• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Finbar Cody

A fire alarm? In a villain school? Fin was somewhat surprised by that, focusing more on Lou-Lou's entusiasm.
"Uh.... Shouldn't we be gettin' out of here?" He then turned to ADA, who seemed to him to be the more reasonable of his two roommates.

Knott Lazarus

Their relief that they weren't going to be de-roomed was short-lived, the fire alarm blaring just after their roommate had left. They figured they'd better leave the building as well, and swiftly made their way out among the panic and frustration as they wondered who did it this time.

Vex Von Brandt

As much as he wanted to exit the building, he had an act to keep up now, and he was inches away from getting what he wanted. He just had to focus on the sectulam and only the sectulam.
"You wouldn't dare! You wouldn't! Oh my god, DON'T!" And then the sprinkler system turned on."Argh, why!?"

Fenris Latour

Making their way out of the building with a severe itch and cough, they didn't even notice that the clip-clap of hooves behind them had stopped. They just kept going to the nearest exit, and gave a squeak when the sprinkler system turned on.

Francis Sato

As he climbed out of the pond, the tank battle began, and once he was on dry land he crumpled into a fetal position, hands on his ears and eyes squeezed shut. All of this noise was getting to him.
This is the worst day of my life. The worst! No, no, no, come on, Francis! You're going to escape this. Just get up. Oh God! There's explosions! I can't do it!

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

She was about halfway to the administrative offices when the fire alarm went off, and she was just in time to see Mr. Bergmann thundering down the hallway in her direction. She flattened herself against the wall, almost having been ran into by him.
I don't get paid enough for this crap.

Last edited:
KIAWE

Kiawe glanced back at the vulture guy when he spoke. "Like I said, I can do whatever I---" Then, the sprinkler system activated, and Kiawe flinched as cold water hit him. Suddenly, he cared a lot less about picking fights, and a lot more about getting his ass out of there, ASAP. He threw the syringe in a random direction and made a break for the nearest window, flinging it open and jumping up on the windowsill. Kiawe looked down. He could probably break his legs if he jumped from here, but it was better than getting wet. Besides, he'd done way more reckless things in the past and survived.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Kiawe PARIAH PARIAH
A cross with wings flies towards the school with it's eye in the middle of cross looking around "Hm...Is this the right place?" A female voice said before seeing a student standing on the edge of the windowsill while hearing the fire alarms going off inside causing a sweat to form on the cross "Uh....Maybe I should ask someone..." she said concernedly to herself as her mind ponders abit to ask the student on the windowsill or ask someone else. The cross looks at the student once and flies off to search for someone "I guess he's occupied with....whatever he's doing." She said to herself while the cross's eye looks around for anyone else.

(Also. DO A FLIP)

Last edited:
81174049_p6_master1200.jpgMalik Bruschnov
Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus PARIAH PARIAH Dana Zane Dana Zane

Malik's eyes were stuck to the burning desk, but even so he wasn't deaf to the words of the Dorm's occupants. The less aggressive one was apparently dependent on some kind of drugs if his words were anything to go by. His roommate had taken said drugs from him, most likely the syringe he was waving around. Malik wasn't about to step in on whatever powerplays were being done between roommates here, it wasn't really his place. So he ignored the Drug User's shout and focused once more on the flaming desk.

Between the two of them, Malik didn't really have to think too hard on who was probably responsible. The fire fellow from outside had lived up to the hot-headed expectations anyone with eyes would have just by looking at him. As Malik examined the growing flames, the Hothead hadn't lost his confrontational tone once. In fact, just the mere interest Malik had shown in the proceedings seemed to agitate him.

Then again, Malik wasn't sure if he'd seen him not agitated once.

The Fire alarm began to blare, but Malik found himself looking up with a quizzical expression. The burning desk had been burning for some time, filling the room and some of the hall outside with smoke. Why was the alarm only starting up now? It seemed a little inconsistent to him, and the Hothead's words weren't exactly helping matters. So Malik raised a free hand towards him.

"Easy there, Comrade." he said with a shrug "Taunt and tease Bird friend or burn room to ashes for all I care. Just wanting to be certain of the expectation school has."

He looked away and watched as several students already began making their way out at the sound of the Alarm, remembering the Hothead's last question, "This probably why Alarm loud." he said whilst gesturing to the student Exodus "Call out for those most susceptible to danger of such level. Suspicious timing, but understandable presence."

In the time it had taken for him to say that, the sprinklers had started up. While such small amounts of water weren't much of a problem for him, save for the annoying soaking of his clothes, it really did seem to thoroughly agitate the Hothead. While the vulture hybrid had begun crying out in distress, Hothead seemed intent on flinging himself from the window to escape the water. Having thrown the stolen drugs away, he was now looking towards the ground below.

The syringe so happened to sail towards Malik, clinking against his chest before he looked down and held open a hand just in time for it to fall into it after the impact.

Malik figured it was more understandable for the Fire-Based student to have problems with water, and looked up from the syringe to him just in time to see a floating cross with an eye in it flying by outside. He ignored it, instead watching the sprinklers dousing the burning desk.

"Ah, suppose water such would be big problem for you." he noted out loud before looking up to the spewing sprinklers.

24f8e8628125b9e64a2e6b552d95cc81.jpgSunny Smiles
Interaction/Mention: Karcen Karcen

Absolutely gleaming at the opportunity to talk about a friend, Sunny practically bounced the rest of the way to the Library. All the while she was trying to tell as much about her friend as possible, only sometimes pausing for a breath.

"Oh oh! Well first of all he's really really loud and might seem angry all the time but its only cuz' he's been sort've sleep frozen in some kinda stasis vortex for like five-hundred years or something?" she began "Yeah, see his family kinda ruled a frozen kingdom of ice giants down at the south pole and a lot of bad stuff happened and his dad kinda exploded or maybe got transported into the sun? But my pal was really smart, and got himself all this suped up mystical gear stuff that kept him from exploding too!"

Her friend told her the tale many times over the course of last year, but Sunny tried her hardest to summarize for Taris. Back then he still used plenty of that old timey speech that was really hard to understand, especially with how often his yelling would make words bleed into one another. He'd gotten better over time, of course, but even speaking relatively clearly he'd often et so worked up that she'd have to focus to get all the best details.

Sunny paused and gave a shrug, "But the same folks weren't about to give up and did the stasis thing and thought they won but like two or three years ago they messed up and let him loose or something? Anyway, he's really having a hard time adjusting to things, so I offered to help!"

She continued bouncing the rest of the way to the Library, "He's trying to get his kingdom back, but he's kinda used to fighting knights and old timey armies with lots of horses and arrows and stuff, and the new guns and explosives his folks import from abroad nowadays keep ripping his legions of cursed mutant slaves apart faster than he can summon them. So now he's here to learn how to be big and scary in the modern age!"

She finished with a flourish right outside the library doors, leaning close to Taris before clasping her hands together, "See? He really isn't familiar with how things work nowadays and could use all the help he could get!"

Pouting, she looked away and folded her arms, "I tried getting help last year, but those guys just kept trying to use his lack of understanding to bully him! That kind of thing just isn't the welcome back party anyone deserves! But maybe this year-!"

The alarm blared loudly and filled the halls, cutting through Sunny's words and leading her to look up in wonder. It really was a year for setting records, the idea of something being able to trigger the school's fire alarms this early on in the first day was actually kind of stunning considering what it had taken last time. Then again, Sunny figured it could always be another one of the kidnapped students making an escape attempt. Silently wishing them good luck, she turned back to Taris.

"-this year might be different!" she finished with a wink as the sprinklers activated, water harmlessly rolling off her fishbowl-raincoat combo.

d30feeae2cabc554e648f41ddafca7ea.jpgADA
Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus unstablepuddle unstablepuddle

"Subject registered under Designation Lucia."

The moment her newest roommate pulled away from her leg, ADA stepped deeper into the room to examine things. So far she had no reason to believe the dorms weren't identical to one another save for special effects like her Fabricator tucked against the wall beside her bed. She assumed that they were to be customized by the students, and so saved her judgement of her roommates living conditions for later.

She had seen the room first before the others had anyway, so it would be easy for her to have a 'before and after' comparison.

After depositing her possessions onto an untaken bed, Lucia introduced herself as a second year. ADA found the composition of roommates acceptable, as Finbar Cody's caution was already indicative of having potentially less intel on the scenario than she did. Having at least one person who was familiar with things would speed up her investigation considerably, though ADA felt hesitant to rely on her at the moment. Her previous actions were indicative of quite a sporadic persona, reinforced by the chipper tone and phrasing.

ADA would need at least one other second Year to compare and contrast any gleamed information with.

It was just as she was viewing the locales beyond their window that the fire alarm started, though she didn't move as Lucia mentioned a fire from last year. Only after Finbar Cody suggested leaving did she turn away from the window.

"I'm already outside, and determine the area of damage negligible" she asked before nodding towards the fabricator "Not enough to warrant relocation of device, and due to the waterproof design of bothit and myself not even the sprinklers would pose much-"

The Sprinklers started at that very moment, spurting out water as ADA turned her attention back out the window, "-of a threat to any of us."

Kupi Char (+???) to Ebeneezer ScratchWick, deathL0rd69, ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ) ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (NPC))

'Whew, that feels much better now!' Kupi gave a relaxed sigh after slowly ripping the top half of some humans head with his sphere hands, watching the blood fountain gush over his turret with an innocent smile on his barrel. With the kills tallied at 23 unfortunates, that sets the new record for the least amount of people Kupi had to mutilate in order to get ??? under control! Not only that, the amount of exotic flesh he was able to harvest from the non/demi-humans was perfect for giving the cooking teacher too! Luckily they had been just now freshly extracted and well packaged for preserving (without the use of preservatives) so he felt that his work was done, despite the fact it got pretty messy. Making his way back to the school, he saw that the fire-alarms were blaring and that the sprinklers were on, good thing he re-routed the pressure to not get their dorm soaked, but that may have increased the pressure in a random classroom by ten-fold.. Now that he thought about it, didn't that pipe lead to the Science room? Eh, maybe it was the potion class too or something. 'It was both, Char.' Well that's not good, oh well, it's their problem now, not his! Maybe after visiting scratchwick he should go check out the library!

Making his way into the building with an umbrella he pick-pocketed from someone, he made his way to the cooking classroom and just opened the door. Seeing how nothing in there was soaked, Kupi spotted the cat and used the device to speak "Ebeneezer ScratchWick, I've come to provide you a plethora of exotic flesh and meats that I've harvested from a slaughter I caused. I hope you accept this gift and have a good day." Nudging the 5 boxes of sorted meats to the cat, Kupi swiftly made his exit and aimed course for the library.

As he was making his way to the library he stopped and realized that he was still covered in blood with some intestines wrapped around his tail, and the top half jaw he ripped off earlier was hanging on the side of his hull like a keychain. 'Nah, I'll deal with that later' he thought. He then took off the cloth around his turret which revealed that his damage had perfectly healed, no sign of damage anywhere! With that, he bolted for the library whilst accidentally picking up some big guy in black armor. Reaching the library hall and dropping the guy in black armor, Kupi then rolled on into the library, picked a random book up and plopped onto one of the beanbag chairs and began reading through.

Last edited:
Gunther Stille to Dr Pennhurst ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

IMG-2042.JPGFurther away from the front lawn, a shiny blue object was getting closer and closer to the school. A bubbly design, a new shiny coat of blue , chrome overrider bumpers and whitewall tires with shiny chrome hubcaps. Yes, a
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, kept in mint condition by its owner. But who is the one driving such fine piece of machinery? Well, it's none other than the Tudor Lestrange's lovable short Librarian: Gunther Stille, some people like to call him Gont for short. Reaching the front lawn and parking his classic, the old man opened the door and stepped out.

Gunther closed the door of his car and merrily walked to the front entrance while waving to the numerous students both returning and new alike, completely oblivious to the blaring of alarms blasting from the school. Stopping before the entrance and seeing the sprinklers on, (although he mistakened it for rain) He simply took out his umbrella and waltzed in there to prepare for the new year, but not before greeting his colleagues first! And such place to start is the administrative offices!

Halfway through his path there, he saw that one of his colleagues were there too! Walking up to Pennhurst, Gunther tapped her leg and waved at her as a sign of hello. He then pulled out a notepad and wrote a message for her to read that said: 'Well Howdy-Do Dr. Dee! How was summer?'

Kupi Char to Francis Sato ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

After reading the last page of the book (The book was about 10 minutes long), it was now that Kupi felt was a good time to clean himself. Luckily for him, the ponds in the back garden were surely enough for him! Placing the book back in the section he got it from and making sure none of the remaining gore made a mess around him, Kupi exited the library and found his way to the garden. When he arrived 3 minutes after leaving, Kupi searched around for a moment before finding a coy-pond that was deep enough to fully clean himself. Before he jumped in however, he spotted another human nearby who looked soaked and was curled up in a fetal position. Kupi thought the human was feeling discomfort from being wet, so he rolled over to the human and draped a towel over his body, hoping that would help a little. Now that that was done with, it was now time to bathe. He decided to start with cleaning his new accessory first. He detached his half-headed keychain and dipped it in the water a few times so that all the blood on it was off. After doing so, with a hop, a dive, and a splash, the blood and organ decorated tank became a squeaky clean tank with a squeaky clean bisected head! Now that he was clean, it was now time to just let the sun dry him off. Oh right! as that's happening he should accompany the human a little more too! With that idea in mind, Kupi climbed out of the pond and sat next to the human, staring at him to prompt conversation as he wagged his tail and panted happily.

Last edited:
KIAWE

He was really considering jumping, but the fall distance made him hesitate a little. It wasn't that he was scared (no, he wasn't scared of anything!), but how could you kill people and destroy stuff when you were, like, a puddle on the ground? However he knew if he stayed under the sprinklers for any longer, his fire powers would significantly weaken. Plus, he really didn't like being wet.
As he was looking out the window, he saw a huge glowing cross with an eye fly past him. Now, that had to be one of the weirdest things he'd seen at the school yet. But something that the boulder man said totally snatched his attention from the cross and everything else. He turned around, gripping the side of the window for support.
"What? Look, this ain't a problem," Kiawe objected. "Like hell I'm afraid of a little water! I'm just done dealing with you bozos! Why are you even in my dorm anyway? I keep saying, this ain't any of your biz."

Last edited:
cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Gunther Stille Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Mentions: Kiawe PARIAH PARIAH
Lilith soon flies to the entrance of the school after seeing a student on windowsill but shake the thought off her mind as her attention turns to the entrance with the sprinklers on and flies into the school. The water lands on the cross but seems unfazed about wet, one of the many curses of being sealed. Her mind starts to wander into the past when she was first sealed. At first being sealed was quite comfortable and didn't bother much until years started to passed. Unable to enjoy to the new things that were being created infront of her. To only watch as years pass. It would easily drive anyone to insanity even gods. She soon accidently flies into Gunther causing her come back from her daydreaming "A-ah. Sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was flying." She said.

Gunther Stille to Lilith and Dr. Pennhurst ( ( Dana Zane Dana Zane ) ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

As Gunther was waiting for Pennhurst's response, he felt something large collide with his back that nearly made him fall over. Turning around to the female voice that shortly came after which apologized, he looked up and saw what looked like a floating cross with an eye in the center. Looking at it for a moment he then took out his notepad and wrote a message designated to the cross turning it around in one hand and tipped his hat to the cross using the other hand. The message on the notepad read this ' It's no problem missy! I'm Gunther, Gunther Stille, the librarian of this here ole' school! If I remember from the student list, your name is Lilith, correct? If so, nice to meet ya!'

Placing his cap back on his head and making a new message in the process, the 3ft elderly grey Tic-Tac turned back to Pennhurst, note in hand ' Wish I could talk for longer Dee, but I gotta set up shop over in the bookhouse! Can't stall out on guests can we? Until then!' With that, he waved goodbye to the two occupants in the hallway and set path for the library. He was taking the path where at the administrative offices there was a corridor to the left that led to the book storage room, which was behind the checkout desk of his library. Heading through the storage room and behind the checkout desk, he took a moment to relish in his handiwork for this year's library.

This is a description on what Gunther's Library looks like on the inside

The library itself had a celestial forest theme this year, the first thing the students would see when they 1st walked in through the library hall was the spirit tree that luminated the main seating area with comfy chairs and tables of many types. How Gunther kept that thing alive was due to it being in an improvised pond that he made out of a crater from that one time a student's pack of cinnamon sticks got swapped with dynamite last year (That was a bit of a doozie to deal with). The pond itself was bordered by some stone blocks forming a 2ft circular wall around it and decorated with numerous gemstones such as rubies, lapis, peridots, etc. To the far right of the library is where students can find his checkout desk which he made from a giant Amethyst cluster. If they headed forward they'd find the bookshelves which are illuminated by the numerous sky lanterns which looked like wisps drawing toward an unknown objective. The very back of the library had a smaller seating area with a view of the student picnic zone with some wall-fountains installed for a relaxing feel. The floor of the library was made to look like grass with stone walking paths that led to another seating area and the library's restrooms to the left. The roof of the library had skylights and twig chandeliers hanging in an X formation across the roof. The walls of the library were painted with patterns of multiple dark blues with hung wood pallets strung with hydrangea flowers.

End Description

Gunther then looked at the alarm clock on his checkout desk and felt now was a good time to open up. With that, he walked over to the door that would lead to the Library hall and stopped before it. 'This is it, my second year working for the Tudor Lestrange Institute.. It all starts today, so let's kick it with a Bang! I think that's how the young ones say it, right? Anyway, the Library Opens NOW!' He inserted the keys, turned to unlock...

And Opened The Door.

Welcome, to Gunther's Library.

Last edited:
sample_9798d086f66c7a28fcd04eb7176aa5e6c47e6525.jpg

Taris Hylass
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Taris was not happy with the water soaking her clothes, but she could live with some water, that was fine. what she couldn't stand was that as soon as the library opened the fucking tank was there. In an instant Taris's mood took a nose dive, how Sunny had tolerated the tank thus far. The black armored friend seemed to be by the tank and right now Taris was in no mood to deal with some tank that just seemed to add and add to itself. thankfully the tank decided to leave though not long after the librarian came to open the doors that had been opened before because people had already come in and had already left. This place was pure madness after that damned tank came by. Maybe it caused all the crazy and Taris was no longer really wanting to humor sunny in meeting this friend.

" Can we do this somewhere else I am not going anywhere than tank has been crazy shit tends to happen in its wake?" Taris asked really really not wanting to deal with the tank anymore.

81174049_p6_master1200.jpgMalik Bruschnov
Interaction/Mention: Kiawe ( PARIAH PARIAH ) Vex ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Kiawe's staunch denial of what Malik figured was a fairly simple deduction left him somewhat confused. It just seemed obvious to him that anyone who used fire based attacks wouldn't want to be covered in water in the manner in which they were being right now. Surely even someone as seemingly bull-headed as the fellow before him could see that it was a pretty natural assumption. Right? Malik suddenly hoped that he wasn't overestimating him by doing that much.

Fearing he'd be proven otherwise, he tossed the bird hybrid its drugs before holding up his now free hand to gesture for the fire fellow to calm down, "Relax boy, never said anything of fear. Merely assumed water would be misfortunate for one of your..."

he nodded towards the burnt desk which was currently being further ruined by the pouring sprinkler system, "...abilities."

Throwing said hand up, he turned away, "But correct, my problem this is not." he began making his way out of the room "By all means, enjoy your blatant defensiveness, comrade."

With that he began making his way towards the outside like the rest of the students. He was unconcerned with the water, but figured there'd be folks to network with wherever there were large crowds.

24f8e8628125b9e64a2e6b552d95cc81.jpgSunny Smiles
Interaction/Mention: Taris ( Karcen Karcen ) Kupi (Beetlebuggo )

Sunny had noticed the problem almost immediately after she'd initially stopped talking, almost gasped at how obvious it was. Even though her skintight suit, helmet and raincoat made her practically immune to the effects of the sprinkler system, her new best roommate buddy didn't have that kind of gear. Already her spiffy outfit was getting all wet, which probably didn't feel all that good.

But didn't she have a small umbrella in her little bag? Sunny turned and looked down to try and look through her bag for the umbrella, unwilling to let her potential bestie go coverless in such a dire scenario. But even if she didn't find the umbrella, surely she could just have one of her drones fly some kind of cover over to them before things got too bad. She mulled this over while searching, completely missing the thing which sped by. What she did notice was the large student in black armor that been left in its wake, and she almost smiled upon assuming it was her friend.

However, as the armored student adjusted to his sudden relocation, Sunny paused upon realizing that he wasn't her friend.

The student left by them was covered in cool dark armor, spikes everywhere, and tall; whereas Sunny's friend was covered in cool gray armor, edges everywhere, and large.

A simple mistake to make, especially given how many large students in armor went to Lestrange, but Sunny did her best to keep track of them because that was just how much she cared. In fact, she still recognized the student even though it wasn't her friend. And by the way he tilted his head upon spotting her, he recognized her as well.

And then he spoke in the most comically stereotypical surfer dude voice in existence, "Sunny, the Smile Gal of Lestrange!" he raised his arms to the side "You here to help us talk the D-Man into joining up?"

D-Man was the nickname that several students had for her friend, which meant that he was already there. Sunny was already getting giddy with excitement, she went over her list of introductions she could give to get the ball going for her pals. But before she could give the good news to Taris, she spoke first about wanting to move elsewhere in order to avoid a Tank. Sunny raised an eyebrow at that and scratched the side of her helmet in confusion.

"Tank?" she wondered "I haven't seen a-"

"ABSOLUTELY USELESS PISSANTS! ALL OF YOU!!!"

She lit up and turned to the library doors as a massive hand about the size of her helmet reached up and grabbed the top of the doorframe. The hulking form of her friend, deathL0rd69 had to lower his head just to get out of the Library, and following behind him was another guys in dark armor and a single deformed demon zombie thing dressed in a janitor's outfit.

cd20efa3aafc441ab4373cf4ad6abd7e.jpgSunny raised her arms to get her friend's attention, but she was shouldered aside by one of the smaller guys in dark armor.

"Listen to me, D-Man, ya gotta think about this logically here." he said in a voice that probably would've sounded right for a news caster if it wasn't reverberating through his metal helmet "Think about how much the Lordlings could offer if you signed up! You're always going on about that whole retake the homeland stuff, but you keep overlooking your best option!"

"BEST OPTION?!?" deathL0rd69 whirled on them as blood seemed to ooze from the very armor he wore, though the water from the sprinkler just washed it off as soon as it formed "ALL YOU FOOLS SPEAK ABOUT IS NONSENSE LIKE GETTING RIVALS AND COURTING FINANCIAL VIPERS, NEED SOLDIERS NOT SPONSORS!!!"

"But sponsors bring soldiers! Just look at Surf Lord!" the smaller armored student pointed to the Armored guy with the surfer accent "All he needed was one tic-tac ad on the shoulder plate to finance a lair twice the size of the original!"

Surf Lord patted the ad on his shoulder with a laugh "Just blends in with scenery, Ogre Lord. Don't even remember its there half the time!"

Ogre Lord gave him a thumb's up before looking back at Sunny's Friend, "See? What? You think you can fund an army without some endorsement."

"DONE SO FOR YEARS!"

Ogre Lord paused at that, "Yeah... but, ya know. I'm talking about one that doesn't get mowed down immediately every ti-"

deathL0rd69's fist crashed into the side of Ogre Lord's helmet and sent him crashing into the nearest wall. Surf Lord gave a whistle at the distance his friend had traveled before going over to check on him. Ogre Lord Shrugged off his assistance, instead picking himself up while raising a hand.

"Look, just keep us in mind when you think of joining clubs!" he called out whilst limping away "Remember you can still look over our contract!"

But deathL0rd just shouted after them, "PARCHMENT WAS OCEAN OF NONSENSICAL DRIVEL ONLY MOST PERVERSE SCHOLAR WOULD WASTE HIS MISERABLE LIFE DECYPHERING. YOU HEAR ME, FILTHY VAGABONDS?!?"

Sunny had to work to try and speak up over his yells, and eventually settled for bouncing in front of him whilst waving her arms and saying 'Hey!' over and over again until the glowing red eyes inside his helmet locked on her. All of a sudden, both of his hands grabbed hold of her shoulder while she was mid-bounce. Though she was still smiling, deathL0rd69 turned around with her before snarling.

"YOU!"

"Hey buddy!" she greeted properly

"YOU TAINT TRUST, SUNBORN!" deathL0rd69 pointed in the direction of the Lordlings "LURE ME INTO AMBUSH FOR THOSE NEOPHILIC LUDDITE VERMIN!!!"

"Aw, I didn't think you'd run into the Lordlings, buddy." Sunny pouted before giving a shrug "But I'm super sorry anyway!"

deathL0rd69 released a loud, throaty groan before letting her drop to the floor, "ACADEMY ONCE MORE RIFE WITH VILE RABBLE. IRRITATIONS ONLY MADMEN WOULD CONSULT WITH, SUNBORN. I NO CLOSER TO ASSEMBLING PROPER ARMY THAN WAS A YEAR AGO! MORE AND MORE FORCED TO CONSULT WITH DULLARDS IN ORDER TO SUPPLY THE WAR, FACULTY REMAIN IGNORANT OF THE IMPORTANCE OF MY EFFORTS!"

"Oh!" Sunny bounced away "But that's what I called you here for!"

deathL0rd69 looked her way as the mutant demon zombie approached to wipe away some of the blood which had been pulling in one of the curves of his armor, "FINALLY DEIGN TO JOIN MY CAUSE? SUPPLY THE ARMAMENTS I KNOW YOU CAN OFFER?"

"Even better!" she gave a spin before gesturing to Taris, "My roommate here is lookin' for some good paying work, so I figured she might be able to help you with things!"

deathL0rd69 paused upon spotting Taris, only to glare at Sunny again, "SUNBORN, TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT I REQUIRE COMPETENT ARMY. IF ONLY A SINGLE SERVANT WAS NEEDED THEN I WOULD SIMPLY RAISE MORE DARKSPAWN TO FULFILL BIDDING."

He shoved one of his massive fingers towards the mutant zombie thing, which gave a shrill choking sound before cleaning out more pooled blood.

"Aw, don't be shy!" Sunny ran over and gave him a brief hug before attempting to pull him away, "Come on, I bet if you two just sit down and hash things out, you'll find out you could really help one another! Come on, we can go dry off outside and-!"

She paused upon eyeing some of the continuous blood flowing and being washed away from deathL0rd69's armor, "-go get away from the sprinklers and chat outside!"

Though she was unable to move deathL0rd's massive frame, he reluctantly began walking in the direction she indicated. As he did so, Sunny turned her attention to waving for Taris to follow, "Come on, B.N.R.B! Introduce yourself to my pal, deathL0rd69 here! We could do one of those interview thingies and you can impress him with stuff!"

cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Gunther Stille Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo
The cross radiated with Happiness "Yep, and nice to meet you Mr. Stille. I do hope I can learn a lot and be freed from my seal. Have a nice day." She said in a cheerful voice, when Gunther left she soon flies off to explore the school in the halls "Well. Atleast I know this the right place. This is gonna be interesting." she said to herself as she flies through the halls of the school as she inspects the classrooms while flying. Lilith soon realized that her size is odd for a flying cross "Ah...Right... I should change my size to something more suitable" She said as the cross soon shrinks down to the size of a handheld cross "Much better this should be more fitting." She said and takes off flying through the halls again while inspecting the school.

All outside
(Very brief post, interactions welcome!)

Piper- flittering around as a moth.(pretty oblivious at this moment)
Autumn- in shock and unconscious in the lawn.(she just mastered a skill she didn't know she had,teleportation)
Thora-watching the chaos going on with glee.(she set part of the raging fire)

Artem Malkov to Thora ( FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 )

Artem slumped forward onto the grass and sighed in content after the fight, another one of those experimented abominations gone, but how the hell did they find them here?! Looking back at the Leopard wreckage, red liquid was noticeably spraying out with the fire from the turret ring, and other areas had said liquid pooling around where the sabot shells hit. Artem had also taken note of the bone fragments protruding from the mangled barrel, and the mix of mechanics and flesh near the now exposed engine. 'Those disgusting fucks are back at it again, and that also means
she's became more deranged ever since our escape.. shit, that also means they know where we are. Now it's gonna be harder to keep our secret..' Artem inquired to Mercino.

'And here I thought that childish girl couldn't get pulled any further from her sanity. heh, she must be killing the producers of that project as we speak, going on her little tantrum on how she can't have her ' 'precious' ' T-34 test subject back! But you are right, their knowledge of our whereabouts will be very problematic for us AND the school in the long run. I suggest we may have to unveil our situation to a staff member or another classmate who we can trust.. '

'For now let's lay low for a bit and cherish the refuge where we stand, any other one of their experiments come then we must destroy them quickly and quietly. I'm NOT pulling others into this war...' Artem thought to Mercino one last time before cutting communication between the two, leaving Artem to their own thoughts. The concept of revealing their secret to someone else was a heavy risk, that of which held Artem at a skeptical viewpoint on it, but if said to the right people, they can likely have a beneficial assistance or offer good advice on the next actions to take. But if said to the wrong ears, Koshkin may only know what might happen. 'Ugh, getting to deep with these thoughts, maybe socializing might help.' Artem then started observing the area around them before their eyes set on a girl watching the chaos in happiness not too far from the crater. If Artem remembered correctly, Sunny said her name was Thora, or something like that, oh well, gotta make do with what 'cha have right?

Not wasting anymore time, Artem rolled their way around the wreckage and stopped next to her before turning their turret to speak. "I take it you're enjoying the chaos too, mind if I join, xa?"

Thora
Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (artem)
A tank comes over,artem, if I remember correctly, they ask to join my chaos joy. "I don't mind." I raise my hands up and make a nice big ring of arching lightning from one hand to the other. "Isn't this magnificent,the chaos,the newbies,and the heightened fear and anger growing." I stand there like a superhero powering up before taking on a villain. I drop my hands and relax quite a bit. Shrugging my shoulders I turn. "But, eh the fun can only last for so long"

Artem Malkov to Thora ( FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 )

Artem watched Thora's ring of electricity in amusement, and hearing her liking for the chaos the two were witnessing but also lamenting how it could only last long made them remember the batshit insane antics that they and Kupi
experienced throughout the years. "That is a sad truth, Thora, the times of which you find tranquility in always seem to last shorter than you'd think, as such we cherish these moments we find enjoyable to observe. The laughter at the emotional turmoil, the smiles showing to the fights erupting, heh, or even doing the hustle as a group of people shoot up the restaurant you're eating at! All that we wish to last longer, and enjoy every last second of it." Artem agreed verbosely, their barrel forming an open smile and their eyes showing admiration as their sphere hands materialized with their firey aura, dancing around the two like a race between comets.

Gunther Die Stille to Sunny, Deathl0rd(NPC), and Taris ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ) ( Karcen Karcen ) (Interactions Open Afterwards)

IMG-2042.JPG
Aw Shucks! seems like the newcomers be leavin' so soon. Was really lookin to catch up with Ms. Smiles too, that ball of chaotic sunshine made most of my days here when I 1st came. Ah well, can't do nothin about that 'cept for shutting out those pesky artificial rain do-hickeys and dry 'em though, that other young lady, Taris I think, seems to be sour 'bout it. That big boy in armor's bein a tad loud, maybe gettin' that kool-aid off him oughta do it. Hmm, maybe after that I should go get some music goin, have this new track I'm tryin out so addin that to my agenda.

(3rd POV) (Note: The Sprinklers that Gunther Deactivated were only the ones that weren't fighting the fire, the sprinklers in the dorms are still on.)

Giving a small shrug and his cane a little twirl before using it to push a button on a nearby wall, the water raining down on the Heiress, Armored man, and Elf came to a stop. Not wasting another second, Gunther grabbed a towel, a few cloths, and some cleaning liquid before walking into the hall. He went up to Taris 1st and handed her the towel, which was very thick yet well folded. He then somehow maneuvered around the big man in armor and got the blood cleaned off the armor real good to the point that the metal became polished. Now that that was taken care of, music time! Walking past Sunny and briefly giving her a wave of hello, Gunther quickened his pace into a partial sprint towards the storage classrooms.

4 minutes later...

Coming to a stop in the halls of the 3rd story, Gunther found the room filled with numerous instruments of many types (including digital!) before setting the door open and going in. The room Gunther was in had been kept in top condition by him. The space overall was long and wide, it had many windows that gave a view of the front lawn (7 large windows that are 25 ft from eachother),white walls decorated with numerous pictures of Gunther and different groups of people posing with instruments. Grozzle had set them up during the summer since he lives in his classroom and had nothing better to do at the time. Taking a deep breath, Gunther grabbed the instruments he needed and set them around him in front of the center window looking onto the front lawn, cracked his fingers...

AND GOT TO MUSIC MAKING. A wonderful melody to be heard by the entirety of the school, masking away the alarms…
headphones strongly
recommended for max enjoyment of the soundtrack below. (Note: the music is heard throughout the entire school, so everyone can hear it)

Separated By The Storm, by Gareth Coker

Grozzle to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

'Damn, finally that Migraine's gone, let's head back out and- 'Grozzle's thoughts were immediately interrupted by the blaring alarms around the school, promptly setting the Tax Evader back to his usual self. *Sigh* "Something tells me a CERTAIN SELKIE has got to do with this bullshit.." Grozzle said to himself before making his way out of the classroom and into the halls. He didn't go that far however before seeing a small floating cross down the hall, shrugging a little, Grozzle felt that some small talk would do for a bit to make this shitty occurrence get by faster. "Lilith correct? How's your first moments at Tudor Lestrange going for you today?" Grozzle was about to introduce himself when the alarms suddenly became masked away by the melody that was playing across the school. "Huh, guess Stille's back at it with those bangers.."

Last edited:
Vex Von Brandt

It clinked? Maybe he was wearing armor? Man, if this guy's another magic user....
Indeed, Vex hadn't considered what Malik was, species or ability wise, but he knew he was in no position to question it now. Still, he had to get the sectulam back, if only to look like he was desperate.
He didn't so much as have to ask, apparently.

"Thank god!"

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

Dr. Pennhurst gave a nod to her coleague, and read the notepad he held out.
"Hello," She said, shrugging at his going deeper into the building when he did. She continued out of the building, privately speculating the cause of the fire.

Ebeneezer Scratchwick

"More meat? This is my lucky day! Or at least some expendable's...." Immediately, he made a mental note to keep the tank in favor.
The boxes of meat then began to levitate, following the Scratchwick into the frigidarium and resting near where the Gator-man's body now hung on a hook.

Not much later, he gave a jump as the alarms began to blare and the water come sprinkling down upon him. He levitated out the door to the main classroom, and then out of a window which he flung open.

He was somewhat comforted by the music which could be heard from where he was, or at least distracted from the fact that his fur was soaked.

Francis Sato

At the sensation of terry-cloth draping over him, he froze up even more. He forced himself to uncover his ears and open his eyes, and slowly slid the towel off of himself. He didn't quite mind his feet and calves being wet as much as he minded the noise of the alarm, which could still be heard through the walls and open windows, but upon examining the towel he figured it might be a gesture of goodwill, despite the fact that the recognizable smell of blood was in the air.
He stood up, scanning his surroundings for this unknown benefactor, which he could not identify at first, but then he realized that there was a night-stand sized tank nearby, with a somewhat bloodstained hat and scarf. He wasn't sure who would fit into such a small tank, but considered commending their taste in tank decoration. Blood or no blood, there was something Francis liked about vehicles in clothing. He usually only saw such things around Christmastime, when cars might have antlers strapped to their side mirrors, or a Santa Claus hat atop the roof.

"Uh, hello! Are you the person who gave me this towel?"

Finbar Cody

"Well, if you think so...." Fin shrugged, though he was more nervous than he was letting on. As his heart beat faster, one might see subtle pulsations of red where his veins and arteries ended at the open ends of his neck- A quirk in the magic that kept him alive despite the detatchment of his head. The blood didn't really go anywhere but from his head to the rest of him and vice versa, but nonetheless looked as though it was starting to escape into the air nearby.
"D'ya even know how the fire started? Assuming it's a fire?"

Marina Dogger

She stood among the growing crowd, wondering if in the future it may be worthwhile to stop classes with the fire alarm. She wasn't sure if there were rules about that, but knew that it could make for a temporary reprieve.

Rathbone Diggs

A vehicle resembling a chrome-plated millipede and roughly the size of two train cars emerged from a tunnel near the parking lot, veering to the left to avoid the building crowd. The driver, Rathbone's older sister, declared that she and her sibling must not be late after all.

"I still think we're late, Maggie," sighed Rathbone from the seat behind her, "Look, they're all leaving the building, not entering. There's something wrong."
"Whatever, Rath," Maggie replied, "Just be glad I got you here. It's not my fault we almost got arrested."
"Well, for one we didn't have to take the big, obvious supervillain-mobile."
"Are you the one driving? I think not! Besides, what are you gonna do, slink from one shadow to another? Vaporize yourself and float to school? Hitchhike?"
"Just help me with my stuff."

And so, Maggie parked her peculiar method of transport at the far edge of the asphalt, turned the vehicle off, and opened a hatch on the side to gain access to the luggage within. There wasn't much in there, just a few bags, a wooden chest, and a robot that looked like a more squat version of Boston Dynamic's "Big Dog."
Soon enough, the two siblings were carrying Rathbone's bags, while the robot carried the wooden chest, the three entering the crowd.

Azarenth

Outside the school- a pillar of fire descended from the sky- faces emerging from the the flames and screaming on about eternal damnation. In the smoking crater stands what appears to be a human teenager.
"Thats it?! Oh brothers and sisters of the regents of Hell- why have you forsaken me! You abandon me on this wretched plane of existence! SHAME UPON YOU ALL!" Ren's voice boomed, echoing and filling the hallways. Pauldrons of hellfire formed on their shoulders. Upon noticing- Ran began to slap at the flames furiously- "NO NO NO NO NO, THIS A BRAND NEW CARDIGAN, GODDAMNIT!" Their voice went silent as thunder boomed in the heavens above. "SORRY GOD- IM HAVING A BIT OF A MOMENT NO NEED TO GET HUFFY!" In response a gust of wind blasted Azarenth through the large double doors with the speed of a jet.

X

Our artificial friend sat in his dorm- stuffing his equipment underneath whatever he could in order to prevent it from entering ruin. He slammed his hand against the window- spidery cracks reaching out from the point of impact like the claws of a beast seizing its prey. He had heard a crackling noise from one of the bugs placed. And assumed it to be the fire that caused the alarms to go off-... KIAWE. He grabbed his Makarov and began to load it with violent intent before stopping. It would be better to stay on the good side of the teachers wouldn't it? He placed the gun down and walked outside as music blasted through the halls. The operation may prove more difficult than he thought.

Kupi Char.jpgKupi Char to Francis Sato ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Upon Sato's response, the dog tank followed as he did a little hop-spin and summoned his left sphere hand as he lifted his right tracks, finishing it with a thumbs-up and an affirmative bark. He then retracted to his usual position after a few seconds, then remembered that his accessories weren't spared from the blood shower that took place recently. Opening his pocket dimension space and discarding his bloody appendages into it with his sphere hands, he then pulled out a light blue artist's cap and a new red-yellow scarf which was shorter than the previous, but fit perfectly around his turret. After fixing on the cap so it won't cover his lens-eye and wrapping the scarf around himself. He looked up to Francis, seeming like it he was asking what the two should do now.

Artem - Is currently conversing with Thora Reed ( FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 )
Gunther Die Stille - Is Playing music in building facing front lawn

cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Grozzle ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo )
As Lilith flies through the school while inspecting the class she hears someone say her name "Yes that's me." She said as she turns towards Grozzle as she gets asked on her first moments to being at the school. "Uh...I don't how to put it but weird. I saw a student on a windowsill outside earlier ago. Made me thought I was at the wrong place." she said as the cross hovers in place while the cross eye looks around "By the way. Is there anyone in this school capable of breaking seals?" She asked as the claws on her wings cross it fingers "Please someone capable of breaking seals exist here. Please, there's someone capable free me from this shitty prison. PLEASE SOMEONE CAPABLE OF BREAKING SEALS EXIST HERE!" her mind screamed.

Grozzle to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane ) Mentions Crevan Priest ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Hearing out the flying cross's request, Grozzle took some time to ponder a bit, scratching his chin a little as he thought up answers before responding.

'Well there's Crevan, but not too sure how that's gonna work out since last I checked, floating crosses don't have mouths. I remember that in Artem's File there was a significant portion that was redacted, but after that there was a list of abilities. One of them.. Shell Diversity I think? If Artem can materialize any type of ammunition they can think of, then that could possibly be an option. But it sounds pretty risky though. Can't think of anything else..' With that, he looked back at the cross and responded

"Someone who's capable of breaking seals... Hmm... There's probably more options than I can list off right now, so here are the only options I have: Try looking for Crevan Priest, one of the
curriculums he runs is a potion class. Not sure if he has the right ingredients for a Seal-Breaking Potion though. If not, then try looking for a dark grey tank wearing a Ushanka hat named Artem, I remember from their file that said they can make any type of ammo. Try asking them if they can try to create a Seal Breaking shell, though if your okay with it being shot at to break the seal, whatever rows your boat. They’re likely out at the front lawn so they shouldn’t be hard to miss."

Last edited:
A new student arrived. Surgess. Already a amazing assassin due to being raised by a family of assassins. She just walks not caring if she's going in the right direction. "There better be something entertaining..." She sighed and pulled up her mask. Her cloak was already covering her body and the hood of it hiding her hair. She was small since she is only 7.
Despite that being an assassin has its purks. Such as gaining intelligence. All she had with her was a small Bag. On her shoulder was a rat with a blue Japanese shirt on. It was her companion and often her eyes and ears. Overtime she learned to understand the rat language. The rat also seemed to have more knowledge. Where to? She wondered. But shrugged it off and sat against the school wall. Her parents enrolled her thinking it would help her with her jobs.

cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Grozzle ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo )
Lilith's mind screamed in joy upon hearing two people capable of breaking seals "YEA-Ahem sorry. Happy to hear that." she screamed but stopped herself as the cross turn red abit from embarrassing herself "Now where is Mr. Crevan's class if may ask?" she asked as her wings flaps faster than normal as if she's about ready to fly to location in a flash upon hearing the location of the potion class with her mind cheering "Finally I will be able to do stuff I haven't been able to do for a whole century! Though... I should stay at the school. My usage of my powers are definitely and going to need practice as I haven't used them in a century and I want revenge on those gods that did this to me." Her mind hissed in anger.

Grozzle to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane ) Mentions/ Possibly soon to interact with: Crevan Priest ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Grozzle sweat dropped at Lilith's short burst of excitement for a moment before shrugging and replying " Gonna be dead honest, I have no clue where he could be due to the fire situation, but he might be in the underground segment of his classroom which is right down over the-"*BFLOOOSSSHH* But was interrupted by the sudden torrent of water at the height of Grozzle's knee blasting out of the door he pointed at, flushing away a bunch of equipment along with a few desks and chairs. The tax evader stared at the occurrence, not caring about his soaked pants but concerned about the damage, and possibly his colleague who might've got caught up in it. He quickly turned towards the flying cross "Uhh, you're probably gonna need to look for Artem instead, I gotta get this dealt with.. Remember, Artem's a dark grey tank with a ushanka hat on it and they're likely out at the front lawn. Anyway, I really need to make sure that Mr. Priest wasn't caught up in that." Grozzle turned around again before bolting towards the door of the no longer flooded classroom, hoping that his friend wasn't hurt in the wave. 'Bergman's gonna tear our ears out because of this!'

(Remember, Kupi rerouted the water pressure of the sprinklers in Artem's dorm to both Crevan and Dee's classrooms shortly after setting up his part of the room. The only reason why Dee's room didn't flood was because of the drains in the emergency shower area. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back