• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

Amy: "ugh"

*At the river Shadow lets out a yell as someone punches him in the face. A look a like of him but has a darker colored skin. Eclipse. Super Shadow does a back hand spring as he lands on his knee panting*

Eclipse: *ignores Sonic* "For the third one with a black arm form your weak........."
"B.....black arm form?" *Shadow turns normal due to loss of energy and injuries*
Eclipse: "You don't know? WHy your black eyed form.....there is my form where I buff up and gain tremendous power.....then my boss Melephis where he turns to a crystalized form and then your black eyed one.....yours has the least noticeable change but it's the strongest......and we need that power" *teleports right by Shadow advoiding Sonic* "FOOL I WAS GONNA LET YOU LIVE BUT IF YOU WANT TO DIE SO BE IT!!!!!" *Eclipse buffs up and his power rises to 20X bigger than SUper Sonic*

Eclipse: "Why not? I'm only using 1% of my power....."
"S....Sonic......stop......" *forces myself to stand* "D.....don't turn dark he....asorbs dark energy"
Eclipse: *smirks*

Eclipse: "more of your friends?"
"Leave them out of this.....your after my.....black arm power as you called it......why?"
Eclipse: "They got invovled so they must die"

Amy: "SHADOW!!!"
Rouge: "Who!?"
Cream: "He.....looks just like SHADOW!"
GOku: *turns Mui*
"ALL OF YOU STOP!!!!!!" *In this out burst Shadow turns SUper but his power raises as his hair turns white. His clothes to. He gets a white aura as he asscends into Hyper*
Eclipse: "Heh.......this will be fun...I am Eclipse Doom Shadow's older brother and Melephis is both of our older brothers....I am only older than Shadow by 2 minutes so we are twins if you didn't guess"

Dark Sonic: Im going to kill you
Ulquiorra: I am the 4th Espada i wont lose to the likes of you
(lets say Ulquiorra and eclipse are evenly matched when Ulquiorra releases his true power)
"Your words are those of a man who knows not true despair. If you know it not, then allow me to teach you. This is the face of true despair"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back