• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Selection - Long Term Roleplay (CLOSED)

Is Hawaiian Pizza a crime?

• Of course, what's wrong with you

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • Nah, it's fine

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Dude who c a r e s

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters
Hey hey, this has actually gotten me pretty curious! I've been on the lookout for something long-term besides my d&d game, though I'm usually not up for romance-centered rp's, the potential for character development, friendship, rivalry, conflict, political intrigue and the like here seems like the main appeal here so I'm very much down if you'll take me!

Went over what was available, and I'd love to try and make a male selected (perhaps a he's a rebel too, now wouldn't that be something?) position work, it's almost too tempting not to apply for :) I welcome all thoughts on the matter

Hey! I'm a bit late, but we'd be glad to have you. Go ahead and apply for a character! We're definitely in need of more male selecteds.

Hiya! I’d love to join, but am not really interested in rping as a selected. Are any other roles still available?

Please, do! There are still roles left for the royal family, reporters, guards, maids, valets... Anything that interests you!

I'm still alive!! Just got swamped with work an unexpected world load out of nowhere D: might not be able to get a selected position up any time soon due to it so if anyone ends up reading this thread just go for it!!!

Hey again! There's still some time left before enough slots are filled -- we definitely still need more Male Selecteds, and other characters as well. I wish you luck in your work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back