• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

galaxywxlf

kai -- he/they
Ok so I'm... kinda new to RPing. Well not quite but I haven't RPed in forever so I might as well say I am lol hopefully this isn't too bad and maybe people will like it. This is based off of the settings for a story I plan to write with my own OCs, who I most likely will be RPing here as well. Anyways here's a description thing I wrote up for the RP

"Unity between all races. All can live in peace here."

That’s what was promised, at least.

---

Here in the city, all sorts gather. Humans, hybrids, angels, demons - anything and everything you could think of. That’s how it’s been for… who knows how long. The city has remained without many conflicts in recent years, though in the past there used to be lots. “Hybrid hunters,” as they were dubbed, were a common sight. Though not all of them solely went after hybrids, that’s where it seemed to have started. The name then became a catch-all for any humans (usually, though there were cases of other non-humans doing this) that targeted and potentially ‘captured’ hybrids, etc. for various reasons. Such things are illegal now, though.

Or, they’re supposed to be.

Some have reported people like that popping up around the city again. Groups of them, not just one or two. But seeing as the city is so big and in turn, there’s tons of people, no one’s sure if this is true or not. However, it seems the number of missing person cases is rising lately, and conflicts in the city are beginning to grow once again.

I assume people will probably just use their own characters for this, but I don't see an issue with people playing like. Canon/official characters from other series, etc considering my OC Ender literally got to the city from another dimension so characters being from other realms like that probably wouldn't be too unusual. Also if anyone has any suggestions for anything feel free to tell me ofc

Hey, I'm new to RPing on here but not in general, so I know what you mean. 😂 I'd be down for this
Alright cool! Idk if you have any specific characters or anything in mind, I have a couple I plan on using but I'm not sure if I should put them in this thread or what-

not sure if i should make a seperate thread for characters for this yet? like not just mine. i will eventually i'm sure, but idk if i should now considering no one else has replied lol i'm not totally sure how this works ig

not sure if i should make a seperate thread for characters for this yet? like not just mine. i will eventually i'm sure, but idk if i should now considering no one else has replied lol i'm not totally sure how this works ig
If you are unsure, by all means, wait for another to show their interest. However, it might be too long before your current player base becomes disinterested.
A separate thread for characters in the meantime, however, will give your current players something to work towards while you wait for more recruits.
CS is a vital "proving ground", so to speak. Most people, including myself, wants some more information via the CS/Lore pages before committing ourselves.

Overall, I'd say you should definitely go for it! Strike while the iron is hot. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask on the Community Hub. I'm sure someone will come along and answer whatever inquiries you might have eventually. Best of luck!

I have one question, Are you looking for people to play as like hybrids or just hunters. what exactly are you looking for. It sounds interesting so far and would love to see if I would be able to get maybe one of my characters to fit in. Also how many people or characters are you looking for?

If you are unsure, by all means, wait for another to show their interest. However, it might be too long before your current player base becomes disinterested.
A separate thread for characters in the meantime, however, will give your current players something to work towards while you wait for more recruits.
CS is a vital "proving ground", so to speak. Most people, including myself, wants some more information via the CS/Lore pages before committing ourselves.

Overall, I'd say you should definitely go for it! Strike while the iron is hot. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask on the Community Hub. I'm sure someone will come along and answer whatever inquiries you might have eventually. Best of luck!
Oh alright! Well thank you for telling me.

I have one question, Are you looking for people to play as like hybrids or just hunters. what exactly are you looking for. It sounds interesting so far and would love to see if I would be able to get maybe one of my characters to fit in. Also how many people or characters are you looking for?
I’m not sure tbh- whatever ppl wanted to play as would work. And again I didn’t rlly have a set number of ppl in mind, I just figured this might work better in a group than a 1x1

Hey, I'm new to this website as well haha. But this sounds really cool! I'd love to join, if you're still looking for people.

Hey, I'm new to this website as well haha. But this sounds really cool! I'd love to join, if you're still looking for people.
Yeah I am! Idk how many ppl r like... for sure they wanna join this but I know there's definitely people interested. If you have a character in mind or wanna make one, you can put them in the character thread I made. I haven't made the actual RP thread yet since like I said idk who's actually joining but maybe once people have characters done then I will.

Yeah I am! Idk how many ppl r like... for sure they wanna join this but I know there's definitely people interested. If you have a character in mind or wanna make one, you can put them in the character thread I made. I haven't made the actual RP thread yet since like I said idk who's actually joining but maybe once people have characters done then I will.
Cool! I'll post one as soon as I figure out how to format it haha

Question: are there any fantasy races that aren't allowed? Or like. If I had a concept for a half Tiefling, half Aasimar character would that be allowed?

alright - u don't need to use the fancy code things i did i wasn't even gonna do that i just thought they looked cool lol
I'll just post a normal one for now, but I'll make it fancy once I figure out how because it does in fact look cool.

Hmmmm, do you perhaps have room for one more soul to join the fray?
Yeah you can join! I'm thinking I might make the actual RP thread soon since we have a few ppl interested for sure and that have characters made, but if other ppl wanna join after that too I wouldn't be against it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back