• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Crevan Priest

Mr Priest been busy shuffling though student files until the alarms went off, and soon became much busier tossing things out of his windows, all the while wondering why he had to up and forget to renew the waterproofing spell on the now flooded storage area. Quite a few of his ingredients and teaching materials were already done for, but he knew at least some were able to be salvaged with the right spellwork. His dried Dinwether's beetles had already come back to life, skittering up the walls and hiding among the vine that grew on the ceiling, having now escaped the cellar that now might as well be a swimming pool.
As the water rose, and as he shivered and shook from his clothing and fur getting wet, he considered jumping out the window himself, but figured that the waist-level water had already done enough damage.
As a small, leather-bound tome floated towards him, Crevan considered reaching for it, but was soon glad he didn't as it rapidly floated away from him with the direction of the rest of the water and debris, all flowing to the now open door.
The force of the current nearly swept him off his feet, but he righted himself by grabbing the window's ledge.

"Hello?" He inquired, his shoes making an unpleasant squish as he stood up straight again, "Ah! Hello, Grozzle! Did your classroom also flood?"

Grozzle to Crevan Priest ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ) Mentions Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

Having made his way into the wet classroom, Grozzle looked around before his colleague's voice hit his ears. Grozzle looked at Crevan for a bit, then sighed in relief that his buddy wasn't hurt. "Heya Crevan, forgot to renew the water-proofing spell eh? But nah, mine only got a few papers wet, but good thing I got copies stored." Grozzle teased a bit before looking over to the cellar now turned into an underground water tank with uncertainty. "Well shit, if one thing's for certain you gotta get going on a new ingredient and supply run. But even worse, Bergmann's probably gonna strangle us like Homer Simpson does to Bart." 'And that also means that Artem and possibly other people for now are Lilith's only hope left for the time being.' Grozzle let that thought linger for a sec before turning back to the fellow teacher. "Soo.. Need help salvaging the ingredients and equipment?" He asked, might as well assist, right?

Crevan Priest

Crevan nodded with approval at the news that Grozzle's classroom was more intact than his own.

"That would be great. The help, not being strangled by Bergman." He laughed a little bit at his own joke. "I think most of the stuff I could get out the window is good, but some stuff will need some heavy duty dehydration spells if they can even still work. Just look at my Dinwether's beetles. They're all on the ceiling, and they're all alive again."
With an expression of dismay and exasperation, he gestured to the vine, which by now was covered in the red and blue-gray beetles, each one about fist sized, and some attempting to crash through the ceiling the way any bug in a container with a top does.

Azarenth
Interactions: ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )
God hated them. It was official- sure they were a demon and such but being blown through incredibly hard double doors at the speed of sound seemed like overkill. Ren sighed- “Fucking mood”, their eyes darted straight up- as large and as pale as porcelain saucers in which one might drink tea from. They would have never said that- never- perhaps “I should go kill some orphans to feel better” or “The peasantry mortals shall burn with their homes in Hell” but never “fucking mood”. Oh no- the host- could it be corrupting them? They picked themselves up through the rubble of the front doors, before they noticed fellow demonic presences within the immediate area- how obnoxiously convenient! They made their way to the stronger of the two presences- before finally finding them. Ren briefly flinched at the sight of the cross- before staring in awe. It couldn’t be! And yet- it was! They raised a finger- “You. Are you Lilith? The legendary demon who was so feared that they had to be sealed within the very weapon used to kill its brethren?

Lucia to ADA ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Finbar Cody ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Lou gave a slight coo of surprise as the sprinklers started, then laughed as the water droplets skated gently off the sheen of her hair and fur onto the floor. “ Last year’s first fire was ‘cause of a lab explosion, but I think it’s too early for that, since classes ain’t started yet— they’re not, right?-- so prolly someone just started it. I wonder who?” The selkie answered, rambling slightly as she shook her hair back. She grinned with sharp teeth, tossing her pelt haphazardly onto the damp bed as she perused her other dorm-mate a bit more intensely. “Nice head. So, how’d you guys get here? I had to run away to come, again, seriously Mum, but it’s pretty easy, so I don’t mind.”

Last edited:
cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Grozzle ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo ) , Azarenth ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )
Lilith groans "Well...there goes that chance. I guess I'm gonna have to find this Artem you speak of. Any idea where this Artem is?" she asked as the cross soon makes a loud thud noises that sounds like it came from inside the cross. Lilith soon hears someone behind her and turns around to the demon who's talking about her "Yes that's me. Though I prefer the term Fallen goddess. I'm not sure why the gods sealed me in here but after a century being stuck in here. I've learned to despise the gods and I want revenge." she hissed in anger as her voice soon calms down "I need to go find a tank called Artem as it might have a way to free me from this cross." She said.

Azarenth
Interactions: ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

Ren lit up as Lilith confirmed her identity. “I have looked up to you throughout my years of slaughtering and such- it means more than you can imagine to meet you in person. Err, cross? Though I am quite interested in this Artem fellow you speak of- as you may notice- I am also trapped within a vessel- this mortal form holds me back. I wish to be free- may I accompany you?

Last edited:
Grozzle to Crevan Priest, Lilith, and Azarenth ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus , Dana Zane Dana Zane , RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Grozzle looked up at the ceiling, and as Crevan said, the Dinwether's Beetles were scurrying about all over the ceiling and vine. Seeing his colleague in dismay, Grozzle placed his hand on Priest's shoulder in a slight act of comfort before saying "Well, as Gunther once wrote me, 'This might be a doozy to deal with'. Remember when some unfortunate kiddo got blown to bits by her cinnamon sticks in his library last year? It's been a while since we last went there, I wonder how he got the place fixed up, and how it looks now with the crater.." Grozzle trailed off before remembering about the Lilith situation 'but with this mess all of a sudden, best to remind her.' Turning to Crevan, he said "Oh right, I was helping a student earlier before this all happened, I'm gonna give them one last reminder real quick, so I'll BRB." Grozzle then made his way out of the classroom as the tax evader then spotted Lilith speaking with Azarenth. He approached the two before tapping the cross and saying "Just came back briefly to give a quick reminder, Artem's most likely to be found out at the front lawn, here's a picture." But then Grozzle realized his mistake on that part, so he turned over to Azarenth "Hey Azarenth, mind holding this photo of Artem so that Lilith can know what they look like?" He offered as he held out the photo. (It's the one from the Yearbook)

Finbar Cody

Fin was not surprised at the idea that someone would commit arson in a school like this, but was taken off guard by the mention of his head. He could talk about such a thing on his own, but when other people brought it up, it upset him. It was the most noticable way in which he resembled his father, whom he wanted nothing to do with, and it was the reason he could no longer play the fiddle. And of course, there were multiple times the detachment of his head almost landed him with serious brain injury.
He remembered when his head had first fallen off and he tried to re-attach it with duct tape and wound up with a nasty skin infection. That sure embarrassed him, and that was even without consideration for his father's reaction.

"Dunno what's so nice about it. Really, It's usually just a pain."

The fire sprinklers soon stopped, presumably having run out of juice.

"Well, I sure hope that means the fire is out."

Crevan Priest

"If I can help them, just let me know."
He surveyed the floor of his classroom, which was strewn with various doodads, none quite as important as those on his desk or that had been thrown out the window. A lot of effort would be needed to get things back in order, but it was doable. Well, at least the sprinklers turned off.

Francis Sato

Francis was baffled by the sight of the tank switching out his hat and scarf. He was expecting there to be someone inside or nearby, but it was now apparent that he was talking to the tank. Francis found this situation to be cool, but also thoroughly confusing, and possibly threatening. He reminded himself that this was a place of evil, after all, and he had learned the hard way before that not everyone who does a kind deed is a kind entity.
"Wow.... Uh, ok.... Thanks for the towel. I'm Francis."

Rathbone Diggs

Rathbone and Maggie made their way through the crowd, the quadrupedal robot trailing behind them. The robot, named Boomer as indicated by his paint job, soon stopped to look at what appeared to be a pegasus. Rathbone was having none of it.

"Boomer, get going! We gotta get this stuff to my dorm."
"Yeah, Boomer" Chimed Maggie, "at this rate you're never gonna to get your old vessel back. Actually, you know what? You're staying here with Rath. That should teach you. "
"What? Maggie, I don't think that's a good idea." Rathbone was almost certain that Maggie would use Boomer as a ploy to keep thon in the Robotics program, or at least to spy on thon.
"I don't think he'll be too much of a problem." Maggie opened her own bag and extracted a smart tablet, which was labeled 'Boomer' on the back. "Here, Rath, you might need this. It's at least proof that I'm not going to spy on you, though I can't make that promise for Mom and Dad."
She Then slipped the Tablet into one of Rathbone's Bags.

Boomer Diggs

Boomer took the opportunity provided by Rathbone and Maggie's conversation to slip closer to Autumn and gawk. If only he were back in his old vessel, he would attempt to join the conversation she was having with Piper. He would try anyway. From a slot next to his front camera, a small piece of paper emerged. It was printed with a message,
"Hello. I am Boomer. Are you students of the Tudor Lestrange Institute?"

IMG-2042.JPGGunther Die Stille to Finbar Cody, ADA, and Lou Lou ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , unstablepuddle unstablepuddle )

After finishing the last few notes of the track, Gunther set his instruments back in their designated areas of the room. Walking over to the window and watching the crowd of students below in peace, the grey librarian with a rainbow personality gave a voiceless sigh of happiness... and decided he should get going back to the library, as there could be a student looking to check out a book.

But the duration of his current objective didn't last so long when his train of thought was suddenly derailed, for as he was walking towards the exit of the room, he had unknowingly stepped on a pair of drumsticks, causing him to lose balance and trip.

Right into an open vent, which Gunther felt that if it were left open, more air would come out of it. 'Aw Cripe..' were the only words in Gunther's mind as he then found himself tumbling about in the TLI's ventilation shafts, the strong winds inside not helping his predicament.

It had been about 4 minutes of roleplaying as a tumbleweed before the wind's strength had toned down, giving Gunther the signal that he was able to move again as he made sure by crawling for a few seconds. Surprisingly enough, Gunther had not received any injury in the pastime, although the only time he had actually got hurt was when he burnt his hand on the coffee machine and broke it in the administrative offices that one time. A few more minutes of crawling had gone by before Gunther spotted a shaft opening on the surface, the librarian now knew that he was in the ceiling vent of a lower floor. Stopping just before it Gunther peeked through the small gaps and saw 3 students, which now meant that he was above a dorm room consisting of a robot, a dullahan, and a selkie fro-

*Woosh* *SNAP* Uh Oh.

A gust of wind had scooched Gunther forward and onto the hatch, leading to it snapping open and having him fall out, landing between the 3 face-flat on the floor with his cane bouncing next to him. After laying there for a few seconds, Gunther picked himself off of the floor before tipping his hat to the three other occupants of the room, grabbing his cane, and walking out the door like nothing ever happened. Slowly but surely walking through the dorm halls.

Piper
"I understand that your like an equine but wow it's just hard actually seeing it. Do you need some water or something, you don't look so good." I can't help but stare her form is so cool.

Autumn
Well standing up wasn't easy. "No I'm fine I just don't feel great" I use my wings to steady myself. Whatever that whole teleportation thing was it left me drained,bad. "Oh hi?" I see something else come over. They seem to have a....a camera? "Oh." A sheet of paper comes out of the side of the camera.

Piper
I read the paper quickly. "Yeah we are both students although I think we both didn't willingly come here. But maybe it was for the better?" I shrug being a villain can't be that hard right? "So, where did u come from?"

Lucia | Mentions: ADA ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ), Finbar Cody ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ), Gunter Stiles ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo )

Lou-Lou let out a surprised yelp as Gunter crashed down in front of her, staring at the small person for a moment before shrugging and turning back to the others, seeming utterly unbothered. She brushed the excess water droplets off her pelt gently and gave a nod. “Yeah: either that or its the kind of fire water can’t put out and they’re changin’ tactics.” A barking laugh from the selkie accompanied that statement, and she draped the now dry fur over her shoulders again.

IMG-2045.JPGArtem Malkov to Thora Reed (Interactions open) Mentions Surgess, Lilith, and Azarenth ( FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 ) ( Nokumi Nokumi ) ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Been a while since I last posted, LET'S GET BACK ON TRACK!

Time seemed to just stop existing as the Soviet Tank and Electric manipulator continued conversing about villainy. Though Artem wasn't into it as much as everyone else, they still found and understood the enjoyment which everyone else basked in. Looking out towards the school, Artem made notice of the new arrivals, one of which looked like a small moving cloak with a mask, it also seemed that Mercino took interest. 'Hehe, well what'cha know, the fallen angel assassin Surgess is here! This ought'a be fun...' 'A fallen angel. Huh, so she's the one you've once fawned over.' Artem teased, they remembered when mercino was fan-boy/girling about an assassin who came from a long line of fallen angels. Artem quickly muted out of mind before Mercino could stark bickering back at them and looking over the crowd of students again. After a few minutes, Artem decided to see if Mercino was done rabbling- 'Yes, I'm done, and YES I know you tuned me out! By the way, you know the schedule of classes right?'

'Blyat... Might as well do that now then?' 'Yup, you should check the Classroom halls. Teachers are still likely to be there.' Artem kept that as a reminder as they then turned back to Thora. "Well, I'm gonna head back in and find my class schedule, and might as well get yours too and deliver it to the dorm. See you in a bit!" And so, the Soviet machine started their engine and rolled into the building, noting that the sprinklers are off.

2 Minutes later...

Having made their way inside and navigating to the class halls, Artem was happy to see that Mercino was right about there being staff just 2 yards ahead, though it seemed he was occupied with what seemed to be a miniature floating cross and some other person. 'Eh, I'll just wait here until they're done.'

Last edited:
cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Artem Malkov/Grozzle ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo ) Azarenth ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )
Lilith looked at the picture of a tank with a ushanka "Huh. Who would thought that humanity develop a Intellect golem in my thousand years of being sealed. Or I guess in this case Intellect tank golem. Well I should get looking." She said as the cross's eye looks at Azarenth "You can come with me. As you seemed to have the same issue as I do." She said and turns to the classroom where Grozzle entered "Also thank you!" She said before she heard the sound of engine with her mind literally jumping to joy and turns toward Artem "Oh speak of the devil. It seems the being I was looking for. Has came to us." she said.

Artem Malkov to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

Artem Malkov.jpg

"speaking" 'Thoughts'
Artem gave a brief look of confusion as they came to realize that they were mentioned, but pushed that aside for later, as they were now being talked to. "Erm, You were looking for me?" 'Hm, hey Mercino, you know anything about this one?' 'Mother of God... It's Blasphemy.. right there, in front of you... YCVGBGV-' 'FUCKING CHRIST!' Artem immediately muted out of their thoughts as they barely escaped an earrape from Mercino's outburst. "Well, hello. I'm Artemisalen, Artem for short. And You are?"

cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Artem Malkov ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo )
"My name is Lilith. I am a god or I guess a fallen god sealed in this cross. From what I heard from Mr. Grozzle. He said you might be capable of freeing me from my thousand year prison." She said as the cross's wings flap keeping the cross in the air with Lilith's mind hoping for the freedom that she want for so long now as her gaze looked at the tank.
(Eh. Not much I could say here)

Boomer Diggs

Standard printer noises might have been heard had the crowd not been quite so noisy, but regardless of their audibility, the printing occurred. The paper extended forward from its roll inside of the quadrupedal robot, its next message displayed in the same black ink as before.
"I am from the Diggs Family Laboratory. I am not here willingly either."

Rathbone Diggs

"Uh, Mags, I think we lost him." Rathbone and Maggie Both scanned the crowd, and Maggie Immediately regretted not having decided to paint Boomer bright orange.
"You go find him, and I'm taking your stuff to your room."

"Alright." Rathbone removed the smart tablet from thon's bag and perused the crowd for the glint of Boomer's chrome, and as thon approached Boomer, he turned around, his four legs scuttling as he prepared to flee. Before Boomer could accelerate, Rathbone tapped the screen and he had no choice but to freeze in his current position, with all four knees slightly bent.
Thon looked over Autumn and Piper before reading the messages Boomer had printed.

"Terribly sorry, but this robot is mine. My apologies if he's been bothering you." Rathbone sort of felt sorry for Boomer, but as usual, thon ignored those feelings of compassion towards him. Thon had a reputation to build, and thon wanted people to know that thon had the capacity for cruelty without yet getting on anybody's bad side.

Last edited:
Piper and autumn

Piper
"no,no it's fine he was just telling us about himself" I turn back to The one with the camera,well it was nice meeting you I wave as I head off in a different direction.

Autumn
As soon as piper gets done talking I walk in the direction she went, "so.... I think I'm gonna head off away from people for a bit, bye" and with that I take off and flap my wings taking off in a rush finally I hit where the air starts to get thin and I can feel the sun's immense amount of heat against the biting chill of the atmosphere. I can breathe up here way better than down there even though I'm guessing that almost no one else can get up here. Can I teleport like I did earlier? I begin to wonder. I take a big breathe in and fold in my wings, maybe speed is key?.. I begin getting faster and faster until I see the ground rushing to meet me, this was a horrible idea...(she isn't gonna crash)

Kupi Char.jpgKupi Char to Francis Sato (+NPC added to kill count) ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

At the reveal of the human's name as Francis, Kupi nodded his barrel, and took out a piece of paper that read "Kupi" written in green marker, and handed it to the person. Taking a little time to observe around the garden for a bit, Kupi smiled a little at the sight at the numerous flowers and pond him, a relaxing area for sure, but in a place designated for evil, it may seem off-putting to the normal eye.. Sucks for them since they'll just end up dying soon anyway. Speaking of dying... "My god.. I'm gonna make it! I'll be free from this hellhole! Burn in hell Pennhurst!" A desperate yet happy voice called out as an expendable winged boy with a few other mutations was making a beeline flight to escape from the school's territory. 'Foolish boy, escape only prolongs the hunt.' 'Aand there it goes, Damn it..' In a split second, the dog tank fished through his pocket space and pulled out a harpoon with a VERY long rope. Loading the harpoon rope first into his barrel, Kupi turned and took aim just a few feet ahead of the winged escapee's trajectory, waited.. and- *BWOOM* *SCHKRACK* fired. The harpoon had hit its mark, and the sound of bones getting crushed, flesh ripping, and an ear piercing screech of pain had sequentially emanated from the target as he then barreled down to the ground. Letting the rope settle for a second, Kupi then took the remaining rope out from his barrel and began pulling it towards his location. The corpse of the expendable was then dragged towards the two, and in closer inspection, the harpoon had penetrated the victim from the lower waist to upper back. Kupi noted this in satisfaction before turning to Francis and giving him a thumbs up and a smile.

Artem Malkov.jpgArtem Malkov to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

Artem blinked at the cross's request processing what they had heard before Mercino had interrupted.
'She needs our help to break her seal Artem. I know exactly what you should use homie, Shell Diversity allows you to fire ANYTHING from your turret, even if it's something that's practically impossible. With that, we can surely fire ammunition that can break seals!' 'Uhh... Noted' Artem deadpanned in their thoughts at that inner mind tutorial re-run, but then snapped back to reality to reply to the cross. " Very well then, If I may ask, where would you like the seal breaking to take place? Things might get explosive in order to complete this objective."

cursedangelcross.png
"Does this school have a courtyard or something? By the way. When I reveal the seal. I won't be able to interact with you as it's one of the damn safety cautions that the gods put on this seal to prevent me from breaking myself out." she said happily. Her mind ran rampant on excitement as she knows that she will finally freed once for all from this thousand year prison that drove her crazy "FREEDOM HERE I COME!" her mind screamed as she tries her best to contain her excitement from the outside even though people can't see how she feels due to the cross.

Artem Malkov.jpgArtem Malkov to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

Artem nodded their barrel in understanding for when Lilith exposes the seal. Thinking for a bit about where to do it, a lightbulb literally popped above their turret before Saying: “How about the Back Garden? It’s a large area, nice scenery, and fits the atmosphere for freeing a fallen god.” Artem said, determined to do what they can to help a villain out.

Autumn
I sharply intake as I blast though a portal and as it closes behind me I hear a tremendous clap that sounds kindof thundery. "Wow, it wasn't a dream" I say just a bit loudly in the void. I picture the ground in the yard about 200feet from where I was and .....BOOM.....I fling out of the portal and make a shaky landing. "Woooooooooah" I practically yell. "That was amazing!" I trot around all happy before remembering where I am, oh yeah villain school....

cursedangelcross.png
"Wonderful! Though can you lead me to the back garden? I'm actually new to this school" she said with cheery voice as the cross continues to flap it's wings to keep itself in the air. The cross radiates holy energy as her happiness was probably the highest at it ever was. "Freedom coming closer and closer to my grasp. I have so much to do when I get freed from here." she thought in her mind as she patiently waits for the tank to lead her.

Artem Malkov.jpg Artem Malkov to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

Artem smiled and nodded with their barrel as they gave a rev with their engine, confirming that they're about to start leading. "Alright then, If you will follow me.. Oh! and after freeing you, want me to give a tour of the school?" Artem rolled past Lilith in a normal pace to make sure she can keep up, guiding the cross towards the back garden where the freeing shall commence..

Grozzle to Crevan Priest ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Just before re-entering Crevan's class, Grozzle took out his phone and opened a listing app and went back in. Looking at his surroundings of the drenched classroom, Grozzle was already thinking of just sucking it up and taking whatever wrath that Bergmann might enact on the two, but he didn't want to just yet. Stopping in front of Crevan, Grozzle took out his phone with the list on screen before saying: "So before we get to scraping up the remains, we should probably list off what needs to be replaced first.." Knowing what was lost will prove better use sooner before getting all exhausted from whatever the hell the two will be doing to get this mess cleaned up, Grozzle knew that for sure, but he could only hope if Priest knew too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back