• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Title Should have Been a Dead Give Away (Trapped in an Anime rp. Just as stupid as it sounds. Zing!)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Well this is just great. So you're all getting together to have a fun party and you decide to watch some anime because, hey, why not. So one of you pulls out this new anime you found called "Trapped: Sucked In" that they thought sounded cool. It had everything like swords, private schools, magic, everything that makes an anime an anime and the kitchen sink.

So you turn on the television and insert the disc into the dvd player (cause apparently those still exist) and press the play button. And immediately get sucked into the television with the only thing left behind being your chips and sodas. To be fair, the title should have been a dead give away.

GM Notes

I don't really have much to say here. I guess, "Hi welcome to this roleplay my name is BackSet" makes sense but y'all knownthat already.

So I guess I can tell you the plot of the anime.

A bunch of teenagers go to a boarding school and discover they have magic powers and have to fight evil. Standard issue.

Yep. Uh... don't god mod and stuff. And write at least a paragraph.

Alright bye.

I dont know how to quote cuz im bad, but i havent made a character sheet yet, dont exactly know the parameters

I dont know how to quote cuz im bad, but i havent made a character sheet yet, dont exactly know the parameters
There's a little reply button at the bottom of posts, click that and it will automatically quote for you.

The character sheet templates aren't up yet because I don't have enough people to even begin the roleplay so I'm waiting.

And if you need more forum/rp advice allow me to redirect you to The Mechanist The Mechanist , Idea Idea , and Daisie Daisie who I know are quite knowledgeable and better at helping people then I am.

There's a little reply button at the bottom of posts, click that and it will automatically quote for you.

The character sheet templates aren't up yet because I don't have enough people to even begin the roleplay so I'm waiting.

And if you need more forum/rp advice allow me to redirect you to The Mechanist The Mechanist , Idea Idea , and Daisie Daisie who I know are quite knowledgeable and better at helping people then I am.
sorry for being such a damn noob, thanks for the advice, ill be waiting to make a character until you make the character sheets

chonkymonky chonkymonky yo man! Feel free to contact me if you need any help with anything. I assure you, it was this confusing for me when I first joined, too.

This is getting more interest than I expected. Which shows the pretty low bar I had because this isn't actually that much interest.

This sounds like good stupid fun and I am all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back