• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I think so. Did you need help setting up a roleplay thread?

Sorry, one more tidbit for the Fire kingdom. Their patron deity is Hephaestus, god of volcanoes, fire and the forge.

But the Fushiro family is often worshipped as servants of Hephaestus, demigods, or even minor gods in their own right.
hecta is the goddess of fire too and yes i need help setting it up

The light kingdom is... well, not exactly isolationist. they are somewhat nationalistic, but the only other nation that the Lights have real animosity towards is the dark kingdom, as the two are obverse.

Marianne was born at noon on the sixth day of the first month of summer. Her father, Protector Charles of the Light "Kingdom" was the youngest of three siblings, selected on the summer solcest. shortly after taking on the title of Protector, he married Marianne's mother, Lilia, a woman whose mother was Light, but whose father was a citizen of the Spirit kingdom. of course, there was much controversy over this, however, it was a love match. the old noble class wasn't a fan, but the other political factions supported it (because a protector's marriage must be approved by the parliament).

Marianne was raised mostly by their mother, while their father spent his day as a teacher, helping others with their magic, as well as being head of the patrols. light magic doesn't seem the most powerful at first, as its main focus is healing, and its power grows with the sun, and lessens with the moon (but is the moon not a reflection of the sun? and are stars also suns?) however, it turns out that the more powerful magic users can weild light, making illusions. theoretically, it could be used as a weapon, but the Light kingdom much prefers peace. (but like lightsabers).

mari was an only child, a strange kid, but, that was to be expected. the burden of Protectorship would fall on them, as their mother had no more children. so they studdyied, trained, repressed basically all pesky emotions that would distract from the task at hand. also, yes, they would sit in on many a council meeting. they would want to run for council member, however, no protector could be a member of government (though her aunts were both council members, it just seems an unfair advantage, and is too close to the oldmonarchy)

Um... Would it be too weird if Nature kingdom residents could... "seed" and "germinate" themselves and therefore would not necessarily have two biological parents...? I also picture it as a society where every member works together to raise the children and such?

Um... Would it be too weird if Nature kingdom residents could... "seed" and "germinate" themselves and therefore would not necessarily have two biological parents...? I also picture it as a society where every member works together to raise the children and such?
that's not too weird and we are gonna start actually role-playing now

Should I also set up an OOC? Probably should have done that a while ago.

And a character thread too?

Just in case you guys haven't seen the OOC thread:

And the CS:

I'm thinking that the Nature kingdom wouldn't have much in the way of military force, preferring to be the peacekeepers, but there could still be some that train in a sort of specialized fighting technique that uses the environment to put a stop to conflict as quickly as possible. Does that make any sense at all?

The thing about having control over nature...your kingdom's medicinal ability would make the rest of us look like jokes, your kingdom could most likely produce enough food to feed all of us combined if control over plants is widespread, you by your nature are the most mobile. Nature rarely settles, it expands and retreats like a predator expanding its territory. If you ask me you could do a really cool seasonal-personality thing, have it so your kingdoms forest and citizens change personality and customs based on the seasons.

In the winter you are placid and calm, often slumbering. In the spring you can become energetic and focused on expansion and growth, cities are grown from the earth in the course of weeks. In the summer you are a force to be reckoned with, you become aggressive and warlike with your air force of Hawk-Riders and Calvary of Elk-Knights preparing for battle. Your military should be absolutely terrifying, your missiles and artillery are all enchanted to burst into clouds of spores upon impact greatly harming those on the receiving end. You can summon great beasts from the forest, Dire-Bear riders, Forest Dragons, Wolf packs and more are yours to command! The wrath of nature herself is in your palm!

The thing about having control over nature...your kingdom's medicinal ability would make the rest of us look like jokes, your kingdom could most likely produce enough food to feed all of us combined if control over plants is widespread, you by your nature are the most mobile. Nature rarely settles, it expands and retreats like a predator expanding its territory. If you ask me you could do a really cool seasonal-personality thing, have it so your kingdoms forest and citizens change personality and customs based on the seasons.

In the winter you are placid and calm, often slumbering. In the spring you can become energetic and focused on expansion and growth, cities are grown from the earth in the course of weeks. In the summer you are a force to be reckoned with, you become aggressive and warlike with your air force of Hawk-Riders and Calvary of Elk-Knights preparing for battle. Your military should be absolutely terrifying, your missiles and artillery are all enchanted to burst into clouds of spores upon impact greatly harming those on the receiving end. You can summon great beasts from the forest, Dire-Bear riders, Forest Dragons, Wolf packs and more are yours to command! The wrath of nature herself is in your palm!
That... sounds really cool, tbh ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back