• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Society - OOC

@xEmoBunnehx 

Can characters be potentially adopted into other families? I'm working on a character bio sheet at the moment, and I was curious whether that was a thing in their society?

I'm guessing a like on your character means you're good or am I wrong? Sorry I ask a lot of questions.

Lots of questions is fine. But yes getting a like means you're accepted. Also Ryan's partner is Marco.

@xEmoBunnehx 

Can characters be potentially adopted into other families? I'm working on a character bio sheet at the moment, and I was curious whether that was a thing in their society?

Yes, adoption is entirely possible.

@johndoe @0stinato

Please don't flood the thread. Also, you two's last few post have been awfully short, they need to be longer. 

Our characters were interacting. It shouldn't affect anyone else/anyone else's characters if we make a few posts back and forth.

I don't just want to wait around for posts I won't be a part of.

Our characters were interacting. It shouldn't affect anyone else/anyone else's characters if we make a few posts back and forth.

I don't just want to wait around for posts I won't be a part of.

I understand that. But flooding isn't really a good thing and I would like if you two could stop. The only time I'd ever allow it is if no one has posted in a couple of days. (But even still, not too much of it.)

Also, from reading those posts, neither of you have started to head to the train station, as the Matching Ceremony is taking place soon. Even if your character doesn't have a match, you have to go.

I understand that. But flooding isn't really a good thing and I would like if you two could stop. The only time I'd ever allow it is if no one has posted in a couple of days. (But even still, not too much of it.)

Also, from reading those posts, neither of you have started to head to the train station, as the Matching Ceremony is taking place soon. Even if your character doesn't have a match, you have to go.

Fine, I'll respect your wishes. Personally, I can't see much harm in continuing to role play with someone even if no one else is, but if you want me to stop, I'll stop.

And I'll try to aim Rüdiger towards the train station next time I do post. I get that it's an important plot point.

Fine, I'll respect your wishes. Personally, I can't see much harm in continuing to role play with someone even if no one else is, but if you want me to stop, I'll stop.

And I'll try to aim Rüdiger towards the train station next time I do post. I get that it's an important plot point.

Thank you for your cooperation~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back