• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Sweetlake Case - a Quiet Town Turned Murderous OOC

GoldenSlime GoldenSlime Are the teenagers who think they can solve the mystery all locals or are they tourist?
Well, they were supposed to be locals but I suppose them being tourists would be fine, too! ^^ I based this RP on typical murder mystery dramas and slasher shows like Riverdale, Gotham, and Scream: the TV Series. Especially Scream.

Well, they were supposed to be locals but I suppose them being tourists would be fine, too! ^^ I based this RP on typical murder mystery dramas and slasher shows like Riverdale, Gotham, and Scream: the TV Series. Especially Scream.
Oh, I figured they'd be locals, but I figured I'd still ask just in case.

Hello! I finished my second character, and I'm super eager to role-play, but I'd just like to make sure beforehand if it's alright for me to start Role-Playing as him!

Hello! I finished my second character, and I'm super eager to role-play, but I'd just like to make sure beforehand if it's alright for me to start Role-Playing as him!
Once you receive a notification that says I have liked the character sheet then you may start RPing as the character! ^^

Well my notifications don't always work so I try to make sure but okay.

I have a question: Did I miss much and could someone catch me up so I know how to start my post? Also is it okay if my character is a townsperson and goes to school there?

I have a question: Did I miss much and could someone catch me up so I know how to start my post? Also is it okay if my character is a townsperson and goes to school there?
You didn't really miss much. The Thompsons were depressed and had some family-dynamic-y stuff, my character Axel and Alexa had a mini-fight and my character broke his Walkman, showing that I still live in the 80s. So, yeah, not much happened. xD

Billie Vehemence Billie Vehemence Heeeeey could you maybe cool it on the swearing just a bit? ^^ It's totally fine to swear something but having the f-bomb in every sentence is just a little.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back