• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tyrant King (closed)

So tell me does this sound interesting? Do you think that this rp could be something big?

• YES! YES! and YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but needs some work

• .....no

• Total voters
MasterOfTides said:
I'm thinkin' Chiro, or Kyro, or something like that... First last name I thought of! Windsor, Herington, Keaton, Skycross, Westwood... Something of the sort??
Hmmm, Kane? Stahl? Seff? Stone? Don't think stereotypical royal names...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to join as a fanatical knight who goes a bit far in taking out the supernatural beings (as in: being a bit sadistic about it) with a strong loyalty to the king.

I also thought of a second character as well. A squire named Eldritch who is not so keen on the murdering of supernatural beings but somehow ended up working for my said knight.

Are those ideas alright?

MasterOfTides said:
@Duke the Impossible Oh yay, people on my side! :D I love your ideas, hope @animegirl20 feels the same way!!
As a person that roleplays and plays D&D quite a lot I know that even the most fanatical characters might end up being a raspberry pie.

StoneWolf18 said:
Don't get too excited Tides ;3
Let Tides get excited, it will only increase the fun! :)

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]As a person that roleplays and plays D&D quite a lot I know that even the most fanatical characters might end up being a raspberry pie.
Let Tides get excited, it will only increase the fun! :)

[/QUOTE]
Hehehehehe. They've been excited ever sense the interest Check was posted.

Yeah, I'm very excited! xD Woot, cannot wait for this to start! It starts on Monday, guys, but I'm already considering typing something out!

@Duke the Impossible I'm not TOO sure what that means, but as long as you're on my side, I don't care what it means! I just need people on my side, you can see I'm desperate... >.>

MasterOfTides said:
Yeah, I'm very excited! xD Woot, cannot wait for this to start! It starts on Monday, guys, but I'm already considering typing something out!
@Duke the Impossible I'm not TOO sure what that means, but as long as you're on my side, I don't care what it means! I just need people on my side, you can see I'm desperate... >.>
That means that I might end up being used as a substitute for raspberries in a raspberry pie ;)

If I were to play a halfblood (human/something supernatural) that despises their non-human part... Would that be allowed as something on the King's side? *curious*

I like playing things that have issues with their family/species xD

marorda said:
If I were to play a halfblood (human/something supernatural) that despises their non-human part... Would that be allowed as something on the King's side? *curious*
I like playing things that have issues with their family/species xD
Join the club. His sister is a vampire that's working against him

Yup. Ask @Duke the Impossible about the drama with a certain elf and her family xD

So... Alright... Half-Elf with a hatred against Elves, working for the King it is :P

Plus, she could function as an "agent" of sorts... Infiltrating with the elves and telling the king what they're up to :D

marorda said:
Yup. Ask @Duke the Impossible about the drama with a certain elf and her family xD
So... Alright... Half-Elf with a hatred against Elves, working for the King it is :P

Plus, she could function as an "agent" of sorts... Infiltrating with the elves and telling the king what they're up to :D
Oh yeah, that included a lot of death and screaming right?

Exactly!

So sorry @StoneWolf18 But I'm not on your side.

I'm FOR the king. AGAINST supernaturals. Because elven family are assholes towards half-bloods.

This is totally not familiar at all with (every) character I play xD

@Duke the Impossible

Yeas... and fire.... and snapping necks.... and the murder of a baby...

@Duke the Impossible ... She's a girl xD

And we happen to be in another RP together. With an elf... Who's an asshole xD

But I agree @StoneWolf18 Elves are bastards. That's why this HALF-elf hates them. THEY MUST DIE!!!!!

Yes, @StoneWolf18

It was directed at you that he likes you. I know he likes me 'cause we're buddies already :3

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Okay I like this guy now already! :D

[/QUOTE]
Well, if it was...

-takes a deep exaggerated bow- why thank you. I'll be here all night

StoneWolf18 said:
Well, if it was...
-takes a deep exaggerated bow- why thank you. I'll be here all night

I do hope you take time to sleep in your nights ;)

Anyway I'm getting some fancy ideas now for my characters...

And I probably will have fancy ideas too...

After getting this magical thing called sleep. I won't be getting much this weekend, I guess xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back