• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

*this catches me by surprise* "he hid you....." *glances at Melephis and then speaks to him* "I thought you were looking for them...."
Aleena: "Yeah everyone here is.....*mumbles* even Shadow *normal voice* but...um come in all of you"
"I think I'll just go.....I got...*lies* bussiness to attend to"

"I....." *glares at Aleena* "Fine I'll stay but I'll just chill in the backyard"
Aleena: "Whatever" *rolls eyes and says nicely to everyone else* "Come in Come in I'll get tea going"
"No thanks"
Aleena: "I'd make you make your own anyways"
*walks in and then out the back door and sits on the steps of the porch*

Amy: "Melephis.....what is wrong with those two? Why do they hate each other?"
Aleena: "Hate isn't a strong enough word my dear not by far"

Aleena: *sighs* "Let's just say long story short.....Shadow and I are.......well I am Shadow's ex and I had no idea Melephis was his brother......"

Mephiles: then i came along and we trusted each other then we got married and had children and I was sent back to Black Doom's army and told Aleena to hide the 3 from black doom and 12 years later after they teamed up and saved the world I hid the three again because Black Doom found them and that leads to today

Amy: "oh.......I had no idea........"
*Shadow walks back to them* "It's not that I didn't trust her it's that my one friend before she died Fionia had told me she was cheating on me with Melephis and showed me messages from the two of them.......I didn't know if they were real or fake though but it did cause me to become a bit....suspiciouss of her"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back