• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Stars' Promise (Warrior Cats Fanclans; OOC)

shymorgan

Recruitment Thread

Rp Thread

Hey guys! Here is just a general chat thread for really anything! I figured I wanted to start talking about the basics of the plot, what you want to do with your character/what you would like to see, and then we can go on from there.

Last edited:
just curious; what if we get enough cats but only to make 1 clan? Like rn we have a leader or two, a med, and a couple warriors spread out between the 3 clans but really its enough for just 1 clan, what if we decide to start with the cats we have would we merge down to one clan?

Yeah, I would definitely be opened to that if that is something we could all agree upon. I was thinking about that originally but I wanted to give people options about what clans they would like and if they wanted to be spread out. But I think one might work best if we don't have more people (which is totally fine).

I also have OCs prepped for each clan: especially all high ranking so if people wanted the four clans, there would be still cats to interact with. I just didn't want to put all my characters up until I knew what people wanted. So that is another option. But I like the sound of the one clan to focus. Do we still want to do the idea of searching outside the territory for a cure? Or do you guys have another idea that you think best suit what you will like to see?

Yeah, I would definitely be opened to that if that is something we could all agree upon. I was thinking about that originally but I wanted to give people options about what clans they would like and if they wanted to be spread out. But I think one might work best if we don't have more people (which is totally fine).
so then like Stormstar would be leader, Flipclaw med (cause their older) Milkthroat as MCA, etc.

I'm willing to share med role, but I'm also willing to make Fidget a warrior if Mandela would like to have the role alone, I only have basic experience with herbs and such so they might be a better fit anyway :)

should we make filler characters to have like queens kits, and other apprentices aswell?

However you guys want to work that out. I'm okay with two med cats, but I will probably not have the Med. Apprentice open since we have two very capable cats. As for the filler characters, you may go for it if you decide to! We have enough slots open.

So which clan do we want as our primary clan? And as for the journey for the medicine, are we interested in that idea or do we want to brainstorm something else?

perhaps drift. i like a whole water scene. also I'm gonna edit milks character rq. finna change her name to Milkbee and change her pelt a bit.

I'm willing to share med role, but I'm also willing to make Fidget a warrior if Mandela would like to have the role alone, I only have basic experience with herbs and such so they might be a better fit anyway :)
Maybe Fidget is like Yellowfang? They started as a warrior and were kinda coerced into being a med?

If going with the current plot, maybe Milkbee receives a sign from StarClan that another medicine cat is needed due to the rising cases of sickness in the clan. Hence, maybe Fidget accepts and ends up finding he enjoys it? I'm not sure if that is entirely in Fidgetclaw's character?

Well yeah that can work. Maybe cause some jealousy from Storms end that Starclan gave a sign for Fidgetclaw that was actually meant for Fidget versus Stormstars mistaken omen lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back