• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twilight City | OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Feel free to let me know if my spelling/grammar/post length isn't up to snuff, or any feedback it's been a hot minute since I've RP'ed!

I hope my replies aren't too short. I mean sometimes they're shorter and sometimes they're longer it really just depends on what's going on in the rp yknow

Oh you're fine! We're just kinda milling about too right now waiting for people so we wouldn't want to get the ball rolling too much anyways!

I usually stay up late-er as well, but I gotta get up pretty early Monday, Tuesday, Wensday, so I won't be up *as* late on those days.

Do you guys wanna plot out some stuff here? I might add another character as well just to get some more interactions.
Sure, I actually didn't have too much stuff in mind just a kinda vague idea of like the setting n stuff, basically everything i put in the interest check post. So yeah plotting some stuff out more might be a good idea. Idk if anyone else had stuff in mind

I sort of accidentally set up a foil for Ben's characters by making Indiana from a new money Mafia-equse family. I also deliberately set up that Shadow powers aren't well known, but Indiana sort of showed Ender that he could create small portals, and accidentally left his card behind. I know Ender could make portals in the past and seeing him make smaller ones might of lead her to want to investigate Indiana further, to see if the shadows have any idea how to regain her powers. It's why I drew attention to it even after the scene was supposed to transition.

I sort of accidentally set up a foil for Ben's characters by making Indiana from a new money Mafia-equse family. I also deliberately set up that Shadow powers aren't well known, but Indiana sort of showed Ender that he could create small portals, and accidentally left his card behind. I know Ender could make portals in the past and seeing him make smaller ones might of lead her to want to investigate Indiana further, to see if the shadows have any idea how to regain her powers. It's why I drew attention to it even after the scene was supposed to transition.
Alright, yeah that makes sense. Maybe she can try and find him to give him the card back or maybe he comes back to the shop. And she realizes that he does have the same sort of powers she used to, so she'll ask him about it the next time they meet. I was waiting to see if ben or anyone else was gonna reply, I'll prob post something on there soon

Yeah! The Vozrul Family is not gonna get along famously with the shadows, not one bit lol

I just realised I left my little title on my post when I copied it over from my notes to keep track of it, lolol oopss 😂

No no, you're good! I'm just dramatic and my note titles for my posts suffer for it 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back