• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unseen World | Secret Society RP | (CLOSED)

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Everyone knows there is some sort of 'Secret Society' that goes on behind closed doors. Though, no one knows how you're commissioned in, besides the people who are already apart of it. The Secret Society is more of an Unseen World, It is a large community of individuals. Everyone has their own role, no one rules over them, they all keep their own sort of order. No one knows who or why, but sometimes people are targeted. There are classes for the Unseen, everyone has to have a backbone. The Spies, though we call them Photographers because it sounds nicer, they give information to those who need it, that want it they get paid for it too, sometimes funneling information to the media. The Assassins, though we call them Protectors, protecting our wide society from the harm that could possibly make us Seen rather than Unseen. The Game Players, or Gamers, they sit back and relax watching every move of everyone in any city they are in, also known as the Brains to those who feel they do more work than the other classes.

Shadows, overly quiet people with a nagging itch to be in the dark, much like the Photographers but they never take pictures or spy on any one person, they pick multiples, and have a reason to target them. Whether it's for food, blood, or simply money, you are a walking target to them. Sometimes they force the information out of you in cruel ways. Breakers, they work alongside Shadows or Assassins, normally called into business to help take someone out, or rather beat something out of someone. Smokers and Racers, Smokers are normally with Racers, mostly because Racers are the daredevil drivers and because Smokers help them when there is a threat. Smokers have a thing for explosives and, you guessed it, smoking people out. Sweet Treats, normally the ones in training. Younger children that were hand chosen for the society. They help anyone, anyone they want. To get a feel on whom they want to be, sometimes used as distractions for the cops or for targets.

As you already found out, Everyone in the Unseen World, is hand-picked, like a gumball from a bowl of candy. They're picked for many reasons. Sometimes a kid snaps and kills a family member, ends up in prison or a mental ward, then they vanish. Sometimes a kid is really smart, smart enough to Hotwire a car at six and pick locks. Everyone gets a chance to pick a kid, any kid on file for picking. When the parents are distracted, the kid simply goes missing for a week or two, so they understand the rules of this world. Then they show up outside town, or near a forest, sometimes they're dropped off at a cafe somewhere and eventually the cops take them to their parents. They say nothing about what they've been told. They leave in the night at random times and on random days to start getting a feel for their new life.

Around the age of sixteen, you are promoted into a class, that's it. That's your job forever. Though you can have your sides on another class, small perks that you acquired in training, you generally stick to your class. Thanks to our system we can easily frame another man for what you've done and you get away scot-free on a new identity. You get sent to prison only to be immediately let out by the crooked cops we bribe for you to be released. As long as you don't squeal we don't let you rot. The Unseen World functions with the 'real world', though anything that doesn't function in the real world with the Unseen World is well, a new target. Some people call us thieves, or murderers, hitmen are sometimes the prime name, occasionally we are called hackers, and aliens, every now and then our work hits the government so hard the public blames the Russians. Tampered elections, government secrets being leaked. They call us many names. So what class are you? What's your Code Name?

Roles;

Spies/Photographers
They normally work with Brains, can work with others though. Look more like normal people and have high tech spy gear, including cameras with big lenses that can zoom in up to 500 meters or more, for information that is all sent to the Brains. They get their contracts through the Brains, but since they also work with Social Media they often funnel celebrity gossip straight to them. Especially who's cheating, getting married, pregnant, etc.

Assassins/Protectors
They watch out for everyone in the Unseen World, kinda like that annoying older brother who questions you 300x when you're just going to the movies. They have deadly weapons and prefer to get the job done quick and clean. They have two looks, their uniform, and their normal look. Uniforms look similar to that of a CEO for a business corporation. Their contracts are also given by the Brains, their targets are usually those kids who try to tell the Feds about the Unseen World, they eliminate families, leave no trace. Or their targets are those who are onto us, think they found out about the society or they might have found one of our hideouts or one of our agents.

Game Players/Gamers/Brains
They are stationed in the city they live in, watching over it, hiding in the electronic grid. There are always two of them, and usually, they work together. No one knows they are there, not even the government. The Brains can get what they want when they want it. Everything they do, thanks to their equipment, is unseen and undetected. They can listen to conversations, or simply order pizza and use someone else's credit card, with no stress of ever getting caught. Gamers look like normal people since they aren't caught in combat. They're often hiding out in apartment buildings or old bunkers, sometimes even wear houses.

Shadows
They have a bit of a twisted mind when provoked. Though they get the job done, it's not always clean. They are overly quiet people, hide in, yea shadows. They dress in mostly dark colors and look fairly normal. They aren't scared easily since they have sensitive hearing and know when someone is coming up behind them. The shadows see nearly everything...nearly. They work with what they have as a weapon and keep things relatively quiet when giving people files. They often work on off the grid work, unlike assassins they don't just kill. If files are on paper and un-obtainable via electronic transfer, the Brains send the Shadows out. They're also vigilante types, and they don't care if they have people watching them killing someone in cold blood. Whether in public or not, the Shadows will walk up and end a life without a second thought.

Breakers
Breakers are called in for interrogation when someone won't talk. Breakers are there for torment. Unlike Assassins and Shadows, they aren't there to kill, their job is to make you suffer in a conscious state for as long as possible until you finally - break. They get their contracts from Shadows or Assassins, Brains rarely contact Breakers. Breakers use nonlethal weapons and means of torment, usually a combination of physical and mental torture to beat you down until you give in and tell them what they want to hear.

Smokers
Works w/ Racer
They ride with Racers naturally, keeping an eye out on a small laptop wired to the Brain's computer. Keeping a clean easy get away every time. They specialize in all kinds of things that blow up and love the thrill of the chase. They look like normal people usually, some of them can look like sketchy druggies though. They tend to carry explosives on them or means of making explosives. They have their phone or laptop wired to the city to make things go exactly the way they want them to when in a chase. They can even force a helicopter to stop working.

Racers
Works w/ Smoker
They are the getaway drivers, the daredevils, the ones that are a bit complicated to talk to. Like a kid on coffee, they can't sit still when they see a nice car to steal. Look and act like normal people, to a point, until there's an easy robbery to be done, easy sell - easy money to be made. Racers most generally steal from everyone and anyone, they're the ones with the sticky fingers, the ones with the tools to unlock locks and hotwire just about anything. They often steal cars than sell them on the black market. They don't need contacts, they're just bad kids making quick money. But, they do get assignments from the Brains if they need to help out someone, like a protector or a shadow, they can show up to help them escape from a scene quickly.

Cleaners
Usually covered as some form of law enforcement or medical field worker. They make sure when lines are cut and people are killed that someone gets pinned for the blame, usually killing two birds in one stone as the people usually pinned with murder are people who've pissed off someone higher up. When a murder isn't able to be pinned they usually make it a cold case. Change the cause of death. They don't sever ties, that's the job of shadows and protectors, they're the ones who singe the frayed ends and close off any gaps or misplaced steps.

Sweet Treats
Works with anyone, usually mentor though
Sweet Treats are kids under sixteen, usually between eight and sixteen, depending on what they can do, they might get picked up at six instead. They're kidnapped young for two weeks and the details are explained. If they disagree they are killed or pawned off to the black market. If they at any point attempt to contact authorities or tell their parents or friends about the unseen world, they are apprehended and killed or their whole family is killed within the night. Anyone who knows without authorization is killed. Sweet Treats bounce between classes but normally stick to their mentors as they were handpicked by that person to be apart of their class. However, if they are seen to be better at a different class they are assigned to a different mentor or a different class if close to sixteen or "assignment age".

Is anyone interested?? This will be my first ever group rp, so I'm not quite sure what to do after this, but I hope some people will like this :) And hopefully you guys will help me with any posts I need to make after this lol If you have any questions feel free to ask.​

Heya, can I ask how much you're looking for someone to write? Paragraph? Two Paragraphs?

three-four sentences minimum, the more the better though. I can write up to two paragraphs a character if I have someone doing the same. Hope that's fine with you guys!

Oh good :D I just came from a website where most people struggled with two paragraphs, I'm actually surprised with how many people here write that much normally 😂

Some people can be lazy, myself included. But if it’s required I got no problem doing 2 paragraphs

Oh wait, one last thing, do you guys prefer real pictures for your character sheets or do you not mind anime/semi-realistic art

This looks interesting, I've never done a big group RP but if you're still taking people, is there a role or anything that's lacking or does it not matter?

I take it that means there's no problems and that I'm in? I found your OOC thread, I'll have to make a character tho, someone up above mentioned sheets I think, dunno if you have a particular format you want or if it doesn't matter.

Edit - just found your character post with the format as well so scratch that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back