• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Society - OOC

We shall see~ 

On another note, we really need two 2 female characters x.x As.. I planned on starting us off going toward the Matching Ceremony. So.. Invite ya friends :P?

Lol u a damn liar this is almost exactly like the movie you should watch it it's cool.Coulda sworn you got some inspiration from it though xP

Are there gyms?Can I learn how to fight and shoot?And can I have white dyed hair?And are there dress codes?

Yes there are gyms. 

Learning to fight is necessary if you do a job that requires you to learn it. (Officer or Military) Same for shooting.

Why not make it natural?

Dress code is sold colors. No patterns. Nothing expressive. Solid colors only.

Lol u a damn liar this is almost exactly like the movie you should watch it it's cool.Coulda sworn you got some inspiration from it though xP

I got inspiration from the Matched series. And kinda We Happy Few.

So no dyed hair? :( I guess it doesn't matter I was just looking for a futuristic look.Maybe some crazy mutation where my character's eyes are naturally purple.Is that allowed at least?And I think I'll change to black hair.So we're all just skinny weaklings hoping to revolt,then? xD We're gonna get our asses kicked.

So no dyed hair? :( I guess it doesn't matter I was just looking for a futuristic look.Maybe some crazy mutation where my character's eyes are naturally purple.Is that allowed at least?And I think I'll change to black hair.So we're all just skinny weaklings hoping to revolt,then? xD We're gonna get our asses kicked.

Unfortunately no. As for the eyes? Yeah. That's fine. The doctor's wouldn't see that as a complete aberration so.. they'd let ya live~ 

Well..yes and no. There will be things that happen down the line that will prepare you for the revolution~ 

I will be starting the RP tonight. 

Here are a few notes for the characters who do not have partners. 

We will be starting during the beginning of the matching ceremony. (So everyone getting on the train to go to the capital.) However, since we only have 2 pairs, the rest of you will have a small surprise in store for you. (Since..I'll be leading the matching ceremony.) So please don't panic that you don't have a partner yet. Eventually you will c;

@player2 @Cosmo @CoolGuy @0stinato

I will be starting the RP tonight. 

Here are a few notes for the characters who do not have partners. 

We will be starting during the beginning of the matching ceremony. (So everyone getting on the train to go to the capital.) However, since we only have 2 pairs, the rest of you will have a small surprise in store for you. (Since..I'll be leading the matching ceremony.) So please don't panic that you don't have a partner yet. Eventually you will c;

@player2 @Cosmo @CoolGuy @0stinato

Is there an order we should go in, or just jump in whenever we'd like?

Is there an order we should go in, or just jump in whenever we'd like?

Post whenever.

The only time there will be an order is during fights between characters. (Physical fights)

Just remember that you'll need to post reasonably. (So not like every minute. Time your posts, maybe wait 2-3 (or more) posts between each reply. As to keep flooding down.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back