• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

"No......i.....know what that is" *teleports grabing Sonic and bringing him back* "ARE YOU TRYING TO BE HIS 2ND TARGET!? HE ALREADY SAID MY NAME!! WHEN YOU GUYS CAME OUT!!!'
Maria: "I didn't hear a thing"
"That's all the proof I need...." *goes online and looks up the rake story then in a text sending the link to them all*

"No......i.....know what that is" *teleports grabing Sonic and bringing him back* "ARE YOU TRYING TO BE HIS 2ND TARGET!? HE ALREADY SAID MY NAME!! WHEN YOU GUYS CAME OUT!!!'
Maria: "I didn't hear a thing"
"That's all the proof I need...." *goes online and looks up the rake story then in a text sending the link to them all*
he slaps you aside and charges at him in a high speed and kicks him in the head

Mephiles: i dont think you should have done that. because you drained the energy that is holding his dark form back and you cant return him back until he destroys his target his normal self tried to fight and he's 10 times faster and stronger than normally

"I drained enough so his dark form couldn't take over but listen......because of his stupidity he is now a target to......He doomed us both......."

mephiles returns some energy back
Mephiles: ill do anything to protect my family *he turns into his crystal form and you notice its stronger than the last time you saw it*

"Damn it Melephis no....attack it and your just as dead.....THE THING TOYED WITH SUPER SONIC HE DIDN"T EVEN FIGHT BACK IT WAS USING 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% OF IT'S POWER THE ONLY WAY SONIC AND ME ARE GOING TO LIVE IS TO LISTEN TO IT!!"

he looked at him "dont you realize who your talking to the lord of darkness I can handle this creature" and charges a dark energy beam and fires it at the monster

"JUST LISTEN TO ME!!!" I clench my fists in anger I turn normal my stripes flash blue my eyes white my aura to black. "LISTEN TO ME!!!!!! DON'T ATTACK IT!!!!" I then turn into a Dark form with a power level beyond Super 2 Melephis.
Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 11.10.10 AM.png

and his power grew beyond yours for the moment to fight the monster and he went the speed of light and kicks the monster over and over and kicks it in the sky

I growl as I vanish.
The Rake: *easily backhands Melephis turning him normal. I move my hand so fast he can't dodge and is even sent flying into Aleena's house.*
Aleena: "ugh....guys"

The Rake: *doesn't power up but gets ready to choke him.*
Dark Shadow: *before his hand grabs Melephis's neck I teleport forcing it to grab mine.*
The Rake: *In a loud screeching sound voice that Melephis now hears* "I have spoke both of your names and Sonic's you 3 will all die unless you obey me.....now go or die"

(lets say mephiles beats the rake using the last of his power)
"I WILL NOT FAIL I WILL PROTECT MY FAMILY NO MATTER THE COST" he charges and punches the rake in the face

The Rake: *merely skids backwards while smirking* "This is fun.....good bye" *It takes off running so fast not even teleporting can catch up to it.*
Dark Shadow: *now normal with claw marks on my neck and blood on it as I struggle to breathe. I try to catch my breath but fails majorly as I still keep concnsisness but still struggle*

*still strugles to breathe as the claw marks disappear. Then it is reveled that somehow the thing had cut both of my lungs.*
Aleena: "MELEPHIS WHAT HAPPENED!?"
Amy: "S.....Shadow?" *slowly walks to him*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back