• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tyrant King (closed)

So tell me does this sound interesting? Do you think that this rp could be something big?

• YES! YES! and YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but needs some work

• .....no

• Total voters

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
@Archangel Galdrael

Nobles(can be more then one/ The nobles are basically the rich and maybe related to the royal family. But that is not required,)

@Archangel Galdrael

@Naruto

Ok So there is one thing I want to point out. There are no wizards or sorcerers. There are only witches and warlocks and they are considered to be humans that can do magic. They are not supernatural creatures and they age just like a human. Also there limits to what witches and warlock can to. They can make potions and cast spells but thats it.

King's Knights:

1st in command: @Zafirah - Vampire

@Aqua -dragon

@Beowulf - werewolf

@QuirkyAngel -dragon

@Jabroni - vampire

Ok so im not putting a limit on how many people can join YET. Right now i'm going to give this a week for people to join then I will make the Thread.

So while waiting if you are HUMAN/KNIGHT/ROYAL COURT please decide what side you are on. Are you for the king or against him. Also you may change your mind as the rp goes on but you have to start somewhere. Also get creative maybe make some assassins or something get creative and start planning.

If you are a supernatural creature you are AGAINST the king so you already choose a side. Be creative please guys thank you.

Ok so when this role play starts don't be afraid to get down and dirty. I want there to be some good drama in this. So GET CREATIVE PEOPLE I'm basically leaving this in everyones hands when this starts so you have to be able to move the story along. I WANT TO SEE DRAMA , LIES , PLOTS, BETRAYALS, SECRETS anything just make it INTERESTING. Also if your wanting to try some love story with the king thats fine but supernaturals have NO CHANCE so dont try it. Oh and while I'm talking about that don't be afraid to have LOVE TRIANGLES I see so many people wimp out on that. Hell have some secret lovers or more then one I don't care just make this role-play INTERESTING. Oh and no planned out love story and when I say that I mean don't decide that no matter what these to characters are getting together cause honestly its not fair to the other RPers. Also no fast pace one day love story. Also if you want your characters already married or be in love when the rp starts thats fine but I can't promise its going to last.

Ok so if you want to your characters connect and have like a history with them thats fine just make sure you have permission first.

No auto killing and hitting. Also I'm not going to require that characters have to die thats totally up to you. If you have your character die you may make a new one. Everyone is aloud to have two characters no more then that.

I know I keep ranting on this but PLEASE MAKE THIS INTERESTING WITH DRAMA because I feel like this could turn out to be a really good long lasting RP if done right.

Thank you for reading and please join. :)

If you have any questions please do ask.

Oh! this will be causal one paragraph or more for each post.

Last edited by a moderator:
This roleplay could be really cool, I'm very interested! I think, however, that you should give a reason for the killing of the supernatural creatures. Something like population control, maybe the supernaturals require a lot of space, food, etc. and some people are tired of it. Or maybe, the kingdom is very poor(excluding the nobles) and the tyrant king uses the supernaturals as a scapegoat, blaming all the kingdom's many problems on them when the problem is him and the nobles. Basically a 'the rich get richer while the poor get poorer' concept. I would so love to be the king, or one of the nobles! :)

Awesome! and yes I was going to actually let whoever played the king decide the reason behind that. Whoever plays the king would have to but in their bio why they hate and want to kill off super naturals. Thought that might be better to have the person choose so they can to the King they way they want it.

so do you guys know what role you want? oh just a reminder the king is like 25 years old

@MasterOfTides

@StoneWolf18

animegirl20 said:
Awesome! and yes I was going to actually let whoever played the king decide the reason behind that. Whoever plays the king would have to but in their bio why they hate and want to kill off super naturals. Thought that might be better to have the person choose so they can to the King they way they want it.
so do you guys know what role you want? oh just a reminder the king is like 25 years old

@MasterOfTides

@StoneWolf18
Ima play a supernatural but a question. Do they have to be the standard fantasy races or can I use something else?

Ohhhhh, okay! Well I'd totally want to play the king. I also think it would be cool that whoever plays the King's brother or sister could be against the killing. It would cause drama and stuff, although I'd guess that it wouldn't be up to me. Just an idea, I'll discuss it with whoever wants to play a sibling first. 25 years old is very manageable, I could easily be able to do it. I also want to either be a noble or human, I don't think I want to be exactly what the king is killing off although maybe I should go 50/50 in the for or against option. I'm just not sure what important role a human could play though, as supernatural creatures would be very strong in my opinion and I wouldn't want my human to be a spy... Metagaming and godmodding reasons, etc. Perhaps the humans could have formed a small army as well, with captains and stuff? If so, I'd play as a nurse/doctor to the small army. Probably.

MasterOfTides said:
Ohhhhh, okay! Well I'd totally want to play the king. I also think it would be cool that whoever plays the King's brother or sister could be against the killing. It would cause drama and stuff, although I'd guess that it wouldn't be up to me. Just an idea, I'll discuss it with whoever wants to play a sibling first. 25 years old is very manageable, I could easily be able to do it. I also want to either be a noble or human, I don't think I want to be exactly what the king is killing off although maybe I should go 50/50 in the for or against option. I'm just not sure what important role a human could play though, as supernatural creatures would be very strong in my opinion and I wouldn't want my human to be a spy... Metagaming and godmodding reasons, etc. Perhaps the humans could have formed a small army as well, with captains and stuff? If so, I'd play as a nurse/doctor to the small army. Probably.
Hmmm, actually now that you mention the sister being against the killing, what if she wasn't human ;3

I'd like to join this, the idea sounds cool! Would I be able to play the king's brother?

@StoneWolf18 I have no idea how to quote but, WOOOOOAAAAAH would that be amazing!!! Yeah, totally, that could so work! Although I think she'd have to be a supernatural who accidentally got turned, as in a vampire or werewolf... Or maybe by a curse?? That would be quite juicy!! @animegirl20 What do you think?

MasterOfTides said:
@StoneWolf18 I have no idea how to quote but, WOOOOOAAAAAH would that be amazing!!! Yeah, totally, that could so work! Although I think she'd have to be a supernatural who accidentally got turned, as in a vampire or werewolf... Or maybe by a curse?? That would be quite juicy!! @animegirl20 What do you think?
If that's the case, I would gladly play the sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StoneWolf18 said:
If that's the case, I would gladly play the sister.
O.o .......I like it!!! xD ok just make sure you but how she became a supernatural alright I'll put you down.

MasterOfTides said:
Ok aso you want to be the king thats cool. and yeah basically humans can be whatever you want. I like you idea though.

tsundere said:
I'd like to join this, the idea sounds cool! Would I be able to play the king's brother?
yes you can play the brother.

By the way if you guys have any ideas for separate groups i can make instead of just saying human that would be great help :) Basically something like a small army, what @MasterOfTides said

Woohoo, this is gonna be AWESOME! :D And yeah, it's basically about people getting tired of the king's tyranny and attempting to rebel against him. I will certainly be a nurse, I'd think, for the army. It would probably just be a small group, although the poor would make up the majority of the population and so it would grow.

So an underground rebellion...and to make it worse the sister is involved :3

Exactly!! Would be pretty epic, I'd think, although it would probably be really difficult for the sister to communicate with the army. I think my king character would have severe trust issues towards everyone and would take the type of precautions that would involve checking mail, making sure no one was up to shady matters, things of that sort. Just to make things not so easy!

MasterOfTides said:
Exactly!! Would be pretty epic, I'd think, although it would probably be really difficult for the sister to communicate with the army. I think my king character would have severe trust issues towards everyone and would take the type of precautions that would involve checking mail, making sure no one was up to shady matters, things of that sort. Just to make things not so easy!
But then there's seeking out at night to meet them and such. Ah, we need to get starting on planning them, though it's a bit early.

Yeah, but the king would be that type of guy who doesn't sleep much, who spoils his royal guards so much so that they wouldn't really betray him. I only want to make it hard because if the little army knew the big army's plans, they could just use a little technique called guerrilla warfare to destroy the bigger army. So, you know. :P

MasterOfTides said:
Yeah, but the king would be that type of guy who doesn't sleep much, who spoils his royal guards so much so that they wouldn't really betray him. I only want to make it hard because if the little army knew the big army's plans, they could just use a little technique called guerrilla warfare to destroy the bigger army. So, you know. :P
True. Jut imagine that conversation.

Sister wakes and heads to back door. Brother is there waiting and asks "So...where you goin'?"

Exactly. xD It would lead to a heck of a lot of drama, as well, as the king keeps his eyes on his sister and as they argue about the degree of freedom the sister has and whatnot. I think this should be on the medieval level of technology. But it's up to the owner!!

MasterOfTides said:
Exactly. xD It would lead to a heck of a lot of drama, as well, as the king keeps his eyes on his sister and as they argue about the degree of freedom the sister has and whatnot. I think this should be on the medieval level of technology. But it's up to the owner!!
I agree as well but as you said, it's up to her.

xD ah! I forgot about that part! xD um........yeah i would have to say Medievel you know you could have someone work for the princess so she can know everything that goes on incase she can't be at certain places

MasterOfTides said:
@animegirl20 Yeah, but that's too godmoddy in my opinion. The roleplay could be over in minutes that way.
I would make sure not to have my character know what's going on everywhere. I starting rping in this type of setting and where I learned to RP was strict. As in any non attempted attack would get you a lecture on God RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back