• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tyrant King (closed)

So tell me does this sound interesting? Do you think that this rp could be something big?

• YES! YES! and YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but needs some work

• .....no

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]I want to join as a fanatical knight who goes a bit far in taking out the supernatural beings (as in: being a bit sadistic about it) with a strong loyalty to the king.
I also thought of a second character as well. A squire named Eldritch who is not so keen on the murdering of supernatural beings but somehow ended up working for my said knight.

Are those ideas alright?

[/QUOTE]
That's fine will they be girls or boys?

animegirl20 said:
That's fine will they be girls or boys?
Girls or boys? Hmm, I would say the most fabulous manly men as is physicly possible for me to imagine.

Nah, the knight is a adult female and the squire is teenage male ( :) )

marorda said:
If I were to play a halfblood (human/something supernatural) that despises their non-human part... Would that be allowed as something on the King's side? *curious*
I like playing things that have issues with their family/species xD
Um yeah you can do that but make sure character looks human cause if the king finds out your dead. Also put how you became that way.

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Girls or boys? Hmm, I would say the most fabulous manly men as is physicly possible for me to imagine.
Nah, the knight is a adult female and the squire is teenage male ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
Ok your going to have to put in her history how hard it was for her to become one because of the time period. Since she is a woman she would have had a hard time. Actually you know pm me cause mines is a girl to we came make out characters know each other.

By the way @animegirl20 how old is your knight commander going to be? I'm really close to finishing up my other character's profile but I want to make them a similar age.

animegirl20 said:
21 but that's because she did somthing heroic so any age is fine of is your a guy or girl?
Mine's a guy and I'll make him a bit older than that.

animegirl20 said:
Um yeah you can do that but make sure character looks human cause if the king finds out your dead. Also put how you became that way.

Ok your going to have to put in her history how hard it was for her to become one because of the time period. Since she is a woman she would have had a hard time. Actually you know pm me cause mines is a girl to we came make out characters know each other.
Uhm the PM can take a while xD New to RPN so still under that temporary block of PM-ing and such :P

tsundere said:
Mine's a guy and I'll make him a bit older than that.
Ok that's fine.

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Uhm the PM can take a while xD New to RPN so still under that temporary block of PM-ing and such :P

[/QUOTE]
And oh ok haha well basically I was thinking some how they become friends. Actually I'll tell you what I'm let me finish working on my history then I'll show it to you and we can make to where there friends. Oh go ahead and do yours to.

Is that ok

animegirl20 said:
Ok that's fine.

And oh ok haha well basically I was thinking some how they become friends. Actually I'll tell you what I'm let me finish working on my history then I'll show it to you and we can make to where there friends. Oh go ahead and do yours to.

Is that ok
Yeah that's okay, sorry was AFK for a while xD

This looks quite detailed. I would very much interested in participating. What are the limits for supernatural roles?

CalamariHero said:
This looks quite detailed. I would very much interested in participating. What are the limits for supernatural roles?
As far as I know, as long as your not satan, your good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalamariHero said:
Whatever you want is probably fine. But is there something specific you wanted?

animegirl20 said:
Uhm I'll be gone until sunday, could you pm your history then? I'll get back to you with suggestion of having met up and my history by then :)

animegirl20 said:
Whatever you want is probably fine. But is there something specific you wanted?
I had no specifics in mind. I was mainly asking just to get specific information that may or may not be relevant.

Going away from supernatural roles, do you think there's be any place for a strategist?

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Uhm I'll be gone until sunday, could you pm your history then? I'll get back to you with suggestion of having met up and my history by then :)

[/QUOTE]
yeah no problem

CalamariHero said:
I had no specifics in mind. I was mainly asking just to get specific information that may or may not be relevant.
Going away from supernatural roles, do you think there's be any place for a strategist?
um yeah you can

Shadowmancer said:
~Peeks in~
Is there still an opening for the non human characters? It's a great rp idea.
Yup! Supernatural characters are still needed though it is encouraged to make another character for the king so he isn't outnumbered

<3 @MasterOfTides

animegirl20 said:
um yeah you can
I ask because it seems there is, in some form, a military force involved (As shown with the presence of knights and rebels). I imagine that a strategist, or a tactician, would be heavily involved with trying to carry out the King's, or military leaders's, orders, as well as having some political involvement thereof.

Edit: And I am interested in such roll.

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
^^^^ @Shadowmancer
I just meant if there were currently more super than human, I would level it out, unless it's even, in which I will gladly shut up and start doodling up my characters.

I, admittedly, was being lazy in reading some of the in between posts.

Shadowmancer said:
I just meant if there were currently more super than human, I would level it out, unless it's even, in which I will gladly shut up and start doodling up my characters.
I, admittedly, was being lazy in reading some of the in between posts.
There are definitely more humans than supernaturals

CalamariHero said:
I ask because it seems there is, in some form, a military force involved (As shown with the presence of knights and rebels). I imagine that a strategist, or a tactician, would be heavily involved with trying to carry out the King's, or military leaders's, orders, as well as having some political involvement thereof.
Edit: And I am interested in such roll.
You can make a character like that.

You know, though I love to join, I'm afraid I'll back out. At least for now.

I'm gonna work soon and I'll have little free time, so this is probably not the best time to join up with good-looking RPs...

The two I'm in now (three if you'd count my own in which nobody posted in a while...) will probably be all I can handle with only 1 free day per week, and only a few moments in between.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back