• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twilight City | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I thought it meant bitch 😂 and yep, my little brother and I call each other bitch and all kinds of other endearing swears lolol

Ooo do we wanna come up with some over arching plot threads now that we've got four people? Rn Indiana is going to a nightclub to go close a deal for his family, and I know I've got the card in play and I've got my little Shadowhound running away at the moment. Do we have any ideas if/when our characters meet up?

Hm, idk - like I said maybe he could come back to the potion shop and that's where Ender could talk to him again, or maybe they run into eachother somewhere else? I was going to post something but I don't really have anything to respond to/my characters aren't rlly doing anything right now and I don't have any other ones lol

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been able to post very recently. We just found out a family member of mine died and I haven't had the time or mindset to write yet, but I am working on it and should have my next posts up soon, I just thought I would let you guys know what's going on on my end right now and that I am here

Yeah, no worries! IRL is always more important. Do take breaks and remember to care for yourself, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thank you guys, it means a lot. We're still having to go through everything over the next week, but I'm feeling a bit better now I think and I was able to post last night, too! I hope you all are doing alright, too! 💕

I'm so glad you're doing better! Virtual Hug! I hope everything works out okay going forward! I've been a bit busy, college starting up, moving apartments at the end of this month (perfect time for a covid spike oof) but otherwise doing okay!

Also from your last post I swear my brain is stuck in the early 2000's because, in my head I pictured him taking out a flip phone to take pictures of the Shadow hound?? Like one of those oldddddd ones. I have no idea what's wrong with me

old-vintage-grey-flip-phone-open-isolated-on-a-white-background-M157MF~2.jpg

Thank you and that's okay!! And yess those were fun, it reminds me how cool the slide-out keyboard blackberry phones when they were around oh heck 😆

I remember getting my first touch screen phone then going over to my friends house and she had a side-out keyboard one that was also touch screen?? I was so jealous! 😆

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the IC thread, I wasn't sure what to say/have my characters do yet since well... there's not really much for them to do yet and I have no others but I probably will soon

Alright! That’d be fine with me. Someone else said they wanted to join a while back but they said it might be a bit before they did. I’m not even really busy I’m just not sure what to post like I said ^^;

TheOneLastRaven TheOneLastRaven
Hey, quick question! Does Indiana currently still have his glamour on, so he looks kinda like a normal human sorta, or did he take it off when he went outside to wait on his driver so he's back in his shadow form? I'm wondering what/who Fane sees exactly as he's running up after the shadow pupper

Oops sorry I didn't see this for some reason! He's still normal! Most shadows aren't ever seen in public without either glamour potions or glamour amulets. I'm guessing any creature with magical sense can tell they have a glamour on, but nobody would know really how much they've altered themselves. The glamour could just be for their body shape or makeup or their entire appearance. The latter is MUCH more expensive to do with amulets and wears off quickly with a potion.

Ooh okie! Thank you!! And ohh yeah Kallis would in a heartbeat if he were there lolol Fane's a little more non-confrontational if he has a choice, and the Vozruls don't really tell him much, he just sees things or overhears things from them sometimes, or Charlie tells him a little bit, so he knows the Shadows are a new enemy and dangerous buuut he got nervous when he saw shadow pupper run towards what looked like a regular person and not a Shadow. Like 'what does that mean?? Another spy or trick? A trap??' Lol he's a very cautious guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back