• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Strange Ones (anime Multiverse Realistic Roleplay) (open)

Shigaraki: oh that... Kurogiri is supposed to train you to follow orders and only certain ones
Kurogiri: that is correct
Vegeta: why him I'm usually on my own
Knuckles: You know why Shadow needs strong fighters
Vegeta: Whatever

Amy: "Because he'd fight until he died if he didn't have back up even if he knew he would lose" *laughs neavoursly as she tried to make a joke*
Rouge: "Not funny"

Rouge: "but.......Shadow might use don't help me to much.....He sort of has thing to protect until he can't stand.....so unless someone breaks his legs he might not let us fight"

"Well we have to see if your leader material by defeating me In a fight"
(also Shigaraki is fast and knows forms of Martial arts

Kurogiri: Good now who wants to test this whos going to play the leader
Vegeta: id be a good leader
Sonic: i can lead better then him

Amy: "Vegeta is more simallar to Shadow though so for a simulation Vegeta would be the best bet"

"Um.....ok am I allowed to use my Super form?"

*I regenrate the skin by accdient* "The hell......is this one of it's abilities?" *remembers the black eyed form and shakes my head as I teleport and kick at your shins*

*I do a back handspring to land as I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I don't open them and mumble* "Focus on the path of his energy and that's how I can win......" *I teleport hitting one of your energy points lowering your power and then do it until I hit 10 of them*

*smirks* "Oh I won't.....but without SUper I'm weaker so....I got weaken you to even terms with me and then!?" *I open my eys to be my Dark Chaos Form eyes but just the eyes* (The eyes of my profile pic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back