• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tall Tale Tavern (Lamed OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
In a place far away from the No Man's Land Tavern where our heroes meet there is another tavern. This tavern is visited by god like beings who control the story from behind the scenes. They gather here to talk about what happens next in the plot... and also to screw around and post memes.

RP Rules:

1. Try to write at least a paragraph. A paragraph is at least 5-7 sentences. And no, dialogue does not count as a paragraph. I encourage you to do more than a paragraph, however, because I want you to do your best. Again really try. Don't just write one paragraph and then go back to one liners.
  2. You must bring up all super game affecting decisions in the OOC so we can discuss. The current Arc Leader has final say however, I also have veto power because it's my rp. If I feel a decision is too game breaking then I can override the Arc Leader. Also, if you are the arc leader still make sure to run big decisions by the OOC so we can discuss. Because sometimes other people come up with things you didn't even think of. This is a cooperative thing, after all.
  3. Please, please, please, please try to make dialouge it's own paragraph. Again, if your post contains only dialouge then that doesn't count but if your post contains a paragraph or more, do not put your dialouge into those paragraphs. Make it it's own paragraph.
  4. Please try to make breaks in between your paragraphs. Again, a paragraph is at least 5 sentences and at most 7 sentences, maybe 8 if you push it. If you start to exceed that limit and still have a ways to go before your post is finished (for example, you write a five sentence paragraph and you still have five sentences to go until you finish your post) then break off of that paragraph and start a new one.
  5. Unless you can't for some reason, try to proof read your posts. I'll be super lenient on this one because I make mistakes a lot to but at least try. I try.
  6. Have fun.
Current Arc Leader: Tonstad39 Tonstad39

Last edited:
Hello, I wish to make an Alchemist. Did you already have in mind how mana tied into it or is it free for interpretation?

Hello, I wish to make an Alchemist. Did you already have in mind how mana tied into it or is it free for interpretation?
It's up to interpretation. Really depends in the type of alchemist. Do you mean a potion type alchemist or a transumation circle ritual type alchemist a la fullmetal alchemist?

Okay so I might have to do an explanation of what an arc is. An arc is, of course, your characters personal growth story or plot or whatever. But it also means you temporarily control the story until your arc is resolved and you pass on the baton to the next person. Others can make decisions but in the long run the plot is in your hands.

Tonstad39 Tonstad39 dwif dwif CharmingCthulhu CharmingCthulhu DarkD1vinity DarkD1vinity 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow

The IC is up. However, some rules. And please actually read the rules instead of saying you read the rules. I will put these rules up at the top of the thread for all to view:

1. Try to write at least a paragraph. A paragraph is at least 5-7 sentences. And no, dialogue does not count as a paragraph. I encourage you to do more than a paragraph, however, because I want you to do your best. Again really try. Don't just write one paragraph and then go back to one liners.
  2. You must bring up all super game affecting decisions in the OOC so we can discuss. The current Arc Leader has final say however, I also have veto power because it's my rp. If I feel a decision is too game breaking then I can override the Arc Leader. The current Arc Leader is Tonstad39 Tonstad39 . Also, if you are the arc leader still make sure to run big decisions by the OOC so we can discuss. Because sometimes other people come up with things you didn't even think of. This is a cooperative thing, after all.
  3. Please, please, please, please try to make dialouge it's own paragraph. Again, if your post contains only dialouge then that doesn't count but if your post contains a paragraph or more, do not put your dialouge into those paragraphs. Make it it's own paragraph.
  4. Please try to make breaks in between your paragraphs. Again, a paragraph is at least 5 sentences and at most 7 sentences, maybe 8 if you push it. If you start to exceed that limit and still have a ways to go before your post is finished (for example, you write a five sentence paragraph and you still have five sentences to go until you finish your post) then break off of that paragraph and start a new one.
  5. Unless you can't for some reason, try to proof read your posts. I'll be super lenient on this one because I make mistakes a lot to but at least try. I try.
  6. Have fun.
I'm sorry to have to impose all these rules on you hut I really want to be able to read all your posts and be able to feel like your characters are people and not just words on a screen.

Anyway, now that that's over, without further ado, here is the IC: Lamed: You All Meet in a Tavern (Always Open and Accepting)

Take it away Tonstad39 Tonstad39 . It's up to you to get this ragtag bunch out of the tavern and onto an adventure. I'll try to help a bit but ultimately it's your story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back