• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Selection Roleplay - OOC Chat

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So they all do all the maids roles? I have a maid, so I'm wondering how we want to do that. She could just do any maid's role?

So they all do all the maids roles? I have a maid, so I'm wondering how we want to do that. She could just do any maid's role?

Yeah, the maids (since we probably won't have enough for everyone to have one to themself) will be maids for everyone. However, if we end up getting half the amount of maids as Selecteds, we could have maids assigned to two Selecteds. It all depends on how many maids we end up with.

Yeah, the maids (since we probably won't have enough for everyone to have one to themself) will be maids for everyone. However, if we end up getting half the amount of maids as Selecteds, we could have maids assigned to two Selecteds. It all depends on how many maids we end up with.
Yeah that sounds like a plan!

Sorry guys! I don't think I'm going to be able to do this after all! :closedeyesfrown: I ended up getting overloaded with work early and now I won't be able to keep up with a long-term rp. I don't want to be that super inactive person always trying to catch up. If anyone wants to use my characters you can go for it! Sorry again and good luck!

Sorry guys! I don't think I'm going to be able to do this after all! :closedeyesfrown: I ended up getting overloaded with work early and now I won't be able to keep up with a long-term rp. I don't want to be that super inactive person always trying to catch up. If anyone wants to use my characters you can go for it! Sorry again and good luck!

Aw, we'll miss you!!

Hello everyone~

The GM and I have been discussing ideas back and forth :)

There was an idea i wanted to pitch to you guys and gather everyones input.
I was thinking of making CSs for the King and Queen :)

But I also had an idea to make a CS for a prince.
Someone who would be envious of his brother for being next in line and for having this chance at love.
Maybe he falls for one of the selected?

Who knows :)
I just wanted to know everyones opinion before proceeding. Especially since I woupd be playing a majority of the Royal family. (If CS is accepted of coarse)

If you guys had any comments or ideas feel free to let me know :)

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
It has been a long time since I first put out the announcement about this roleplay. After that long, and after talking with a few of you, I believe it is right that we start soon. We are nearing 11 Selecteds and though I'd like to have more, it is unfair to keep everyone waiting for so long. The next time around I hope to gain more interest, but don't think I'm not grateful for what I've gotten! I am very excited to start this with all of you and I can't wait to see what happens in this story. All of the characters are so interesting and diverse, and it will be amazing to witness them navigating this competition.

Due to the Selecteds available being a fraction of what is usually present in the competition, we will probably have to use some NPCs on the first day who can quickly be dismissed by the Prince. (As long as madame moiselle madame moiselle is alright with that, of course.) After that, we will go on with the story and eventually narrow down to the Elite, and then to the One.

I'd like to ask everyone to like this message who is still planning on taking part in the RP. Helen_of_Troy Helen_of_Troy 's characters are still up for grabs if anyone wants to use them. I'm going to finish setting up the RP behind the scenes and, if everyone is on board and has no objections, I'd like to start the roleplay in about a week or so.

I'm tagging everyone who has created a character to make sure this post is seen by all of you:
alwaystheOptimist alwaystheOptimist
Mianigh Mianigh
erzulie erzulie
rainywrites rainywrites
totsiens. totsiens.
madame moiselle madame moiselle
KuonnaAi101 KuonnaAi101
Lizy Lizy
Wildflower101 Wildflower101
tamarapasek tamarapasek
LightningStrike LightningStrike
Sage Orion 0312 Sage Orion 0312

Hey everyone!

I went ahead and updated the Kings character sheet.
For some reason I just could not get the format to work so I decided to change it to something more basic~
Working on the Queens CS as we speak!

I will be posting the starter tomorrow afternoon in the Main RP Thread.

I've also decided to have a character that will basically act as the in-game GM, helping run the Selection by telling the Selected where to go when they first get to the palace, helping organize interviews, and later on giving the Elites their tasks to prepare for royal life. He will not be used super often, so I haven't created a character sheet for him or anything, but all you really need to know is his name: Harrison Davis.

Also, this Friday I will be getting my wisdom teeth taken out, so if I don't respond for a few days after that, that's why... better for me to not write replies while I'm high on pain medication, haha.

The starter is posted, as are replies for my Selected characters -- feel free to interact with them if you'd like! We will no longer be using Threadmarks to organize, but it is still important that you include your character's location in the post! See the Info post for more details. I'm very excited to start this will you all!! If anyone wants to plot with me, just PM me ^^

I'm going to be working on a post today with my three characters all together.
They should end up in the Great Room in order to wait for their guests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back