is between the two classes lol)​

I've been meaning to ask you and everyone else this exact question. What would fit Dmitry better, Assassin or Shadow?
I just can't decide.

I haven't read Dmitry too in depth to answer that yet, but I suppose it would help to clarify a bit. Assassin seems to basically be Agent 47 and the shadow... almost seems like part assassin and part spy? I dunno, maybe think Batman, but with no rule about not killing? That's what I get out of it anyway

I guess I'll take Shadow, since he tends to make a mess of his victims and usually doesn't perform clean kills, but he does take a bit from assassins as he plans it out a lot.

Alright, so the list now is;

Classes;
Spies/Photographers - 2
Assassins/Protectors - 2
Game Players/Gamers/Brains - 1
Shadows - 3
Breakers - 0
Smokers - 0
Racers - 1
Cleaners - 0
Sweet Treats - 2​

I guess you call him if you want someone brutally murdered and don't care if people die when he collects any files or important documents.

XD He's similar to Austin in that way, only Austin doesn't like to just kill people he enjoys hearing their bones break, so there's a lot of arms and legs and fingers and skulls... yeah.

Dmitry seeks the end result, hanging severed corpses into trees and letting animals bite of the parts of the bodies in order to satisfy Dmitry's obssession for Art. (Kinda like Jhin from Lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back