• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Taris by this point had grown bored again and had wandered off as Sunny started her bouncing. The world slowed down once more the quick bounces turned into a slow motion flight through the air that would make even snails seem like speeding bullets. Taris did wonder why such a bubbly person was being a villain they could easily go be a hero and still accomplish any goals they had. Well who was she to judge villains she was just a minion after all. Walking through the frozen halls Taris would peak into various rooms and even give herself a little tour of the campus having more than enough time before Sunny would reach their shared room to learn the lay of the land.

After wandering the halls for a bit and grabbing some food Taris would head to the room where she and two other girls would be staying. The girl already there had set up and Taris looked her over and even played with some of her stuff looking it over before putting in back mostly as it was. Taris would only have a few things to unpack as she had packed light as going home was easy for her. Making her bed up sheets spread pillows ect nothing to personal. when she was happy with that she decided to sit down as Sunny's slow approach made it's small amount of progress but progress none the less.

" Roommate incoming" Taris said as she slowed down likely seeming to just appear on her now made bed as the bouncing of Sunny could be heard drawing closer followed by her giggles.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Artem

Interaction: EVERYONE

There. Done. After a surprisingly short time, Artem had finished the last batch of AH-64 Apache Longbow cupcakes and Maus (mousse) Cakes, along with cookies, baklava, macaroons, croissants, and the Malkov signature lemon bundt cakes, Artem packed an equal number of each in VERY DELICATELY decorated boxes and made their way to the dorm halls, placing each box on each doorstep, knocking with the barrel, and attaching notes to the boxes that read “ A welcome gift, From Artem Malkov to you, Comrade!” The note finished with a doodle of a tank with a smiley face. After delivering every box, they then brought one last box to their dorm to share with its mates.

Last edited:
Knott Lazarus

The other student caught his attention, asking if they were "having business"with the occupants.
"I guess so," They replied, caught a bit off guard, "If only to confirm I'm not imagining things. Did you happen to see the....? Then they saw and heard Artem, "First a pegasus and now a tank? Knott knew this school was weird, but this was even weirder than they were accustomed to. And it was knocking on the doors, leaving a decorated box near each one. Well, not that, exactly, but there was also a pegasus or something."

Dr. Dee Pennhurst

When ADA approached and inquired, Dr. Pennhurst nodded.
"Ah, yes, Hello ADA. Of course you can. I believe Scratchwick could use the corpse, he's always glad to have.... meat."

Artem

Mentions: GrieveWriter (Sunny)

They had just reached their assigned dorm and opened up. Inside was quite spacey and even had bunk beds! Too bad Artem's weight would likely break them though. Oh well, at least there was enough space to add their own place to sleep, for now they set up a folding table, set it with plates and utensils, and placed the box in the center. These boxes however were actually portable solar powered mini fridges they purchased from-- You guessed it-- SmileCo. Another thing to thank Sunny for since they can come in custom orders such as appearance (Hence the decor part of the previous post) cooling power, proportions, and even a freezer configuration! The mini-fridges themselves held a 1950's aesthetic combined with minor elements of the military, and maybe a hint of communism as well. Now that the space has been set up, they exited into the dorm halls and decided to wander about for a bit. Later they stopped and found themselves in the back garden, parking around an array of cherry-blossom trees, poppy flowers, roses, and lavender "*Exhale*. This feels relaxing.." Artem said to themself as they let numerous petals from the blossoms fall on to their hull and turret, partially making themselves one with the surrounding nature.

Last edited:
KIAWE

"What the hell..." Kiawe said after watching Sunny jump high into the air and then dance on the Gator kid's corpse. So the gum stuff actually wasn't gum. I totally knew that, Kiawe thought, annoyed. He figured he should probably get back to wreaking havoc, but when he took a look around, everyone was already disappearing into the building. He wasn't one for being a follower, but he figured he should go and see who his roommates were.
Kiawe trudged into the building and when he found his dorm, he kicked open the door and threw whatever scraps of belongings he had left onto one of the beds.

1622869036344.png

Oolart
interaction: whoever they are supposed to be in a dorm with?​
it seemed that they were all going to dorms whatever a dorm was honestly Oolart hadn't really been paying attention admittedly oh well Oolart was still rather happy in hall honesty so many new creatures may be getting stuck in the mortal body wasn't gonna be such a bad deal? right? Oolarts many mouths grinned cheerfully as they wandered towards the "dorms" it began to make more sense what the hell the thin was a place where you live. "ooh so this is where ill be staying hmm" they'd talk to themselves through one of their mouths using a limb to open the door and looking for who they might be stuck with this would be fun!!

Vex Von Brandt

He entered the building, bags in hand, and undistractedly made a bee-line for the bulletin board. Scanning the rooming list for his name, he found it and the room number he was assigned, and didn't bother to find out who he'd be rooming with. Heading for the room in question, he reached into one of the bags that was slung over his shoulders grabbed a pre-loaded syringe of sectulam, a first-generation magic suppressant. He had no idea whether it would be a talking point or a weapon just yet, but just kept his hand on the packaged syringe.
He balked at the sight of Oolart, whom he was behind, and kept his distance even when he continued to walk.

Finbar Cody

He woke up in the back garden of the institute, utterly baffled. His view was blocked by a clump of oleander, and he could feel that the rest of his body was far enough from his head to disorient him even further; He was still very much drowsy from being drugged. Think! Think, Finbar! he tried to tell himself, but the thoughts were swimming in his head about as easily as a hamster could fly. He just lay there for a while, until he could hear the sound of a tank just as the soporific had almost fully worn off. That snapped some reality into him, and he desperately scrambled to get his body up from the ground. Once he was relatively upright, he shuffled around, desperately trying to sense his just-out-of-range head. He was panicking now, and muttered wordlessly under his breath.
In minutes, head and body were as re-united as they could reasonably get, and he found that his surroundings were very unfamiliar to him.

"What in the bloody nails o'- Dammit, this is a Castle! There's a castle! There were none of those in Port St. Augustine. And the smell of the air was uncharacteristic of coastal Newfoundland. How did he even get here? The last thing he could remember was riding his horse, Ember, along the countryside. What had happened to her? He hoped that she wasn't hurt in any way in whatever incident had brought him here.

Artem

Interaction: Desmodus (Finbar)

Artem was brought out of their relaxed state as they heard a panicked voice not too far ahead in the garden, something about the place being a castle. 'Eh, might as well go up and help him regain his bearings' Artem thought. With that, they rolled on over to the new student (still covered in petals might I add) and spoke "You seem to be panicked sir, if you can may you inquire to me your stress? I'd like to help y'know." Artem placed their barrel on the man's shoulder and unexplainably gripped it before speaking again "And before you reply, my name's Artemisalen Malkov. But please call me Artem for short, and you are?" Artem's eyes popped into existence again as white dots stared into green eyes.

Finbar Cody

He turned around at the sound of the voice. A smaller-than-usual Soviet tank covered in flower petals, seeming to offer help. He was now almost certain he, or at least just his head, fell off of his horse and somehow his riding helmet had failed him. It wasn't too far fetched to him, given that he couldn't just cover his entire head, but he felt so coherent that maybe the situation was real.
"Uhh... Good to meet ya Artem. I just need to get my bearings, maybe. Say, 'ave you seen a horse runnin' around here by any chance? I don't know where I'm at but if I don't find 'er she and I could be in a load of trouble. She's a copper bay, about draft size, with four socks, and 'er name is Ember. Last I remember I was ridin' her along the woods and, well.... I don't know what happened." He may not have been blissful in his unawareness of where he was, but for now he was more worried about Ember than anything else. He'd had that horse since the age of 12, and he wasn't about to lose her if he could help it.

[Artem to Finbar (Desmodus)]

Artem nodded their barrel in understanding of the man's confusion, so they gave him the answer to his questions "Unfortunately I haven't seen any copper bay horses around here. If I may ask, which city's woods were you in before you lost consciousness and were separated from your horse? Because Copper Bay Horses don't really see this part of the U.S as an ideal habitat, but in Canada I've heard there were a lot..." Artem trailed off on their words as soon as the realization hit them and their suspension jolted, causing them to lightly bounce off the ground. "Wait, where are you from?" Artem suddenly asked, a hint of panic in their voice and worry in their eyes.

Finbar Cody

"I'm in the United States of America? Well God bless it! How in the blazes did I get here? I hope and I betcha she's still in Port St. Augustine. God, I hope so. That's where I'm from, since ya asked, but what coulda got me here from Newfoundland?" Fin could have rambled on and on, but offered a most likely unneeded explanation for his rambling as he changed his head from one hand to the other. "You're startin' to sound worried too, b'y. Hope I'm not workin' ya up too badly, but I can't for the life of me figure out how I wound up this far from home."

Artem to Finbar (Desmodus) Kupi to Sunny, Thora, and Taris (GrieveWriter , FuzzySheep12, and Karcen)

Feeling reassured, Artem was able to calm down. But then they also remembered something, or someone... "Well, long story short you were kidnapped and sent to here to fill the quota for this year's batch of students in the Tudor Lestrange Institute. You're familiar with the villain schools right? 'cause that's where we are. In Ohio, Comrade." Artem explained "I was worried for your friend if you were wondering, I can't imagine being separated from my companion in that range, especially if we had that kind of bond! Which reminds me, I kinda have a companion of my own too. His name is Kupi, and He's a small FT-17 that wears a scarf and a tuque hat and acts like a happy dog all the time. I'd introduce him now, but he's exploring around campus as we speak." Artem noted. Artem remembers when they 1st found him submerged in the ground on a former battlefield one day, after restoring him and taking him in with their family, the two had became an inseparable duo ever since.

Meanwhile, with Kupi...

Kupi was excited- wait, no. Scratch that, Kupi was BUYOANT. Not only did Artem let him explore this new place, but also Kupi is now able to meet others! But the only problem was, who first? That aggressive fire-boy, the nervous athlete? hmm... Oh wait, THAT'S IT! The jolly girl in yellow! Not only was she nice to his owner, but also he remembered that Artem left a box of sweets for her and everyone else! No longer rolling at a slow pace, Kupi beelined to the student dorms. After arriving, Kupi memorized which dorms had which students, so they stopped in front of the room where the nice girl was, picked up the box (though to others it looks like telekinesis) bumped the door, and revved itself and wagged his tail frame in excitement... Two light blue dots appeared next to his snubby barrel, showing his happiness while making pug-like snorts.

Last edited:
Piper
Mention (Knott's owner, StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus vex)
"Aww come on!" I shift back into human form. It seems the group I was gonna harass broke up and went there separate ways. Oh well. I grab my luggage which wasn't much and walk into the school. I'm grumbling a bit as I walk in. I glance at the billboard. Hm. Wonder who this Knott kid is? I see another kid walking. Haha. I turn into a rat sized cockroach with spider legs and beetle wings. I race past him and come tearing back at full speed.

Last edited:
Knott Lazarus

At the sight of another, even smaller tank, they wondered if gnomes were executing a small-scale military occupation. Knocking once again on the door that they thought he saw they pegasus enter through.

Vex Von Brandt

At the sound of something buzzing at his ear faster than he could swat, he turned to see what it was. His eyes bulged at the sight of a mix 'n match bug, which he figured was an escapee from Dr. Pennhurst's or another Mad Biologist's laboratory, which was about to fly into his face. He let go of the syringe in his bag, but that was about all he could do in the time it took to realize she was inches away from his face. He desperately tried to remember the name of the weirdo who would talk to bugs. As much as he hated magic users, he realized he might need one now.

Finbar Cody

When Artem explained the situation, Finbar's countenance changed from worried to horrified. His jaw would have practically dropped to the ground had it not been relatively held up by his hand.
"Jeesus Murphy! What d'ya mean? You're saying that I.... There must be some kind of mistake!. Wait just a slippery minute, b'y! You're not a Villain yourself.... are ya?"

Last edited:
Artem to Finbar (Desmodus)

Artem gave Finbar an unreadable expression. After a few minutes they spoke again "I'm sad to say that's what we're all here for, once they've chosen somebody for quota, those people can't go back. Hell, not even a few hours ago some gator kid got his face burnt off and shot multiple times in front of me, not even to mention the heiress of SmileCo is here too! Although I wouldn't call myself a villain yet, It all depends of what comes next. Like master Oogway said, "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift, which is why it's called The Present"" Artem then looked at Finbar directly in his eyes and asked "And another thing is, if there's no Villains, What would be the Purpose of Heroes? Otherwise what would even be the use for our abilities?" A reassuring look radiates from Artem as they gave Finbar's head a soft pat with their barrel.

Last edited:
Piper
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (vex)
That was the best thing ever finally a scare worthy individual! Buzz I landed and scurried up his shirt careful to make sure I was out of swatting range and began crawling all on his head and face. His expression was worth it. I wipe an imaginary tear of pure joy off my face and quickly scurry down to the ground before shifting into my human form and getting real close before going "boo!" I swear I've got to much fun at the moment, I think to myself. "So anyway, I'm piper..."

Kupi to Knott (Desmodus) Mentions Sunny (Grievewriter)

While he was waiting for the nice yellow lady to answer the door, Kupi spotted a vampire man a short distance away from his position. Not only that, he looked at him! Though he's not sure why he hasn't said hi yet, maybe he's shy? Well, can't have no shyness stopping us from being friends now can we! With that, Kupi set the box of baked sweets behind his turret, turned to the vampire, blue dot eyes visible,

And Started Barking

"Arf! Arf!" Kupi went, doing a few tiny hops and wagging his tail, signaling the Vampire to walk over and say hi...

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo PARIAH PARIAH

Mario Del Olmo
Mario doesn't like wasting someone's time, and he still had a job to do as a janitor. Therefore, he must continue somewhere else. He would love to continue socializing with whomever he met, but it's better than working.

ADA, an android that appeared out of nowhere, has introduced herself. Mario finds her weird from her manner of speech, but there's nothing scary about it. Otherwise, the people are in the middle of something entertaining and essential, so that's also why he wants to leave the conversation to continue working. If it weren't for him working, he would've wasted his time goofing off. On the bright side, he's not much of an extrovert, but he'll lose the opportunity to make new friends. Losing that opportunity means being lonely longer. He bowed towards Sunny and others in respect before eventually leaving the groups, waiting for them to reply if necessary.

Mario: I would love to socialize with you more, but I must proceed with my job as a janitor. I think working is more important than chatting, and chatting for too long could get me in trouble. I should be on my way then.

1622869036344.png

Oolart
interaction: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
having eyes on the back of your body was honestly a big bonus as Oolart saw the odd fellow behind themselves the mouths on their back grinning happily and spinning around at them with a chuckle "oh hey new guy with a syringe ello guess you're a roommate? right, what exactly is that? also what the hell is a dorm?" Oolart asked their voices sounded kinda confused and relatively happy long tongues from their main mouth stretching out again. then someone scaring them and honestly Oolart had no clue either what they were and just laughed. "oh hey more people your also roomates? right? ok whatever nice to mee yall names oolart you two"

Grozzle to Pennhurst (Desmodus) and ADA (Grievewriter) Mentions Scratchwick

To be honest, Grozzle wasn't really surprised that Scratchwick would take interest with the Gator boy's corpse. He himself has seen crazy shit in the past years, but that was because he was in Florida at the time ranging from a man drinking deep-frying oil from a Burger King kitchen to some lady making love with her Fiat! If that thing was sentient he could only feel pity for the poor soul inhabiting it too.. As he watched ADA carry the corpse towards the cooking class, he turned to Pennhurst "Huh, Y'know Pennhurst I'm actually a bit curious about something.. How the hell is Artem gonna be able to participate in Scratchwick's class if they don't have hands? Because, I don't think sentience would give them hands-on advantages either soo.." He trailed off because the hard thought gave him a mean-ass migraine "*Groan* probably shouldn't've thought too hard for that.. I'm gonna head to my classroom if you need me for anything else so see ya then..ow-ow-ow" After waving goodbye to Pennhurst he went inside the front gate and made his way to his classroom, trying to recover from the apparent self-inflicted mind-f*** he had.

Vex Von Brandt

He was surrounded, and not at all liking it. He put his hand once more on the syringe of sectulam, a slight scowl appearing on his face. Lifting his wings off the ground so that neither possible assailant could step on his feathers, he considered unpeeling the packaging of the syringe.
"Well, I guess I'm Vex, and if I were either one of you, I wouldn't think about trying anything.... else."

Finbar Cody

"I guess so," He replied, unsure of how to argue with a statement like that, but nonetheless trying. "But dependin' on the ability it could still be useful. Like I can see for miles as long as me view's not obstructed, and it's darn good for findin' things." He considered mentioning the use of magic in his transition away from gender dysphoria, but decided against it for now.

Marina Dogger

Having been wandering the halls in search of something to help her confirm her next meal would in fact leave her with no ill effects, she finally came to Dr. Pennhurst's classroom and immediately got out her lock-picking tools. Getting to work at picking the lock, she breathed a sigh of relief when the door clicked open, but tensed up again when it squeaked and quickly returned her tools to her bag.

Knott Lazarus

When the little tank started barking, and Knott noticed he had eyes and clothing accessories, they were somewhat baffled. They were sure magic was involved, though didn't bother to attempt to identify what kind it could be.
"Uh, Hello there!" They said, hoping they weren't about to be fired at. They didn't think they were much of a target, but nonetheless remained cautious in their curiosity. They soon forgot all about the pegasus, and even the guy who asked them if they had business in the room.

Grozzle to Marina (Desmodus)

Making his way to his classroom, grozzle heard a squeaky noise and saw that a mermaid girl was trying to sneak into Pennhurst’s classroom. “Probably should’ve brought WD-40 to open it quietly miss. Other than that what exactly are you doing?” Grozzle asked calmly despite his headache from the Artem situation earlier.

Kupi to Knott

Yes! Socialization Acquired! Kupi wagged his tail even more as he waved his treads at the vampire boy. Oh right! Artem left a box of sweets for everyone at this school too! With that, kupi took a pointing stick from nowhere and pointed at the medium sized metal box behind the vampire with a small sign that read “Hi! I’m Kupi! And my awesome owner Artem left a special delivery for each dorm here, including yours which is right behind you! :)

Artem to Finbar

"While that can be useful for things like that, it is very much overshadowed by other abilities because humanity sees them as more entertaining, even worse, sometimes people would only see the ability for the evil it can cause and stick to that opinion. For example: someone might say that you could be using that eyesight to peek on women showering through a window without them knowing. They'll always judge and assume the worst, it's basically twitter, but evolved.." Artem gave Finbar an apologetic look before saying: " I wish I could speak with you more, but we should get going to our dormitories now, would you like to come with me? You can sit behind my turret if you'd like, and I'll even help find yours."

Last edited:
X

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Oolart) FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Piper) StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Vex)

X looked down at the Gator-Man's corpse. " I will need a sample to eliminate any possible threats relating to his death won't I?, he muttered to himself, leaning down and snapping off several teeth. He opened his empty briefcase and placed the samples inside- then taking out one of the eyes- just in case- he closed the briefcase. "Oh but that would waste. the other eye- I'm sure the bullets didn't damage it that much", he plucked it out of the socket, thankfully the bullets had passed right through it- unfortunately it was too much of a mess to be useful- unless... he popped it into his mouth and swallowed it. "Hm, very different taste than a nutrient block", he headed towards the dorms- checking the guide he was given- he navigated his way there- seeing Oolart talking to a vulture like figure and a girl- "Oolart my friend! I have tasted simply to most delightful delicacy- have you ever tasted the eye of a gator? Quite lovely actually- it was quite unfortunate that I payed that meal in blood- not mine of course however- although I was certainly responsible for that little incident. Anywho- your...", he looked at the girl who was laughing, why did so many find the need to laugh, what joys could they possibly be having in that moment? There were few joys in life- all there was were the weak and the strong- no room for sadness or joy? Only the moment and the fight ahead to earn your rightful place at the top- or the bottom- of the food chain. "Associates, that seems to be the best description for them- who are they exactly?

Piper
(Hallway gang, oolart,vex,x,piper...I think that's all)
"Well, I guess I'm Vex, and if I were either one of you, I wouldn't think about trying anything.... else."
"oooh, is that a challenge buddy boy!?" I shift into about a couple hundred different insects way faster than that guy from Moana ever could. And pop back into human form just as I hear others coming up behind me. I turn and see some others. "Why ello there." That's about the time I notice oolart. "Ya look awesome" I wave my hand a bit. "I'm rooming with this Knott kid but I don't know which hall I'm supposed to be in, eh-" I shrug. " I'll find it later"

Kupi to Knott, Oolart, Vex, X, and Piper (Desmodus, HunterTabby, FuzzySheep, and CommunistFool)

After placing the sign on the wall next to the Vampire boy for him to read and placing the box ment for the nice lady on the doorstep, Kupi picked up a bunch of voices in the hall where his owner's dorm is. Turning to that direction, Kupi speedily waddled with his treads (Yes, Waddled, think of a penguin) to the next hall where then he stopped and saw multiple people talking, but also 2 of his owner's Roommates!: One was a red-eyed guy talking about eating a gator's eye, (I should probably try that too some time!) A girl he saw transform into a herd of bugs, That Oolart guy too from earlier when they called Artem "Metal Box", and finally spotted some guy with black wings and was holding something in his bag. Anyways, TIME TO SOCIALIZE! With that, Kupi started making his speedy jolly approach to become a new addition to the hallway gang! That was, until he ran over a penny, comically tripped midway, and landing upside down right in front of the group... But that didn't stop him! Kupi rolled back over on his treads, placed his hat back on, and gave an introductory bark "Arf! *Panting*" His blue dots visibly showing excitement. (The scarf stayed on when he tripped)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back