• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Francis Sato

He picked his luggage up from the dwindling pile of bags and dragged it to the crowd that surrounded the bulletin board. Waiting in line for a short period of time, he was further horrified to read his name on the bulletin board once he was at the front of the crowd.
"Why me?" He muttered, dragging his bags to the room that he saw he was assigned. From here, he planned to see which of his belongings had been packed, which were worth keeping, and how best to abscond with what he could.
Coming to the room as he passed a tall person with moth-like features, he found that the door was open, and near it was a box with a note on it.
He crouched down and picked up the box, righting himself and reading the note. He wasn't sure who Artem Malkov was, or who the box was supposed to go to, but knew he'd be remiss to leave the box where it would pose a tripping hazard, or where it could be trampled.
The thought that the box contained a weapon or other evil item crossed his mind, and he opened it to make sure that he wasn't about to equip someone with paraphernalia for evil, or deliver a damaging decoy. Judging by the smell, it was....

"Food? That's odd...."

He carried the box into the room, where he figured he'd just close it back up and hope for the best. He'd have done just that had it not been for the sight of an animate teddy bear unpacking somebody else's luggage.

81174049_p6_master1200.jpgMalik Bruschnov
Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Fenris & Knott) FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Autumn)

As Fenris and Knott got into a conversation about the treats, Malik was able to turn his attention elsewhere.

Specifically towards his own meager belongings. Compared to most students, what Malik brought in his humble carrying bag was nothing more than a hammer, chisel, one pencil case, and a blank sleeping mask. The rest of the bag was filled with blank sheets of printer paper, neatly assembled yet rumpled by pressing against the chisel throughout its journey. If anything, he took more away than he brought. Malik removed the pillow from his bed, and the extra sheets, leaving nothing more than a covered mattress which he sat upon. The other sheets were carefully folded and set aside as he sat the pillow on it, giving him room to begin checking his pockets.

His outfit was notably minimal, and his oversized hands made it impossible to fit more than two of his fingers into his own pockets. Yet he drew from one a simple packet of flavorless gum, upon which he chewed while taking note of how the Magical Equine polished off the treats. It hadn't given an introduction, something which Malik was actually thankful for, as mnimizing the amount of time he spent speaking to a literal equine seemed optimal.

As it laid down to sleep, he instead let his eyes wander towards the others. Knott the Knocker had made for his own Dorm, freeing up Fenris to converse.

Soon Malik found himself hearing of a penchant for woodlands and how horrid the city was for its lack of relations to it. He was unaware of what Grayborne Tech was, but wasn't curious enough to ask. instead, his interest lay with the mention of a full moon and hunting. Wasn't exactly his idea of a good time, but then again, his idea of a good time was smashing rocks together and moving land masses through sheer force of will, so maybe there was just natural disconnect.

Apparently Fenris had taken note of Malik's lack of response, the prompt apology leading Malik to wave off the concern whilst rising from his bed, "Not man of many words," he patted his own chest before nodding towards Autumn, "And Horse seem too relaxed to engage."

He gave a shrug before turning back and pocketing the chisel, "Someone be speaker, I suppose you fit."

Looking the hammer over, Malik thought back to the topic they were on, "Not much knowledge of big woods in homeland, I am a son of the Earth, born in the death of my bearers. Mountains and plains of sheer rock and grass have been my home for a while. Earthquakes and the shift of the tectonics are the bread and butter of my people, most I know of the forests are when great quakes be ripping and sundering them all around."

The hammer was more of a mallet, a large block of metal on a stick that Malik leaned on his shoulder as he nodded back to Fenris, "Good stuff, but suppose Academy maybe satisfy both our wants? Came not for earthquakes, but for honest villain to be paying for services."

24f8e8628125b9e64a2e6b552d95cc81.jpgSunny Smiles
Interaction/Mention: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Thora) Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Artem & Kupi) Karcen Karcen (Taris)

If Sunny was put off by Thora's threat, she didn't show it.

If anything, she seemed more utterly amazed by the sparking light show that her roommate had surrounded herself in. She cooed and awed at the pretty lights of the forcefield, barely giving any indication that she recognized she was being spoken to until Thora finally laid back down. Only then did Sunny give a nod and wave a finger in the air, the drones lowering her feet to the floor once again before she applauded the show.

"You got it, buddy!" she declared before clasping her hands together and resting her head upon them, "You just go and get a good lil sleepy time!"

Artem had left, saying that they was going to go do some setting up at its dorm. Apparently they had made a friend in the school garden, and Sunny already felt eager to know if it was someone she knew or another new friend to add to the roster. Regardless, she waved goodbye as Artem left Kupi to hang out with them for the time being. The little tank just looked so eager and happy to interact with them, but before Sunny could fawn over it some more there was even more beeping coming from her wristwatch do-hickey.

She pouted and raised her hand to look at the contraption. She frowned after that, poking at the contraption for a while before glancing back as Kupi began showing off his photo album of pictures he'd taken with Artem. Sunny absolutely needed to get a peak at those pics, but seemed eager to resolve whatever was making that beeping noise. But by the time she resolved it and gave a gleaming smile of success, Taris spoke up.

She voiced confusion over seeing so many friendly sorts at a school for villains, then turned the conversation towards Sunny for some reason. Sunny raised an eyebrow at the implication that she didn't fit at a school like Tudor Lestrange's, that of all the folks here she stood out the most. Sunny's expression only grew more quizzical, up until Taris mentioned what she recognized heroes and villains as. Then Sunny's confusion turned to recognition as her smile returned.

"Oooohhhhhh." she gave a slight giggle at that before gesturing to Taris "That's what you think Heroes and Villains are?"

Sunny gave a brief look around the room before nodding, "Well... I disagree, B.N.R.B! This is the perfect place for me!"

She gave a salute as she hopped backwards towards Kupi, "But that's okay! We don't gotta agree on silly lil' things like that! Because variety is the spice of life, and I like my mashed potatoes with some seasoning on them!"

With that taken care of, she plopped down beside Kupi just in time to hear about all the fun stuff Kupi and Artem had done. As she eagerly drank in everything she could about Artem and Kupi's ventures, her drones continued working to offload everything from her pack. The duo had just had so many ventures together, and while Sunny tried to enjoy laughing at some pictures or asking about others, it was not to be.

For just as Kupi was turning to another page, that beeping from Sunny's wrist-mounted contraption just started right back up again. Once more her pout returned in full force, as she yet again fiddled with it whilst forcing her smile on again.

"Oh darn it!" she bit before smiling at Kupi again, "Keep going, I'm really trying to listen! Its just-"

She managed to turn the beeping off again, only for it to start up again. Sunny threw her hands into the air and marched over to her bed, digging into the convoluted mess of gizmos and toys to pull out a pad covered in stickers and sparkle glue. She flipped it over and turned it on with a frown before grinning at Kupi suddenly.

"Keep going, I just gotta deal with my buddy really quick." she said whilst starting to type out things on her pad, "He gets really lonely when we start new school years."

Though she tried to keep track of both Kupi's showing and messaging her pal, Sunny was suddenly struck by an idea.

"Oh! Hey Tari!" she turned in her roommate's direction "My pal's a pretty classic Villain type, maybe you'd like working for him sometime if you're really really into that kinda thing, ya know?"

d30feeae2cabc554e648f41ddafca7ea.jpgADA
Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Scratchwick & Finbar) unstablepuddle unstablepuddle (Lucia)
ADA didn't hesitate, following the magical cat's orders without delay. She tossed the gator-man's body into the frigidarium as it was labeled, finding no more use of having more than one body in such a place now that it was handled. Her two other bodies left, one exiting by opening a window and flinging herself from it while the other simply used the door. They would both be put to use on the other projects ADA was working on. The remaining body made sure toc lose the window the other had used to leave, giving a bow to Scratchwick before approaching the door.

"Event logged and expected." she stated "Have a good day, Subject Designate: Ebeneezer Scratchwick."

With that the body made to leave, as ADA was being fairly busy at the moment. Ever since her new Fabricator had been activated, she'd set to work putting herself to work. Several bodies were busy traversing the school grounds to get an inch by inch understanding of the layout, as the unknown benefactor who'd transported her there had failed to inform her of the specific dimensions of her locale. One of her bodies was keeping tabs on certain groups forming at the dorms, while others kept finding still-sleeping kidnapped students in odd places.

Her Data on Tudor Lestrange was lacking, only a basis of the place was truly known to her. She had to expand her understanding rapidly, as there were far too many questions left to her. Her network had been functioning for some time now, and only recently had she even been able to fabricate and take control of these bodies, now she could operate with even more autonomy than before. So why had she been moved to an institute that teaches villains? She could only assume the intent was for her logic sensors to lean more towards a villainous mindset.

Though this assumption would be flawed inherently, it was the only thing she had to go off of.

Either way, this merely meant she could begin a new quest for knowledge. Her time spent mining the internet had been getting rather repetitive.

One curiosity that had sprung up the moment one of her bodies had joined the rest of the students at the entrance, was the physiological makeup of the numerous students. Magic and beasts were nothing new, but that didn't mean there was nothing new a keen eye could pry from such interesting sinew and genetic material. So when a fresh corpse had been so generously left behind by the majority of students, ADA knew she had to capitalize.

What she hadn't been prepared for was that a Teacher would want such a body for a future class, but she was in no position to deny Dr. Pennhurst's order. And so she had settled for the next best thing, simply decapitating the body and bringing the rest to its intended location. There would be no trace of the action, and everybody got what they wanted. The head was missing its eyes due to another student, but the rest would offer suitable studying fodder for the time being. Already several of ADAs bodies were busy studying it, but not fully. They would need a proper lab for that, and even with all of them working together that would take a while to set up.

Their Dorm wouldn't make a proper lab, as they had roommates that would be far too much of a hassle dealing with.

After constructing the current bodies wandering the school, ADA had left one to keep an eye on the area around the dorms in case her roommates showed up.

They had.

After watching the group in the hallway for some time, ADA had turned her attention to other things. But the moment one particular individual approached her dorm room, she focused in on him. After extensive analyzation of the Institute's rather lax set of rules, ADA figured she couldn't be certain that it wasn't just some random student poking around in rooms for one reason or another. That being said, leaving him in there without some kind of oversight put her current fabricator at risk. She was unsure if the current number of bodies would be able to collect enough resources to construct another one in a timely fashion.

And so, not long after he entered, ADA approached the door and opened it. He was viewing her fabricator with understandable confusion, as it didn't quite match the rest of the room. She too, would assume that it would have to belong to one of her roommates were the roles reversed.

Standing in the doorway, she took one look at the Dullahan before assuming that it was not the one known as Lucia. ADA had another body move to the hallway to keep watch. If her other roommate made a move for their room, she would be ready. In the meantime, she needed confirmation on whether or not she was meeting a roommate or being robbed.

"Greetings Unknown Subject, I am ADA." she stated as the door closed behind her "Please register as Subject Designate: Lucia, Subject Designate: Finbar Cody or the Intruder Classification for future reference."

She produced a short beeping sound, followed by a melody style dial tone that played as she waited for an answer.

Astrid

Interactions: PARIAH PARIAH (Kiawe) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Vex)

Astrid laughed at this. She clipped the part in which he said "Hell nah" and uploaded it to the internet- wonderful, people were loving the GIF. " Thanks for the content Kiawe! Unfortunately I can't stay very long- but I got a gift for you! Two actually" , she rummaged through her bag and tossed the items to him- one was a fireproof demon plushie- made of a ridiculously strong material so he would get pissed off trying to destroy- because you know, its funny. The second one was a Super-Splasher, the exact same watergun she had used to prevent him from blasting her with his flames, and later filling with lemon juice and shooting at his eyes, but that was besides the point. She turned to see a vulture like student sitting at a table. "Oh hi, didn't see you there- would you mind keeping an eye on him for me?, she glanced down at her jewelry- a ring with a pink gem in the center, with lines of gold twirling from it down her arm- forming a mesh- it also happened to be the dormant form of her powers. She sent it into Heartburn Configuration and as the giant sword wreathed in pink hellfire materialized she used the tip the throw the box of pastries out of Kiawe's hands into hers. Dematerializing the sword simultaneously, she popped one in her mouth- it was actually pretty good. "Thanks for these Kiawe, anyways I gotta go meet my dorm mates, but please do come on by if you want me to kick your ass at Morio Kart again", with that she gave him a peace sign, before turning her hand the other way and using that peace sign in an upwards motion. Literally meaning "up yours" - what could she say? She was from Britain after all, she walked back into her dorm, unaware she would be bumping into her dorm mate Francis rather soon.

ARTEM MALKOV to Vaiana Esker unstablepuddle unstablepuddle
1624979823003.png
Artem had just reached their dorm not a long after their short visit at Sunny's dorm and leaving Kupi to socialize with them. Don't get them wrong, Artem knew that Kupi would say yes to staying since this is a completely new environment if not for the fact that this was the 1st time that the tank pup was in this part of the U.S. Rolling into the main room of the dorm and finding the room that Kupi had set up in, Artem then got to work.

On the corner across from Kupi's sleeping area, there was a slightly larger Vehicle Lift with gold engravings on each post which was closer to the window on the second wall. Next was a rack on the upper wall to the left of the door which held a variety of different WW1 and 2 weapons that they had either collected or restored such as the
Gewehr 98, WELROD pistol, M1 Garand, Lewis Gun, M1917 Browning, Boys AT Rifle, Fliegerfaust, Flammenwerfer M41, M30 Drilling and more.

To the right of the wall were a few shelves that held labeled jars of different kinds of ammunition, and below the shelves was a workbench with a bullet Reloader press, some framed photos of Artem and their crew, and a diecast model of a
Stug III. On the floor, Artem laid down 2 rugs that covered each half of the carpet, one was the French flag and the other was the flag of the Soviet Union.

Artem felt that this was a good stopping point for now and that they could finish up tomorrow, so they exited into the dorm halls again to find something to do. That was, if not shortly after rolling around they bumped into the back of someone's legs. "Oof, oh. Sorry about that..." Artem readjusted their ushanka and looked up to get a clear view of who they bumped into and saw what looked like an 11 ft tall person with moth-like features, they stared a bit before continuing "Um, hello.. I'm Artem, Artem Malkov. Yours is..?" In all honesty Artem can be socially awkward when it comes to meeting people this way, but at least they're trying their best, right? "Erm. I made these boxes of pastries as a welcome gift for other students, if you want, would you like one? They're not poisoned or anything, just a genuine box of pastries that I used my adoptive family's recipies for.." Artem spawns another box and floats it up to the moth person as a sign of offer.

1624987285318.pngKupi Char to Sunny Smiles. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Midway through his explanations, Kupi stopped due to that beeping noise that was irritating Sunny. Seeing that she seemed to be having a hard time with it, Kupi rolled over to her bed and took out a holographic scanner from PearTechnologies Inc. and scanned over the wristwatch that was making the noise. After a few seconds a holographic copy of the wristwatch appeared and was broken down to the parts and components that were used in it, a noticeable red blinking was sighted on one of them so Kupi rotated the projection to show Sunny that there were a few parts that were long overheated, but due to their size the heat coming from them wouldn't have been noticed. It was likely from that fire attack from the fire-boy, so with that, their T2S spoke "It appears to be that there are a few overheated components in your wrist-watch which is making those beeping sounds, and due to likely pairing notifications with the pad, those components were for the notification system." Kupi pointed out as he pulled out a pointing stick and tapped it on the broken components projected to Sunny "If you want, I can help with fixing that : )"

Last edited:
KIAWE

The demon plushie hit Kiawe's leg and fell on the ground, and he glared down at it. Was this supposed to be funny? Or did she actually think he would appreciate some bright red doll with horns and a smiley face? And what was her fascination with kids toys, anyway? Kiawe remembered that she used to have a walking teddy bear that did things for her, and who, on multiple occasions, had called Kiawe some messed up names. The bear didn't seem to be with Astrid right now, and Kiawe's hope was that the scrap had finally gotten what was coming to him. Then, another object hit the ground next to the plush. He squinted down at it, and when he recognized what it was, his eyes widened. No way...it was the same Super-Splasher from last year!!! At the same time as Astrid removed the box from his arms with the sword, he grabbed up the water gun and, with all the strength he could muster, chucked it at the wall behind Vex. It shattered, flinging pieces everywhere, and Kiawe tossed the plush back at towards Astrid, which hit the door as she shut it and disappeared into the hallway. He crossed the room and flung the door open, screaming "Fuck you" down the corridor after her. Afterwards, he stepped back into the dorm room and kicked the plushie again. He eyed Vex and said, "What are you lookin at?"

RealBillClinton RealBillClinton StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Taris shrugged at the offer of meeting a classic villain. The classic dark lord type was always nice, but they had a bad reputation of killing their own. While that was far less these days it was just a stigma and really if a dark lord who ruled through fear couldn't kill his minions he was a joke. That was why that kind of villain had mostly fallen to the side not to mention it came with to many rules and regulations that you kind of were suggested to follow. Things like killing minions, having a scary castle, and sending underlings to guard things heroes needed to defeat you. Those kinds often set themselves up for failure. Still even that kind had to adapt to the times and Taris was one to play the field. Still she was more curious about Sunny.

" Do you mean that guy you were talking to on the way here?[/b]" Taris asked having seen the pair talking during her tour and coming to the room. The guy had really looked the dark lord type, though she hadn't heard him speak. She was just guessing in her thoughts about the guy but he screamed it with his look. She even assumed he called himself the demon lord or something involving death. That type were the most cringy of the villains until they found their footing. " I wouldn't mind meeting him, well him meeting me I already saw him, but really this isn't a type thing. I am rather curious about you." Taris admitted though not explaining how she had seen the guy and him not seen her. " You just talk so much like a hero would so i can't really get why not pretend to be one for good PR?" GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Vex Von Brandt

More magic users! It no longer mattered to Vex where he knew Astrid from, as he already knew she was not to be trusted. Why me? Why do they seem to flock to me?
"I'm not looking at anything, " He assured with exasperation, tempted to turn and look at the carnage the Super-Splasher had come to, despite the knowledge that turning his back was not such a good idea.

Fenris Latour

"Earthquakes, huh? Sounds interesting. And I guess if you're looking for a villain, you've come to the right place. There are plenty around here. Not sure how many of 'em are honest, let alone both honest and paying, but I'd say I'm honest at the least. Do you have any specific type in mind?"
Fenris smiled expectantly. They knew Malik hadn't come here looking to learn about werewolfry and Lycanthopism, but if he didn't come for any specific branch of Villainy, then he might just be open to it. Fenris could hope so, anyway,

Finbar Cody

"Mother of God...." He mused as he turned around to see who or what was behind him. And soon enough, he was asked who he was by a robot whose appearance unsettled him. "Uhh.... I'm Finbar Cody. I don't think I'd be an intruder in this place, seeing as I don't even have a say in bein' 'ere. Damn."
He slid the box of sweets onto a nearby table, if only so that he'd have a better grip on his head. This school sure has a lot of machines running around.

Vaiana Esker Noe to Artem Malkov ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo )

Standing in the hall, Vy blinked in surprise as something collided with aer legs unexpectedly. Ae turned, glancing around for a moment before looking down to see...some sort of vehicle, ae were pretty sure, with some foreign-looking clothing. Ae didn‘t seem surprised when the tank spoke— as far as ae knew, it was perfectly normal behaviour for them— and responded in turn.
“My name is Vaiana, Vaiana Esker Noe; beings here usually call me Vy.”
Vaiana did look a bit surprised at the gift, though; ae usually weren’t treated very kindly, being an expendable, and the rare occurrence of gifts tended to range on the more malicious and dangerous side. Ae gave a small friendly smile, and long-fingered, silvery hands reached out to take the box from where it hovered.
“Thank you— that’s very kind. I expect they’ll be delicious.”

———

Lucia to ADA ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )

Not gaining any response from the people in the hall, although not seeming very bothered by it either, Lou-Lou bounded off towards her dorm room on platforms half her height, humming loudly and cheerily. Coming upon the entrance to the room and finding a robot standing there, her eyes grew large; what sort of technology was that? Forgetting her manners entirely, the selkie dropped her bags in a heap, stalking in a circle around the robot and examining it with blatant interest. Peering at one of the legs from barely a few inches away, she gave an excited "Ooh!" and leaned in further, looking as though she were about to steal the limb and run off to experiment with it.

Last edited:
Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

At Fenris' words, Malik paused and stretched his neck. A popping sound rang from him as he reached up to his head and turned to look at Fenris, his other hand letting the head of his hammer dangle towards the floor.

"I am of the rather sturdy nature... can be shifting the earth below in manner which maintain tectonic cohesion." he said "Like the ancient quakes, will not bat eye when such moves devastate the workings and livelihoods of the regular inhabitants."

Which Malik wasn't sure was enough to slide him into the category of villainous, as the way he saw it most average people didn't even live long enough to comprehend the insignificance of such minor shifts on the face of a planet Earth's size. But even disasters that weren't caused by elementals like him tended to be labeled with nefarious characteristics if they managed to cause enough damage or kill enough people. The fact that Elementals had faces to channel that hatred towards sort've just had natural conclusions, at least in Malik's case.

He looked back towards the ceiling for a moment, "With these, I am assured to be of use to many with nefarious purpose, but I only be requiring even pay and honesty." he stated with surety before pounding a fist against his chest.

Sometimes not even for pay, really. Malik could survive on a bare minimum, rather comfortably at that. The need for money in most of his jobs stemmed for an understanding of the worth of his services. He simply didn't want his powers to feel like a free commodity, especially when considering the number of people who would take advantage of such.

"Have me trap hostages in prison of rock, bury cities at leisure, maybe simply provide assistance against rival?" Malik shrugged "I care not, but refrain from ever telling lie in my presence. Will kill relation faster than any snubbing of pay could."

24f8e8628125b9e64a2e6b552d95cc81.jpgSunny Smiles
Interaction/Mention: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo Karcen Karcen FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

As Kupi began listing off diagnostics, Sunny waved him off, "Awe, you don't gotta worry about nothin' there Kay!"

She lifted her hand into the air as several of her drones floated over and produced small wire-like tendrils with small claws at the ends. With these tiny limbs, they began working on the wristwatch she was wearing as she focused her attention on the pad. With undeniable precision, the drones began dismantling and reconfiguring teh watch without even needing to remove it from her wrist. Sunny let them get to work as she tapped something out on her pad.

"This cute lil' number was designed for letting me know about big things that I need to keep track of," she said whilst nodding towards the watch, only to pout as she looked back to her tablet "But my buddy knows that, and so he'll go ahead and try calling me through it when I don't reply to him fast enough."

It was here where she turned to Taris, "Which is why I really want him to make some new friends too! He was sort've trapped in some kinda cool energy field or dream or something for about half a millennia, so he's a little outta touch with things. Last year I was the only person who helped him out since he's so out of the loop! But with how many cool people showed up this year, I'm sure he'll have plenty of help adjusting to how we rock in the new age!"

She pumped her other fist at that notion, as it hadn't been on her to-do-list until her pal showed up and reminded her of just how lost he was. Here he was after spending hundreds of years locked away in some weird magical prison thing, and all his classmates could do was try taking advantage of his complete lack of modern comprehension. So what if he used to have that ye olde vocabulary that was really hard to understand? So what if he didn't know how to use most modern devices without destroying them irreparably due to his sheer strength? So what if he was heading a vicious and brutal civil war in the name of reclaiming his frozen homeland?

Sunny liked to focus on the good things about people, and that meant helping her pal find some folks who he could flourish into a beautiful butterfly with. And Taris had said she'd work for good pay, and her pal did have money. It was almost a match made in heaven!

But even as she communicated that to him through the tablet, Sunny looked up as Taris once again turned the conversation towards her again. She still seemed confused about her presence, and even suggested pretending to be a hero for 'Good PR'. It was at that term that Sunny reached up and failed to stifle a laugh, she quickly opened a new page on her tablet before standing from her bed.

"I'm sorry B.N.R.B,"
she apologized with another giggle "I keep forgetting that most of you are new here!"

The drones finally pulled away from her wristwatch, which she looked over with glee before poking at her tablet again, "But I haven't needed to get Good PR in, like, ever!"

She simply searched for her name online and began scrolling down articles, "I just gotta keep doing what I'm doing! The people love it! At least, that's what the first forty pages of results say, I kinda peter out there because my fingers kinda start to ache when doing so much scrolling. You ever get that? Its sort've like doing a string of thumb wars with your pal except its looking through hundreds of reports of how cool your efforts are? Yeah! Its totally that!"

She couldn't find a single negative piece about her, as usual. Sunny remembered back when she started on her campaign of betterment, she used to search herself like this all the time to see what folks were saying. But as time went on even the most critical pieces just sort've got drowned out with all the praise she managed to drum up. She'd have to work to find criticism, and oddly enough those would disappear after a while too. Even Smileco itself had more detractors than she did.

Which was pretty weird at first, but Sunny wasn't about to let something like that slow her down!

The most recent articles were all speculation about the great work she was gonna do at Tudor Lestrange, with the comments rife with people wondering just what generous acts she'd do there. Most didn't even seem cohesive with their guesses, but Sunny figured that was fine. Confused support was still support in her books!

"Anyway~!" Sunny tossed the tablet to a nearby drone before bouncing around the room "I could totally set you up with a meeting, Tari! Or I could show ya around, give the grand tour of the place since its so big and so many people move around here! Or maybe ya just wanna network! I know lots of kids from last year have showed up again, and I don't think Thora would want us bugging her too much."

At that last part she gave a glance towards their sleeping roommate, who just seemed so peaceful that Sunny worried about taking her from whatever dreams she was enjoying.

d30feeae2cabc554e648f41ddafca7ea.jpgADA
Interaction/Mention: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus unstablepuddle unstablepuddle

"Acknowledged." ADA said "Designation: Finbar Cody accepted."

Her assumption had been correct, this was one of her roommate. Not only that, but it would seem he was one of the kidnapped students. From his expression and tone, ADA figured he was still in the midst of the adjusting phase. Potential reasons included not being used to the exact variety of beings among the student body or residual shock from his nonconsensual displacement. ADA would categorize which of these was more likely over the course of the interaction.

"Subject Designate: Finbar Cody is not here willingly." she mused for a moment "Understood, will adjust for future interactions accordingly. I am currently in the process of transferring my deepest condolences to you."

But even as she was saying that, ADA's other body outside spotted the approach of another student. She briefly looked through her databanks for the proper descriptors, while the body inside the room stepped away from the door as the 'Selkie' entered.

No sooner did she enter, she dropped her bags and observed ADA in a fairly intense manner. But ADA didn't move, merely watching her move around her for a moment before looking towards the ceiling.

"If logical through-line is to be trusted, I would assume this Subject is designated as Lucia then?" she assumed before turning in Finbar's direction "Otherwise I must warn you, Subject Designate: Finbar Cody, that our domicile is invaded and currently being perused by unknown entities."

ARTEM MALKOV to Vaiana Esker Noe unstablepuddle unstablepuddle

Satisfied that the moth person now known as Vaiana Esker Noe, or as ae says as ae's usually called, Vy accepted the gift, Artem nodded their turret "Well, despite this place being for villainy and all that, it's at least good to enjoy the company of other students no matter their classification, rank, and so so. I mean, I may have came here willingly but my motivation is still unclear yet, and as for my companion,-who's in another dorm with a new friend of mine- I brought him along since he hasn't seen this part of the U.S before. Anyway, I'm going to continue exploring the area more for a bit. I'll see you around!" and so, Artem made their way to explore the TLI some more, gaining some new knowledge on the school layout before stopping again at the back garden resting under a cherry blossom tree. But
unbeknownst that something was watching from the other flowers and plants nearby...

Kupi Char to Sunny Smiles GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Kupi watched as Sunny's drones began working on her wristwatch in awe for a moment before deactivating his holo-scanner and placing it in the side box attached to his hull. He then rolled on back next to where Sunny was, album in (Invisible) hand as he opened it again on the page next to where he left off, but when he turned to the next page...

He Froze, He Could Only Hear Static, His Vision Made Everything Around Him Turn Grey Except For The Photo, And His Expression Was Unreadable To Others, But To Him, it hid trauma...

On the page was a large photo, on it was Artem and Kupi, but there was also someone else with them. Another tank which looked like a fusion between an M1A2 Abrams and an M5 Stuart. To many they would think the tank fusion was an old friend of the duo. They'd be partially right, but the truth between them makes this assumed factor completely false.

Said thing that happened, reduced Kupi to the mind of THIS...

Kupi continued to stare blankly at the photo, unknowingly he was shaking violently to the point that even the surrounding floor began to shake too, along with the fact that smoke began to stream out of his tail. But
unbeknownst to him, that shaking would reveal one of the results of what happened...

And It Did, And His Scarf And HatCame Loose And Fell. Off.

They came off, and revealed it all...

What could only be described on what was seen beneath the scarf on the lower half of his turret was this:

Horribly
Fatigued Metal on the left

A long puncture mark that revealed what seemed to be flesh and dried blood on the right

As for the hat...

An outwards breach coated in dried blood, and within the hole.. skull fragments and what seemed to be a rotted corpse.

OF A FRENCH SOLDIER...

'never again never again never again never again never again never again never again never again never again never again never again never again'

sample_9798d086f66c7a28fcd04eb7176aa5e6c47e6525.jpg

Taris Hylass
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

Taris had ignored the little tank complete but as it seemed to have a freak out she was done with it. Sunny was offering to show her around, though Taris had already done her own full personal tour in teh time it took Sunny to get to the room from the entrance. Well she had done more than a tour, but that wasn't the point she already knew her way around. Still the alternative was sitting here watching a tank have a freak out. The corpse was well not exactly anything scary or disturbing. Taris didn't know the tank she had no baseline for how it acted and if anything she would call it annoying. The fact it had a corpse in it only meant it didn't bother to get itself fixed up, so it wasn't bright either. The photo that had it freaking out was another tank a tank was having a PTSD episode over another tank it seemed and Taris was done. She had known this take all of five minutes and she was done with it.

Sunny didn't quite see the point an Taris really felt getting the villain part of this girl was a lost cause. Going to a villain school to be evil and do evil things really didn't mesh with her whole save the world persona. Still if sunny was going to be the villain with the best Pr and the kind of plans where heroes couldn't do much she was well worth looking into. Though that would mean a lot of the acting and theatrics Taris had practiced to be the best minion would be cast to the side. Well it was a new world with new villains, so she might as well figure out who would last and who would fall. The tanks Taris felt would fall and they annoyed her they were out, if they were even villains in the first place.

" You know what a tour would be nice right about now, this room is crowed " She said an indrect slight at the tank that was still here despite not really being invited to stay " And I might as well meet some villains see who is a classic and who is something new like you" Taris continued getting up off her bed and moving around the tank to the door.

Fenris LaTour

Their interest began to wane and their smile to drop. None of what Malik had to offer was Fenris's style. Still, they kept up tact, if only to keep him from becoming an enemy.
"I'll keep that in mind, not that I wouldn't pay you if I needed your services. Now, I think I'll get to unpacking my things if you don't mind." Fenris considered themself to be honest enough, if only through the differing of their views from many other's. So many people, even Evil people, thought werewolfry to be a curse. Fenris could wrap their head around the idea that those who stooped to moralize could delude themselves away from enjoying the high that came along every full moon, but they never understood why even their fellow villains could maintain such a rift between themselves and the moon's power. Of course, it was thanks to those mindsets that Fenris and the other werewolves would have no shortage of prey.

Finbar Cody

Fin stared at Lucia, baffled by their behavior. The presence of a seal pelt suggested that this individual was likely a selkie, though Finbar could conclude from her mannerisms that she didn't conform to human society as much as Jen, one of his friends back in Newfoundland. He wondered how he was doing, though did not allow himself to become melancholy enough to muddle his alertness. If there was one thing he knew, it was that it was unlikely that he could trust anybody in a place like this, not even as indirectly as in reminiscence.

"Hard to tell which, " he acknowledged, hoping that the newcomer wouldn't be too much of a threat. He considered the potential for problems, which differed in duration but not acuteness based on whether the selkie was an intruder or the third rooommate.

KIAWE

Kiawe snorted. This kid was totally wetting his pants right now. "Yeah, right," he said, before snatching the syringe that he was carrying. He squinted at it and tried to read the label. Sectulam...it sounded familiar, but he didn't know where he'd heard of it before. Damn, it was on the tip of his tongue, too. "So...you gonna tell me what the hell this stuff is?" he said, turning it and looking at it from a different angle. "Drugs or something?"
In the other room, the fire was getting out of control, but Kiawe didn't pay it any mind.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Kupi Char to... Wait, who're you?! (+Sunny, Taris, and Unfortunate NPC's Mentions ScratchWick ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ) ( Karcen Karcen ) ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

After a few minutes Kupi's shaking stopped along with the smoke, it may seem that he calmed down but he still needed to vent out a little..

'Vent Out. Huh, you haven't done that in a while you know... Could be fun to get back at it againnn~ ohoho! I'm already tingly at all the blood and guts we can see spilling from our handiwork! I wonder when Mercino (Mercy-no) is going to show up in your companion again...' An unknown distorted voice (Think of Trickys voice from project Nexus) made its presence in Kupi's mind as he continued recovering. Blinking, Kupi cut the photo so that the tank fusion was out of the picture, and held it for a moment before folding it and putting it in his side box along with his scarf and hat. He then picked up the album and sent it back to his storage dimension, replacing it with tools that just tell you that multiple people were gonna die. PAINFULLY.

He replied to the voice in his mind: 'Fucking hell. You're back again?! You know what, I'm not even surprised. The only times when YOU come around are when you're in THAT mood anyway. And it's been long to the point where I thought you FINALLY got that killing urge under control! *Sigh* Let's just get this done with, what and how many do you want to kill?'

'Aww, not even a hello or a welcome back? How rude of you! Anywho, I've been feeling that we've seen too much technology in this world, why not settle for something.. Old School, like the Blood Eagle, or the Brazen Bull. Oh! Maybe even the Death by a Thousand Cuts!...' The unknown voice continued listening different executions to perform, Kupi just decided to ignore

Shortly after setting his gear on his hull, Kupi then started wrapping thick cloth around his past wounds, but not before storing the corpse away in god knows where. He then took out a bundle of knockout gas grenades, turned around, and headed for the door. Before he left, he stopped between Sunny and Taris, a very unsettling look in his eyes as he left a note that said: "Don't follow me to the forest, something's gonna happen." With that, he rolled to the window. Before jumping he gave the two one last look..

And spoke in a raspy voice with a French accent "You're not gonna like what you'll see if you follow me.. It's for your sake, not mine. Especially for you, Sunny. "

And with that he jumped out onto the surface below, somehow not even cracking it with his weight. Having enough of the voices rambling, Kupi decided to shut them up ‘Can you just fucking can it?! I already know who the victims are, those blokes who got thrown off the building by Sunnys parachute! As an add-on, might as well preserve their flesh for the culinary teacher, cause some of those guys weren't human.'

'Ohhh That's wonderful~! The unique flesh that Ebeneezer ScratchWick stores, and this upcoming slaughter will bring upon him a nice gift! Very clever might I add, Kupierrossi..'

Kupi Sighed. A few seconds passed and he found the pile of students who fell, all of them still alive and knocked out. 'This makes things easier' He mused in his mind. A few minutes later he had every last one of them tied up and on the way to the accessible portion of the forest a little diagonal to the front lawn. Shortly after reaching a far-enough distance, the victims woke up..

But it was too late.

The sound of Flesh being ripped and slashed apart

The screams of Pain, Horror, and Death

Blood Splatter Everywhere

Cuts riddled on the body, Impaled from the anus to the mouth, Sawed in half from crotch to head, Boiled Alive in a Bull Statue, Flayed Alive, Blood Eagle, you name it. God Forbid the terrors an unfortunate one may witness and hear, and if so may the core of their soul be blessed, for there is no slaughter without laughter.
“Die..*Maniacal laughter*

Little did he know, that the distance that the damned be brought from, wasn't far enough to not be heard by many...

Last edited:
Autumn- is napping lightly.
Piper- is putting items away.

Thora
I open my eyes to see MY lightning go into the tank dog, I try sitting up and my vision get like tunnel vision. "Give me that back!" I touch the serface of the tank pulling my own pulses of electricity out from the circuits and wires in the tank. I leave all the stuff that isn't mine alone. I have no use for it. By now I'm feeling quite faint. I've never felt this light headed before, it really sucks. I flop on the bed my strength returning "you...suck.." I say to the dog tank. I turn over on the bed pretending to go back to sleep when really I think I may have actually passed out.

Vex Von Brandt

Vex was glad that Kiawe didn't recognize the name. He could plan around this. He just had to.... Wait, no! That wouldn't work out long term at all! Change of plan!
"Yes, drugs. The ultimate drug. One that's not even googleable yet. Now give it back before I go through withdrawal!"
The desperation in his voice was not entirely fake, even if the reason he wanted the drug in question back was not the one he stated.

Knott Lazarus

As they made their way into their dorm, they found that Piper had beat them to entering the room.
They took inventory of their own belongings as they introduced themself to Piper and hoped they weren't about to get de-roomed.

"I'm Knott, your roommate; Pronouns they/them. You're Piper, right?"

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

Having been waiting for the last of the unconscious students to awaken, from a distance she witnessed the carnage brought forth by the night-stand sized tank. She sighed at it, and privately puzzled over what use there was for carnage that you didn't learn from and didn't get paid for- And that didn't involve the most effective of restraints. Of course, part of her perspective was the understanding of her fragile human shell, one she didn't trust anybody else to improve- God, Demon, or any being, corporeal or incorporeal.
But enough musing. I believe I don't have to be out here much longer.
She raised her pen to her clipboard as she entered the school, marking the students as deceased.

Interaction/Mention: (Fenris+Vex ) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Kiawe)
Malik looked over his simple covered mattress, eyes going from one of it to another before he finally considered himself finished with unpacking. He was never one to require much in terms of necessities. If he were more of an expendable sort then he probably would've been just fine living without a dorm entirely. Though the rules seemed to imply that destruction of property wasn't allowed, there was still the odd chance that their room could be decimated by some unforeseen event.

He would be fine, he would endure like the mountains.

Tapping the head of his hammer against the side of his leg, he glanced back as Fenris went back to packing, "Of course, comdrade... I must be getting to the building of the network, as they say."

With that, he took his leave of the room and stepped back out into the hall. However, he wasn't even able to fully close the door behind him before the smell of smoke reached his nostrils.

Turning his attention to another Dorm which seemed to be the source of it. Inside the room he found two students and a burning desk not far away. One of the students was the loud fire user from outside who went and helped Sunny cause that mess outside so... go figure. Malik assumed the other students was his roommate, some kind of vulture human thing.

After approaching, Malik leaned against the doorway and gestured towards the burning desk, "Ah, are the contents of our Dorms not to be counted as School Property?" he mused out loud as his eyes went between the two of them "I was so certain of the meaning behind School Rules, but supposing clarification is in order."

f306a40c49a33fdd145b83c3b9d62b18.jpgSunny Smiles
Interaction/Mention: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo (Kupi) FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Thora) Karcen Karcen (Taris)

Though she seemed focused on typing away on her Pad, Sunny's eyes kept trying to focus on Kupi's pictures as well. It wasn't like she couldn't, she multitasked on lots of things while making all her really cool inventions and doing all kinds of research. Her fingers were posting reply after reply, trying to keep up with the string of broken messages she was receiving from her buddy. He wasn't too good with most modern devices, given that his hands were so big and he was so strong that he often ended up destroying most things he tried to use. He had to se minions to type, and their spelling was all over the place.

But Sunny was used to deciphering the choppy, broken sentences that her pal's minions used.

Unfortunately, Kupi didn't seem to have the same kind of preparedness for whatever he saw in his pictures. He looked at one and just started getting all kinds of silent and odd, dropping some of his things and showing off some battle damage that he probably got from some really cool fight somewhere. He even exposed his little corpse buddy who was riding around in him. He seemed to get pretty muttery and shaky about never dropping his stuff again or something, and Sunny figured he didn't like his Corpse Buddy exposed to the elements or something.

Sunny could understand that, and briefly looked around to see if she had a comfy extra blanket to offer. But before they could get Corpse Buddy all wrapped up and comfy, Taris spoke the magic words.

Sunny's eyes lit up as her Best New Roommate Buddy accepted her offer of a tour and made for the door, bouncing right off the bed with a cheer in response.

"Oh yeah! This is gonna be so much FUN!" Sunny tapped away at the pad as several drones floated up into her raincoat "I'll tell him to meet us along the way! I just KNOW you guys'll hit it off really quick and-!"

Thora briefly sat up to yell at Kupi before laying back down, but the Tank seemed to have stopped shaking. Sunny bounced over to Taris, who seemed to take issue with how crowded the room was. Sunny figured that leaving would be best for both of her Best New Roommate Buddies, as then Thora could get her shut-eye and Sunny could put her plan into motion. It even looked as though Kupi was leaving to. He told them not to follow him or go to the forest, which she wasn't exactly planning on due to how much of the forest was usually off-limits to students. He seemed especially determined for her not to go for some reason.

She just shrugged and waved goodbye, "Okie-Dokie, Kupi!" she said as he left "You have fun on your forest adventure!"

With him gone, She spun to Taris and threw open the door, "Come on, come on! We can start at the Cafeteria and work our way to the Library, we should be able to find my pal there!"

With that she led the way from the dorms, by her estimates they just needed to get past the Awards Displays and eating chambers before getting to the Library. While the Cafeteria was really big and always had bountiful foods for all sorts, Sunny really liked walking by the Villain Awards. They weren't the actual awards, those were safely in the possession of the students who'd earned them. In their place, large replica goblets the size of trophies were on display with names engraved on them.

There were awards for all kinds of things, most of Which Sunny hadn't even seen before. There were awards for Most collateral damage inflicted, largest doomsday device constructed, most number of hostages taken and all kinds of things. From casualties to money stolen, there was a first place for everything. The only award with Sunny's name on it was the Most Outlandish Methods of Devastation Award. She couldn't remember exactly how she'd won it, but having her name on one made her feel all kinds of giddy.

Next was the Cafeteria, where Sunny couldn't help but gush over all the different kinds of foods there. They had things for swamp monsters, cannibals, aliens, demonic invaders, marauding Viking zombies, and a great selection of soft drinks sponsored by ColaCorp.

sample_9798d086f66c7a28fcd04eb7176aa5e6c47e6525.jpg

Taris Hylass
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Taris was just glad the tank was gone she had not exactly gotten a good impression of it beyond it being extremely random. Really with it gone she would have been okay staying in the room and relaxing actually getting to know her roommates. The tank had kind of forced itself into that and had not left when it really should have known better. The tanks would likely be an extreme headache if they could not read social cues and just acted like oblivious children. Well maybe someone would destroy them that could only be a benefit to the world. Still Taris had agreed to go on a tour with sunny who despite her less than villain like action and ways of talking was worlds better to be around. She at least was not annoying and trying to show off photo albums and if she did Taris suspected she would use holograms or something. Thora seemed to be anti social and while that was more villain like than Sunny it was hard to approach her till she needed minions and even then she might not treat them right.

" Well can't be any worse than what just happened " Taris said and if anyoen doubted she disliked the tanks that likely made sure they knew.

The walk to meet this dark lord that Taris had already seen was slow very slow for someone like her. Taris didn't really plan on making a living with her power given minions didn't really have powers. Still she liked to use them and watch the world barely move as she sped around, it gave you just a sense of relaxation and protection. No one could touch you, the pressure was gone to react swiftly, everything could be thought through, it was simply a better state of being. Normally walking at the same speed as everyone else as just so slow Taris could have been there by now and even had some fun along the way, but she kept pace with sunny. The award with sunny's name had not interested Tairs before, but it did prove sunny could do villain like activities instead of making soup kitchens and giving to charities. When sunny went on about food Taris actually was a little hungry and to others it would appear she just had a bag of chips appear in her hand but she had sped up and taken one from someone else plate.

" Personally I like pizza over crazy foods" She said opening the bag and getting some chips out. " So tell me about this black armored friend of yours, though with that award I must say perhaps you aren't the hero in disguise you seem" Taris said finishing the bag in and instant.

Vex Von Brandt

"I don't know, man, but he's got my drugs!" It was only after saying this that Vex realized he had more than just the one of those handy pre-loaded syringes. So the situation wasn't of the concern that he previously thought. It was still of concern, though. He didn't want to make a mortal enemy of his roommate too quickly. Magic users were invariably tricky in Vex's eyes.

Marina Dogger

On her way to stow her test kits, close enough to the dorms that the smoke could get to her, her nose and eyes began to burn, and she immediately began to cough. Is that smoke? Why? Why already? I can't even go outside yet, or they'll think I'm trying to escape again. But wait. No, Marina, they won't think you're escaping. Some people are already making their way out. And I know that guy over there is a villain. Alright then, just get out of the building with the crowd.
And so, she began to make her way out of the building, following the other students. She considered pulling the yet un-triggered fire alarm, and lingered by it before deciding to do so and dashing out of the building as lights flashed and alarms buzzed.

Francis Sato

With no time to so much as comment on the teddy bear before the alarm went off, he just opened the nearby window and jumped out, not bothering with his luggage. All of these events made Francis wonder if he was dreaming, but he did not want to take a chance on a fire, particularly since he didn't know how to lucid-dream and could tell he was fully conscious.
Unfortunately for him, he landed directly in the back garden's goldfish pond, and was soaked to his knees.

"Aw come on!"

Oak Bergman

As he sat in his office, munching on a doughnut and reading student files, he gave a wordless roar as the fire alarm went off. This is the second year that this has happened, and he swore punishment on whoever did it this time. If there was anything that got him going almost as much as church bells, it was fire alarms.
He ran through the office, down the hallway, and out the nearest door, not caring that he nearly trampled some of the school's medical staff.

Piper
Mentions( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ) Knott.
There we go all nice and tidy. I hear someone walk into the room, and I turn quickly. They go on about there name and pronouns. "Oh hello, Knott." I flop down on my bed that was just nice and smooth. "You can throw your things into drawers and stuff." I wave my arms around while explaining. "I've finished unpacking" I'm gonna head out to explore so just chill in here I guess." I shift into a very large rhinosarus beetle. And fly out of the room and down the hall. That's when the fire alarm goes off. I stop flying do suddenly and am so shocked that I shift back into human form. I lay on the floor the alarms blaring. I grab my ears and begin toward an exit. Finally I see some other panicked people and hitch a ride as a moth on someone's back. We get outside pretty quickly.

Thora

The fire alarm cut through my consciousness like butter. I groaned and sat up, my eyesight I little fuzzy. " What in the world?" Them everything comes rushing back....my electricity into that dog tank.....me getting it back....those sweets that I may have thrown out....school.."SCHOOL!" I hear the fire alarm louder than ever as I get up a little shaky. What had that tank done to me? I shake my head before making sparks fly from my hands to my toes. Then everything sets back into place my vision is clear and im not so shaky. "Whew I think I'm alright. That tank got lucky.." I walk out if the dorm not noticing if the tank was still in the room or not. A while later I walked over to a wall, Oh hmmm. There seems to be a pulled fire alarm here, well better make it accurate. I shot some electricity at a stack of newspapers and they caught on fire. "Hahahahaha!" I proceed toward the nearest exit with a totally fake but believable 'I'm so tired and someone messed up my nap.' face on. I get outside and lay down on the grass waiting to see the mayhem start.

Autumn

"Ahhhh. What now!?" I get up, walk out of my form, and walk toward the exit as someone must have pulled the fire alarm....again. Then I smell it. That is a real fire. I begin panicking and gather speed as I gallop through the halls I am running so fast I could practically fly. A giant thunderous clap sounds and I slip through a void in the world. "Woah!" I turn my head. There is just nothing, black everywhere. I was just racing for the front yard so what is this place? The the thunder cracks again and void opens, I see the ground racing towards me. "Ahhhhhhhh!" I manage to unfurl my wings and glide at a high speed before landing and slowing down my running. I collapse on the ground. "What in the great meadow was THAT!?" I never even used the familiar pull of my magic, which wasn't even that strong. One minute I was going faster and faster panicking and the next in out here? Did I just teleport? Before I get any answers my brain goes haha loser your not fine and your body is now in shock. And of course I lose consciousness, out there in the front lawn.

Lucia to ADA, Finbar Cody ( GrieveWriter GrieveWriter , StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

"Ohh, you're sentient!" Lou realized, glancing back at the robot body's fabricated leg wistfully again before straightening up to face the two. "Guess I probably shouldn't steal your fl- your legs, then." She gave a good-humoured laugh, tilting her head back to peer into the room with inky black eyes.
"Yep, I'm Lucia! Well, technically, sorta." The selkie stepped over, scooping her bags back up from the floor again cheerily. 'I guess you're my roommates then?" She grinned, stepping into the room.
"Well, I didn't actually read the dorm assignments, so I'll just take your word for it." Lou-Lou laughed again, quickly checking the rooms for signs of being inhabited before tossing her bags into a presumably empty one.
"So you two're firsties, right? I'm a second-year now, so I have ~experience~ and stuff." She added in a playful tone-- then suddenly, nose twitching slightly, she tilted her head up, scenting the warm air with a quizzical expression before the fire alarm blared angrily into life.
"Ah, yep, thought so. First fire of the year!" The returning student cheered, reminiscing on her previous year with seemingly no concern for evacuating or protecting her things from the fire. "Last year's first fire was fun; Szofi stole me a bunch'a stuff! It's really just too bad that she's a mole now."

Last edited:
KIAWE

So they were drugs. And his roommate was apparently an addict. He had considered taking it himself, but if the bird guy was really that desperate to get it back, this sectalum stuff must be really addictive. But even if he wasn't going to use it, he sure as hell wasn't giving it back anytime soon. "Damn, well I guess it really sucks that I'm about to smash this shit on the ground then, huh?" he said with a mocking grin, raising up the syringe.
Kiawe was about to drop the syringe when another student entered their dorm. He was really tall, really pale, and Kiawe wasn't sure he was human. When the guy started talking about the desk that Kiawe had set on fire, he realized that it had gotten pretty smoky in there. Hell, at that very moment, the fire alarm started blaring. "Who gives a fuck about the school rules?" Kiawe replied, wrinkling his nose. "This ain't even any of your biz, anyway. This is MY room, and I can do whatever the hell I want. You got a problem with that, big guy? And DAMN why are these alarms always so loud?!"

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
Artem Malkov (+Mercino) VS ???
Possible Interactions: Anyone

Further up behind a plethora of bushes and tall grass stood what looked to be a pair of two different tanks, one from the wars, and one from today's times. The old tank spoke up "Das ist es, Sie wissen jetzt, was zu tun ist, wir haben Sie dafür ausgebildet, damit Sie besser nicht versagen. Denn wenn du es vermasselst, wird sie dich schneller verprügeln, als du eine schlaue Ausrede erfinden kannst."

[That's the one, you know what to do now, we trained you for this so you better not fail. 'Cause if ya fuck it up, She's gonna hull breach you faster than you can make up some smartass excuse]."
The older tank (Which is now known to be a German one) instructed to the modern. The first tank that emerged was a Leopard 2A7, the other peeked their turret from the cover to observe their supposed minion as the operation began: Operation Zurückgekehrte Zuneigung [Returned Affection]
Back over under the tree...

Artem started to stirr from their slumber and became fully awake as the fire-alarms sounded back in the building, but before they could register that, a voice that they know all too well called out in their mind 'Leopard 2A7! 300 yards upfront, use an EMP-shell the turret and use the time to change forms!' 'Agh! Mercino Come On! I just woke up!' 'Quit Whining and Fight! They're working for HER, and it sounds like she wants you back!' 'Oh, so NOW she's regretting what she did eh? Why not give her the memo then? hehe..' 'She may have done horrible things to us, but making your body my host might as well be the only good thing that came, ya dig?' "I sure as hell dig, bro." Artem said happily and menacingly as they aimed their barrel, EMP shell ready...

And Fired...

ARTEM MALKOV(+Mercino) VS. LEOPARD 2A7

FIGHT!
(Use this sound for the EMP Shell)

The shell hit its mark, and lightning caked all around the Leopard as the boom echoed at such strength that even those in the deepest of the interior of the school can hear it, the force of the impact sending it midair flipping backwards. The leopard wordlessly fixed their position and landed back on their tracks. But that was enough time for Artem to change forms.
1625525353966.png

The moment the leopard landed Artem made no time for them to counter as they charged the enemy with a head-on collision, staggering the enemy more, a large dark green sphere materialized on the left and right of Artems hull. These were confirmed to be hands as Artem made a finger-gun gesture before grabbing the enemy with one of them, a blue firey aura coating the other, and with a small flash with a *PING*...

"Наслаждайтесь полетом, ублюдок" [Enjoy your flight, Motherfucker]

Artem struck, a mini tornado appeared, a sonic-boom, and the clanging of metal was music to Artem as the leopard was bee-lined into the sky by the uppercut and over the school, prompting Artem to quickly follow.

Pressuring their suspension enough, Artem flung into the air over the school as they sighted their target and fired 4
Armor Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding Sabot Shells at the predator-turned prey. But in a split-second, an idea popped into their mind, focusing enough energy throughout their body, a blue fiery aura surrounded them as they gained a burst of speed, catching up to the leopard, grabbing them, and started spinning like a yo-yo before before SLAMMING the enemy tank onto the surface of the front lawn, the energy released as a large explosion of blue fire and kicked up dirt rumbled the surrounding area. Once the smoke cleared, it showed the Leopard tank pinned and fatally damaged by Artem, who was back in their normal form with the spheres now black and holding the leopard in place. Before dealing the final blow, Artem spoke to the doomed enemy "Make sure whoever was with you tells HER that I'm not coming back, not after what they did. But also make sure they hear that I'm thankful to them for making me Mercino's host.." With those words said, the Leopards fate was sealed by a Hull Break(Pretend that the Panther is a Leopard Tank). Finished with that, Artem stood there before backing away and stopping to rest on the uneffected grass.

Meanwhile...

The old German tank sighed in annoyance before pulling up a comm device and typing in a number. The call was answered and the old tank said this
"Hier spricht Maus, das Abrufen von Project Leopard ist fehlgeschlagen und wurde vom Ziel ausgeführt, wie sollen wir vorgehen?" [This is Maus speaking, Project Leopard retrieval has failed and been executed by the target, how shall we proceed?] a short pause came before they spoke again "Ich sehe, wie Sie es wünschen, Herrin..." [I see, as you wish, Mistress...] With that they ended the call and backed into the floral cover, seemingly disappearing from the fray altogether...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back