• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long-Term Partner! (Fandoms and Original!)

Accepting

PrincessMuk

Ace Legend <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• searching for long term rp partners

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Long time, no see! I decided to revamp the page since the old BBcode stopped working. I'd love to do something original, or with BNHA, ATLA, or Miraculous if anyone is interested!

Last edited:
*raises hand for miraculous and spiderman but slowly lowers it*

What did you have in mind for ATLA
Probably romance and adventure, as that's what my RPs usually end up being. I'm fine with most ships in the show, as well as OCs, though I'm not really into OCs being shipped with the main characters. For main characters, there could definitely be some AUs or some post-war drama. For OCs, I'm thinking living through 99 AG (the year Aang ends the war), living in the world and just having their own stories happen outside of the war as well as being affected by it.

Ah. Well, I'm sure there are people on here who you can RP Spider-man and Miraculous with ^^ Just gotta find them.
Ok also um theres a new group miraculous rp that opened up if you like to join just the host of it doesnt write long

Probably romance and adventure, as that's what my RPs usually end up being. I'm fine with most ships in the show, as well as OCs, though I'm not really into OCs being shipped with the main characters. For main characters, there could definitely be some AUs or some post-war drama. For OCs, I'm thinking living through 99 AG (the year Aang ends the war), living in the world and just having their own stories happen outside of the war as well as being affected by it.

I sent you a message

hi!! i'm not in a majority of these fandoms (and the ones i am in, you don't have any characters in) but! if you're down for an oc roleplay i'm p flexible when it comes to plots! if you're interested ofc

hi!! i'm not in a majority of these fandoms (and the ones i am in, you don't have any characters in) but! if you're down for an oc roleplay i'm p flexible when it comes to plots! if you're interested ofc
Hi! I am so sorry, I had a busy few months and the website did not notify me when anyone replied to this thread. If you are still interested, I would like to do an OC RP.

I'd be interested in Avatar the last Airbender? Though I like to create my own character (OC stands for that, right? Can never remember haha) if that would be fine? :)

Hi! I am so sorry, I had a busy few months and the website did not notify me when anyone replied to this thread. If you are still interested, I would love to do a Young Justice OC RP.
Okay dope! LEts start a chat and figure out what we're gonna do for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back