• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

Amy: "S......Shadow........."
Hyper Shadow: "Eclipse is merely toying with us.........he drained quite a bit of my dark energy already.........be careful everyone........."
Eclipse: "Are all of you going to fight?"
Hyper Shadow: "Yeah promblem?"
Eclipse: "You really are weak.........." *vanishes kicking Shadow and then vanshing and fires a energy blast strong enough to destroy the planet*

Eclipse: *smirks* "Are you sure?" *shows a red emerald*
Hyper Shadow: "NO! DON'T YOU......."
Eclipse: *before he can finish I asorb the emerald as my power rises to double Ulquiorra* (That way everyone is required to fight) "Now who to kill first?" *vanishes and breaks Amy's arm*
Hyper Shadow: "STOP!!!!"

Eclipse: "LET YOUR TRUE POWER OUT SHADOW AND JOIN US!!!!!"
*reverts to normal as my eye white flashes black and then back to white contiunelessly* "STOP!!!!"
Eclipse: "To late"
*eye stays black as I let out a yell. A black aura surrounding me. My power increasing to limits I didn't know possible. My power beyond Eclipse*
Eclipse: "YES YES!!!!!!!"
Black Arm Shadow: "Yes.....to your DEATH!!!!" *laughs insanely as I teleport him free* and slowly and painfully breaks all of Eclipse's bones*

Eclipse: "Would you dare....kill your brother?"
"YES!!!!!" *another insane laugh as I fire a blast disengrating Eclipse until not even a single cell is left*

Amy: *groans but says it* "Shadow's...other older....brother"
Cream: *heals Amy*
Amy: "Thanks Cream but....what about Shadow?"
Black Arm Shadow: *laughs and then stops as passes out due to energy drain*
Rouge: "Answer your question?"
Amy: "I......guess"

*lets out a slight groan as my eyes open slowly* "What happened?"
Amy: "You don't remember"
"No......I just remember coming to the river"
Cream: "Yeah.....you fell asleep" *gives everyone the don't tell him look*

"I ain't dumb what are you guys hidding from me"
Cream: "NOTHING!!!"
*glares at her. Even in my normal state it seems that I seem to be a bit more of a jerk* "Tell me now.........or there will be consquiences"
Cream: *gulps*

"and what form did I use?"
Cream: *backs up a bit scared at the look in Shadow's eyes....it's almost the same look as Eclipse's the look of hatered but not quite there yet*

*looks down now remembering the form and how he was in it. His eyes losing the curent look as it takes on his normal one* "I.......I'm sorry about that" *takes off skating toward Shagkagni (forgot the name)*

Ulquiorra flies to the dorms and goes to the central library to find books about Mephiles and the dark arms and finds a dusty old book "This is it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back