• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

"Alright then....Aizen....sorry about my sudden leave I just.....had a plan to bring my father to our side" *Xisheir turns to smoke as I asorb the smoke my power increasing.* "With this...." *He pulls a multi colored emerald from his hair.* "The god emerald"

"not as powerful as the master emerald because the master emerald has infinite energy and I sense loads of power from that emerald but less then the master emerald:

"It's not as powerful but.......that's because....this is a mere fake of it the real is a fusion of all 7 chaos emeralds and the master emerald.....Now just please allow me to try it.....if that person was right his dark energy and his light should serpate....and then you guys can kill the dark half" *Shadow does seem a bit injured almost as if his clones injuries were put onto him*

Amy: *looks at Aizen*
*Shadow has a unknown look in his eyes. THe look of begging but mixed with the desire to save family and a determanition level so high it's deadly. So high that he'd give his life for it.*

Aizen: im afraid not even if we're able to light needs dark and the other way around as well so he will die even if your the strongest being in the universe

Amy: *gulps*
"I already planned ahead....at my current level I can't serpate all the darkness but yet only 75% of it. So he'll still have 25% of his darkness giving enough room for the light side to take over"

"Well I have to.....after all I have 2 different types of darkness in me" *walks towards Black Doom calmly. Raising my power to the max and still increasing. My green aura turns red then black as I let out a huge amount of dark energy.* "DARK DELVERINCE!!!" *A black ball appears in Shadow's left hand as he thrusts his arm forwards firing a huge beam of black so big it's impossiable to dodge*

they nod
Sonia: actually weve known for a while
Sonic: hows mom
Manic: shes good *looks at Mephiles and then sonic*
Sonia: maybe we should have a family reunion Shadow, Rin and everyone follow us to our mothers home
(you can be Queen Aleena if you wish)
they head out and blaze come in and hugs Sonic
Blaze: oh right... Amy me and Sonic are dating

*pants* "First....." *waits for the smoke to clear. My injuries spread but heal on their own* "We need to know if it work"
(I don't play a good Queen Aleena but I'll try)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back