• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tyrant King (closed)

So tell me does this sound interesting? Do you think that this rp could be something big?

• YES! YES! and YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but needs some work

• .....no

• Total voters
Hm.

Three characters then,

Unwaveringly loyal knight, swore to protect the king at all costs.

Loyal royal advisor to the King.

Ambitious noble seeking the crown.

I can keep up with them easily.

MasterOfTides said:
Right, right... I'd just like some guarantees, you know? More long-term, like you just said: "I'm not sure if my character will change sides." It's better than: "I think that later, my character will be agaisnt the king."
My character will have some severe trust issues, though, so I'm sure he wouldn't follow his adviser's advice all the time. And hm, he's not too great with treating people properly so I doubt he'd be able to become a womanizer. The dude will probably have a multitude of flaws.
kk can't wait to see the finish cs!

I want my character to really struggle with the different sides so I'm going to think of a reason why she wouldn't want to betray the king. hehe this should be good Im pumped! ^^

@Archangel Galdrael "No auto killing and hitting. Also I'm not going to require that characters have to die thats totally up to you. If you have your character die you may make a new one. Everyone is aloud to have two characters no more then that." Two characters max, I'm afraid, but thanks for tryin'.

Ah, didn't see that, oh well. I'll hope the Advisor is enough then. Unless you'd prefer the knight.

You choose, Knight or Adviser?

Honestly I'd make a noble for you, but I don't like the idea of roleplaying with myself. My noble vs my noble.

Adviser would be better! Would make things more dramatic then, I'd think... Although I do wonder if my king would have enough trust to even appoint one. Huh.

If nobody else signs up for the 2nd in command knight, then I could I play that character as well?

Just have the Advisor, make an exception!

Say, the advisor was a friend of the king before he was crowned.

animegirl20 said:
but I already put him as adviser xD
want me to change it?
I'll keep the advisor. xD

@tsundere Yes please!!! :D

Yeah, I like the idea of the king having someone close to him. Although I think he'd slowly be pulling away as he develops more trust issues in this time of war.

Archangel Galdrael]I'd say we have enough characters to start the RP now. It might lose interest over the course of a whole week... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6822-animegirl20/ said:
@animegirl20[/URL]
are you talking about going ahead and making the thread? sure I guess I can but I do want to see who else joins this before we start. So........I'll go ahead and make the thread so you guys can work on characters this week but t I want to see if I can get more people to jump in before we officially start this. So I'll get to work now

Okay, awesome, I'll get started on my characters after you make it. Shall we use real pictures or anime??

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]Real...
Please real...

._.

Curses!

*Grumbles*

[/QUOTE]
I'm Sorry! xD

listen cs is done but um i did it kind of in a rush because i have to get off soon so if it looks weird or I'm missing some thing please tell me

@Archangel Galdrael

I'm thinkin' Chiro, or Kyro, or something like that... First last name I thought of! Windsor, Herington, Keaton, Skycross, Westwood... Something of the sort??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back