• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unseen World | Secret Society RP | (CLOSED)

"Oh, er...gunpowder, nitroglycerin, notepads, fuses, wicks, glue, and...paper clips - big ones. You know, just, uh, office supplies."

Of course, the flower shop is essential.

If we get another person also trying to be an assassin, I might just run with that idea and change Jason's sheet, tho I would probably prefer not to have to do that.

I agree owo' I'm actually thinking of changing Austin to a Breaker because he liked to break people... >.> Just so we have one less Shadow

ok, so for assassins and shadows we have: Ezra (The chill assassin, effective and pretty calm), Jason (The assassin that gets the job done and doesn't bother getting messy.), Lileath (The Shadow who thinks too high of herself and likes to stay stealthy and prove herself to be the best that no one ever was.), Dmitry (The Shadow that could be confused with ann assassin, which will make your death awful, painful, creepy, and on his terms worthy of giving him a boner). Didn't do all of them. It's just a small idea of each character.

I would say Jason is chill. I need to read Ezra again, but Jason enjoys time out with any friends and isn't really the silent emotionless husk of an assassin. I mean he's silent on the job, but he's talkative and capable of passion since he loves his cover job.

I'll make sure to add that and more to the future short descriptions of each member of the Secret Society.

Hey, I'm gonna be on vacation for two weeks so I'm probably not gonna be able to join. I'm sorry

I guess you can be a sweet treat aspiring to become a brain and you get some privilages.

reminds me how Dmitry is considered a Shadow, but he is more a combo between shadow and Assassin, but still remains mostly shadow

Im going to make a Brain
And a smol sweet treat who will probably be either a shadow or assassin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back