• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Stuffles
Interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Stuffles took a long deep breath of the blunt he had pulled out a pocket plane. It was hard for a teddy bear to smoke- no less smoke weed. And yet- it worked. The unpacking was almost finished, yet he soon found a tank knocking on his door. “Damn, this Cuban ain’t shit” thinking it was a hallucination- he outstretched the smoking joint towards the tank as if offering it to him.

Kupi Char to Stuffles ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Kupi looked to the blunt. Huh, Cuban.. He can outplay that!

Reaching into his pocket Dimension, Kupi pulled out some Morningstar Cannabis and hit a blunt which made him spew smoke like a geyser. Kupi was now just sitting there high as hell, offering the joint to Stuffles in return with a thumbs up.

Fenris Latour

"Guriev Kasha?" The words sounded stranger when Fenris said them, due to their New Orleans accent. "Why thanks, I'd love to try it."

Ebeneezer Scratchwick

Patrolling the dorms for lunchtime stragglers and makers of unauthorized mischief, he choked at the smell of cannabis, unmistakable to his feline senses. He would not stand for student debauchery in any form, but rather would levitate against it. Lifting off the ground in just as much rage as intention, he zoomed towards the source, making a whooshing sound with the speed he managed. In fact, he overshot the source of the scent in his confident anger, and had to turn around in order to get to the ajar door.
"You there! Can you explain that stench?" He interjected, swiping the door open with his magic.

Stuffles
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

“Huh?? Ohhhhhhh, why hello there mr….” Stuffles hiccuped, “cat. We were just doing maybe a teeeeeeeeeeny bit of” he switched to a high pitched German accent “mariiiiijuaaaaaana!” He proceeded to attempt to stand, falling over in a laughing fit before pulling poor Scratchwick down by his tail and shoving another piece of drug paraphernalia into his paws. He patted his head, “With catnip, for yooooouuuuuuu” as his voice trailed off it was clear he was doing a singing? Actually it was not clear what he was doing with his voice but- one might say it was a singing voice

Ebeneezer Scratchwick

He suppressed a screech as his tail was pulled on, and the shock was enough to get all four of his paws back on the ground.
"Excuse me?" Scratchwick scoffed, swatting at the paraphernalia. "But I'm very sure you're all aware that students are not allowed to partake in debauchery of any kind!" A clipboard and pen materialized in a flash, the pen at the ready to write an incident report.

Stuffles
Interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Stuffles continued to giggle like a madman. He booped the cat on the nose and shook his stuffed paw at the cat. “We are not students funny man! And we are a tank and a bear with a shotgun!” To match their description, a double barrel materialized out of nowhere- to which they swung around rapidly- doing some form of excited dance. Buckshot misfired into the ceiling, plaster raining down on them as with a screech, he tossed the shotgun to the side- upon which it promptly misfired again, barely missing the group and embedding itself in the door. “Okayyyyyy, maybe that was my fault. But! But but but but but but but! You mister cat, need to have fun more often! I have good idea. You will love idea.” He pulled out Astrids personal supply of human hearts and opened up the cooler. “You never mention this ag-“ he hiccuped once more”-ain, and I give you these hearts”

Kupi Char to Stuffles and Ebeneezer Scratchwick ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Kupi didn't really mind the Buckshot misfire that happened just now. Hitting another blunt, Kupi engulfed the entire room with secondhand smoke -which hissed from his Turret- as he revved his engine a little. "Woooo0ooo0ofFf.."

Artem Malkov to Fenris Latour ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Artem grabbed a bowl and set it up with the delectable porridge before handing it to Fenris.

This is what they gave:
1635174884423.png

Percival Parvuldraconis
Interactions: @StrixDesmodus(Bergman)

In truth, the situation was a dumpster fire. Metaphorically, and literally, there was in fact a flaming dumpster that had manifested itself in the center of the electrified water. The eldritch god had pulled itself deeper in the room, the tentacles attempting to bludgeon Percival. A group of clay dolls had begun fighting a small scale war in the water, miniature siege weapons stationed on floating fragments of some shelf. A very faint "pit-pit-pit' could be heard as they fired automatic weapons akin to their scale at each other, easily mistaken for water droplets. An AK-47 one could only assume was possessed floated around the room barking out an agressive "Con điếm! Dương vật tí hon! Vô sinh! Không có tinh dịch!", which Percival could only assume to be a battle cry (it was not). Bergman and the janitor soon entered the room. A reverse centaur, that is, a horses midsection coming out the neck of a man, drifted in front of them, eyes rolled back in its head. "Ahhhh, Bergman! You got my message! I would appreciate some help!" A small scale nuclear bomb went off, "It appears the clay men have split the atom"

X
Interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Artem/ Gunther) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Fenris) {Only partially due to the conversation held yesterday,Im still tryna keep it slow burn, but they kinda have to meet regardless}

Following his abrupt murder and consumption of the innards of one student, X decided it was time to find puppets. He needed the look of someone who was approachable, and therefore stopped by the library. He picked up a book on the namesake of the school- appropriately titled "Tudor-Lestrange: The Man, the Myth, the Villain". He then stopped by his dorm, ignoring the incredibly strong smell of cannabis and the smoke pouring out one room, as he saw Scratchwick speeding within. He checked his bag, putting on a pair of circular glasses with silver rims. In truth, it did little to change his appearance, but often he noted that those with glasses, especially such as these, seemed more approachable and less dangerous. A falsehood, but nevertheless an exploitable falsehood. He then departed, passing by a pink haired girl- one whom he knew as a student, benefactor of the school, and internet personality. He had done his research after all. They, upon seeing the smokescreen and powerful smell, widened their eyes and dashed towards the room with unatural speeds, ripping the door open. He chose to allow this to continue, unlikely for them to follow him. He descended down the stairs and went eastwards towards the cafeteria once more. Passing the dungeons, he saw Bergman blocking his line of sight, but heard something that sounded out of Oolart's book, as well as angry Vietnamese? He shook his head, catching the smell of the German and Russian meals Artem was cooking. Having never tried anything except the eye of an alligator, innards of a human, and of course, large, brown, hard, and tasteless nutrient blocks. So naturally he was caught in the aroma, he changed course and walked into the kitchen, seeing a wonderful meal of dairy, oats, nuts, and berries laid out in a pristine white bowl. Despite pridng himself on not seeing the need for things that would not give him power, he wanted this meal neverthless, it seemed somebody else besides the tank that was cooking was about to eat the food. Upsetting, but not a problem, there seemed to be another dish cooking.

Astrid
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Scratchwick) Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Kupi)

Walking away from the chaos I caused in Kiawe's dorm, I walk down the hallways, satisfied, it is then that I notice the strong smell of kush and smoke spewing out of my dorms that I know Stuffles is going to feel my wrath. I sprint down the hallway, ignoring the boy in the black suit walking past, better for him to leave once Im done. I nearly rip the door off its hinges, to find Mr. Scrathwick, choking on the dank fumes. I help him out of the room, walking back in to open the window, I pick up Stuffles in one hand, and Kupi in the other, throwing them out the window. Shutting the cooler containg the human hearts in which I feast upon, I turn towards Scratchwick, "Sir you have my sincerest apologies, please, as a token of apology, please take these hearts" I then turn back to the open window, and my voice booms to a godly shout of fury "YOU LITTLE SHITS ARE GONNA BET BEAT" I activate Heartburn Configuration, the massive flaming sword nearly impaling Stuffles as I fly out the window and bury it where he once was. WIth a look of sheer panic, well maybe not just panic, hes definitely still stoned. How did he even smoke the weed anyway? While I ponder this question, he takes the time to jump onto Kupi and pat their side armor "GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!" And in case he didnt get the message, one last time, Stuffles screamed as the blade was lifted out the ground, "FUCKING GOOOOO!

Kupi Char to Stuffles and Astrid ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Kupi, despite being high, was still aware of what was going on.

And he didn't give a single fuck about it at all. Smoking one more joint, Kupi turned to start gunning it.

But he turned towards Astrid, that is.. Activating Sprint Burst with a miniature riot shield in hand, Kupi blitzed under Astrid as he had caused her to flip and land on her back in place from the impact of her legs against a slab of bulletproof metal.

Beelining around the school and to the back garden, Kupi suddenly stopped, but the force caused Stuffles to fall into a pond.

Astrid
Interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Well, now Astrid had reason to beat their asses. It was self defense. Standing up, she channeled her godly strength. She made a tsking sound with her teeth, "Didn't the French learn not to fuck with the Brits in the Seven Years War?" she switched to a Cockney accent, "Ya deserve whats coming to ya you soddin I'm uncultured!"
With minimal effort, they lifted up the tank throwing them high in the air before spiking them like a volleyball, starting a livestream. Kupi would soon find himslef flying through the off-limits forest. Awakening something in its natural domain...

Kupi Char to that gorilla thing and Astrid ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Having snapped out of his stoned state and looking at the pissed off Nuclear Gorilla, Kupi kept his dumb grin as he kicked down a tree, positioning it as a ramp to the schoolgrounds before attaching something to his hull. He turned and gunned it at the ramp, gaining enough air to go over the trees. He then used the unidentified gadget..

A revolutionary war era American flag appeared as a cape around Kupi's turret. Using another Sprint Burst, He then disappeared in a bundle of white stars.

Back at the school, he reappeared in the garden, grabbing Stuffle's soaked form, he went back to Astrid's location and handed Stuffles to her on a platter. A smile still on his face making it seem he didn't give two shits away from Monday about what had just occurred.

Gunther Die Stille (Interactions Open)

Ignoring the noise going on from outside, Gunther continued his walk back to the Library. On his way though, he's recently been seeing these Students who had these black things they call phones. Curious about it, he tapped the shoulder of one gossipy looking student and pointed to it curiously.
"Omg.. Guys & Gals!" The student called to her friends, who huddled up with her to whisper.

"Should we..?" She asked,

"I don't know.. You know what kind of stuff is on the internet, and I don't want to be the one to ruin Gont's innocence!" A boy interjected.

"We may be Villains but.. Mr. Stille's the nicest staff here.. Nicer than Mrs. Skinner! He's a treasure that should be protected!" He continued.

"I'm with Jeff here.. It's better to have Gunther than just Mrs. Skinner alone.. Mr. Priest may be a chill teacher, but even then Gunther is still leagues ahead."

They agreed with the boy, and turned to Gunther telling him it was something too complex for the librarian. He shrugged and continued on his path, but not before slipping on a
banana.

'Welp-' He couldn't finish his thoughts as he slipped again, this time out of a window and onto a plant bed that was conveniently placed.

Ebeneezer Scratchwick

He was stunned at the sight of the hearts, and was even more stunned at Astrid's supreme butt-kicking. He took a seat atop the now closed cooler, half guarding it until he could get it back to his classroom and half spectating the wild ass-kicking that was taking place.

Oak Bergman & a Janitor

"They what? Already? How did this mess even start?" He had more patience for Percival than he had for many others, but this was almost pushing it.
The janitor already knew that he would be the one who would have to do the main sorting out of the mass accumulation of problems, as always. He created a forcefield around himself, to at the very least get to the teacher as safely as possible.
"I'm coming," The janitor said, some slight passive aggression in his voice as he continued forward, the forcefield rotating much like a shimmering, greenish hamster ball.

Fenris Latour

They took the porridge, taking in the sumptuous smell. Then, yet another entered the room. Fenris's eyes met his, and they continued to smile.
"Well hello," Greeted Fenris, "I reckon you smelled it too? It does smell real good. If ya want some, maybe.... Wait a minute, I never did get either of your names. I'm Fenris."

Francis Sato

In a progressively less zombie-esque fashion, he made his way to the cafeteria along with much of the crowd. He observed a buffet-style setup, and examined what there was to be had. If he hadn't previously witnessed a murder, he might have been amused by some of the labels that accompanied the food, but instead he was beginning to get angry.
"Whooping crane? Really? What. The. Hell!" Francis knew he couldn't do anything about the sliced meat of a critically endangered bird before him that was ready to be put into a hot sandwich, no more than he could do anything about the harpooning of that poor guy from earlier, but nonetheless he had temporarily crossed the threshold from sorrow and fear into attempting to do something about it. The timing might not have been the best, however.

Last edited:
Artem Malkov to Fenris, X, and Unfortunates ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ) ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

"It's Artem, a pleasure to meet you, Fenris. Hope we can work well together as fellow villai- ..." A pang of bloodlust suddenly overtook Artem, and the urge they knew all too well was starting to take over. "-ns.. Sorry about that pause there.. just remembered that a companion of mine needs help with something.." The food was finished. So Artem plated it, handing a Klopse dish to Fenris and X, they then quickly put everything else away, served the food to everyone at the Cafeteria, and made their way to the dorm halls.. There they can find someone to vent out on...

There!

Artem spotted a group of 7 Expendables, all vulnerable, all perfect for oncoming suffering. The perfect ones to relieve them of their urge. But they were getting impatient.. Peppering the Expendables with rubber rounds, each one fell
unconscious. And Artem set up some plastic cover in that portion of the hall before venting out...

The unfortunates surprisingly woke up earlier than Artem thought, but that didn't matter. For the sound of flesh being ripped at snail pace, Muscles being torn, bones slowly cracking and screams of agony filled the halls with a blurred silhouette behind plastic sheets..

Kupi Char to Astrid and Stuffles ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Pulling out a tree stump and putting it between himself and the streamer like a makeshift table, Kupi sat his hull on the grass as he began writing a note. After a few minutes, he handed the note to Astrid. This is what it said:

'Yeah, my people definitely learned from that, but hey! We all learn from our mistakes. I learned not to accept weed from this teddy bear man, how you are a fine example of British Might, and even that a giant nuclear gorilla is gunning it towards the school now since you launched me into it.

Anyway, I apologize for making your dorm reek of Morningstar Cannabis, originally I was going to ask if teddy needed help with that luggage.. But I gave in to his stoned suggestions out of dumb ol' curiosity.. Maybe a bit of a re-run for the three of us? Bonjor! My name's Kupi.'

Marina Dogger

As she was dragged back to the school from her latest escape attempt, she put up some protest, but it was fairly obvious that her spirit was even more broken than before, especially as she neared the building. Tears streamed from the corners of her eyes as she squirmed, but they were in no quantity to do any good for her. The retrieval team finally let go of her when she was near the cafeteria, and just beneath the growing chatter of her fellow students, her keen ears could hear a massacre echoing down the halls. All that was on her mind, however, was getting those toxicology kits back. As she trekked down the halls, she prayed to Neptune that she would find them again. She was starving.
Unfortunately for her, she realized that as she got closer to her destination, the ripping and bone cracking sounds grew in volume. She just turned around and ran in the other direction, which wasn't easy to do in the skirt she was in. It wasn't often that she had the opportunity to escape from danger, and she hoped more than ever that the opportunity would become success.

X
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Watching as the tank began massacring a small group of students. X weighed his options- he might be at a point where- in a certain situation, he might be able to beat the tank. But in the current situation? Unlikely, he turned and barricaded the door shut with a small serving cart before turning to Fenris. “Yes I do believe I should introduce myself, well, my name is X, and it is quite the charm to be meeting you, unfortunately our friend Artem seems to have taken a liking to murder- and I fear that it’s not unreasonable to assume we may be next” He grabbed them by their shoulder and steered them towards the other exit, pushing them out the doorway. A deafening roar could be hard not far away as X stumbled upon the students he had similarly murdered not too long ago. “Hm, it appears these students are dead.” He looked up at the hole Oolart had made in the ceiling following him freeing them. “I would say we are stuck between Scylla and Charybdis here yes? Any suggestions?

Fenris Latour

A small amount of apprehension entered Fenris's mind. There wasn't much they've taken on that they couldn't handle, but they knew that fighting a tank could prove a foolish endeavor, even without the knowledge that this tank could potentially produce ammo specifically for vanquishing werewolves.
"Well, judging from the junk on the floor...." Fenris had observed the debris from the ceiling hole and looked up. Sure enough, there was a hole in the ceiling. "Maybe we could get out through that hole there. I think I know what to do."
Fenris looked around for furniture to stack, formulating a plan for the exact configuration that would not lead to the pile crashing down. They prayed to the moon this would work in time, then, entering one of the private chambers of the dorm, lifted one of the beds and angled it so that it would fit through the doorway, the only touble with the task being that the mattress kept trying to flop away from the bedframe. Fenris then put the bed down at the edge of the hole nearest the door and immediately went to get the mid-sized armchair that was near the window. All this time, they didn't stop to consult X in their intense focus.

Artem Malkov to Persephone Skinner ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Artem wiped some blood off of their barrel as they separated the remaining flesh from the bones of the unfortunates. Taking down the plastic coverings and bagging the blood, Artem then placed the sorted organs and flesh by which expendable they came from into a box on their turret.

"Can't catch a break with you, can I Mercino?"
'Aww~ What? getting tired of lil' ole' me? Why not tell that to my face?' "If it comes to that then fine. But first.."

Artem took down the plastic curtains and threw them away. They then turned to start searching for the culinary teacher, they had heard that he makes use of flesh..

Arriving in the class halls, Artem searched for the correct room number, but accidently bumped into someone.

"Oop- Izvinite, Miss. Was trying to find.."

They looked to the teacher list they had pickpocketed from one of the unfortunates.

"The classroom of Ebeneezer Scratchwick, have meats for deliver to him." They pointed to the box resting on top of their Ushanka, which was tied down to keep it in place.

Last edited:
X
Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

X watched as Fenris stacked the furniture attempting to escape the possible bloodbath behind them. It was going rather slowly, but they had an idea, however, he had a better one. “Stay still, otherwise youlll have a very unpleasant landing” he stood behind them. It was risky and revealed his newfound powers- but rather live feared than simply die. He grew out a tentacle and wrapped it around their waist, chucking them before using two more to push himself up in a bigger jump, landing on his feet on the edge and looking to see where Fenris had landed.

Lucia to The Hall At Large

Lou lay face-up on his bed, staring ponderously at a very suspiciously face-shaped scorch mark on the ceiling and tapping his fingers on the bedspread in a way that made his tattoos seem to dance.
Her plight was not so great, and yet very troubling (to her, at least): should she sleep, or go make off with all the raw fish from the kitchen freezers and then sleep? Xi were pretty hungry— but the school’s freezers had a tendency of degrading xir favourite salmon, and xi hadn’t slept in around five days, what with all the packing and bribing xir little cousins not to rat xir out about running away to school to to xir mam and hitchhiking to the Institute and all that. Still, gas station tuna fish was foul, and it wasn’t as though processed foods would suddenly stop giving crown life-threatening food poisoning, no matter how much crown really, really wished they would.

After another minute or so of over-dramatic mental deliberation, Lucia hopped up, yanking her pelt off the bed and tramping off out the door.

“Food time!” they declared with great cheer, before launching into an enthusiastic minute-long spiel in the barks, growls, and coos of their native language about the many virtues of salmon and how they hoped the school chefs would have some stocked so they could nab it. Around halfway through the cheerful rant, however, the selkie seemed to forget how humanoid feet worked, trying to walk with her hands and as such falling face first onto the hallway floor. But being unharmed as he was, Lou-Lou, instead of returning to normal locomotive functions, continued to flop along the floor as if he were a seal. Which technically she was, but not at the moment.

Mrs. Persephone Skinner

Covered by a silky, sky-blue cloak covered with elaborate embroidery depicting the late Charles Skinner with big,red Xes over his face, Mrs. Skinner had just exited her classroom, about to go see if anybody could help dehydrate her classroom, but was soon bumped into by a a tank with a box and a hat atop his turret. It was plain to see that they weren't the usual tank either.
"Oh! Well, it's no problem. So, you said you needed to get to Scratchwick's room? I can show you the way if you need help. I'm Mrs. Skinner, by the way. I teach Couture of Doom."

Fenris Latour

Fenris froze as they were grabbed by the tentacle and chucked to the next story. They managed to land on their feet, and turned to watch as X lauched himself beside them.
"Whoah!" They interjected, at a loss for words. Needless to say, they were more than glad that their life was saved- They were also impressed.

Finbar Cody

He had been roaming the halls for a bit, then noticed that one of his roommates was flopping across the floor.
"Hello Lucia, How's ya gettin?" He asked, adjusting his head to get a better idea of if they needed some type of medical intervention. Judging by the look on xir face, no such intervention was needed.

X

“Well then, it appears that we are now safe. Although, terribly sorry, but I am going to have to ask you not to say word of my, let’s say… condition.” He walked over towards the edge of the roof, watching them out the corner of his eye. “So, here we are now, what exactly is the plan moving forward? I doubt we can trust this Artem. And if we cannot trust him…” he turned back towards Fenris “I hate to say we will need a plan to terminate him”

Fenris Latour

"Understood" They answered, recalling the stigma that still surrounded the supernatural- And also a villain's need for stealth.
Their brow furrowed at the mention of having to terminate Artem.

"We'll need one hell of a plan." Fenris wasn't sure that they were up for the job, but very much agreed with X that they couldn't trust Artem, "I don't know how to take down a tank. Most I've ever done was a deer, but they don't tend to have guns or armor. "

Rathbone Diggs

Once Rathbone and Boomer had gotten all of their luggage into the dorm, Rathbone decided to let Boomer roam while thon grabbed some lunch. Perusing the cafeteria, thon avoided the section of the buffet where Francis was ranting and piled a plate with a factory-farmed veal cutlet, rice, and corn. Thon debated whether they should get themselves a cup of blood, or just stick with iced tea. Thon sure wished they had strong enough kidneys to have blood more than just every once in a while, but for now, they were a human and had to dine as such.
I might as well, thon decided, and took a can of cattle blood to wash down their lunch.

X

X did another fake yet faint smile, finally, a person who had sense. He could get used to this. “The most difficult part is the fact that the tank isn’t acting alone. He has another smaller tank with him. Furthermore, the fact that he has some sort of power allowed him to able to free some demon or god that attends the school. And I doubt they would be happy about us killing their friend here…” he drummed a finger on his chin methodically. “So we definitely will need to grow in number, this won’t just be a battle, it will be a war. I myself share a dorm room with Artem. I believe he has a stash of weaponry there. Meaning both that he has weaponry, and that we can use his own tools against him. I don’t suppose you have any abilities or allies you’d like to share?” He turned back to Fenris making eye contact with them and staring deep into them. It was unfortunate with the Artem situation, but hence was the way of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back