• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He closed his eyes and stayed leaning back just smiling. “Liar. You got your thinking face on.” He mumbled and pulled her back in closer as much as he could. “I love you.” He mumbled tiredly to her.

Fae smiles a little at him and reaches up, caressing his cheek gently. “I love you too.” She murmurs and watches him. “What do you want for dinner tonight?”

“Whatever you’re up for. I’m not super fussed.” He murmured. “You’re still not answering my question though.” He chuckled quietly.

Fae sighs softly and watches him. “It’s nothing Norman.” She assures him and kisses him softly. She gets up to go start on dinner and sighs softly. She runs a hand through her hair and looks for something to make.

He sighed a bit as she left and just lay down on the couch more, resting his head against the arm of it and starting to fall asleep listening to her pottering about in the kitchen smiling some.

Fae makes them dinner and puts everything on the table and sets the table. She goes to get him and leans down by the couch. She kisses his head softly and smiles. “Dinners ready baby.” She murmurs and pokes his nose playfully.

He grumbled a bit but got up and made his way to the kitchen, sitting down with her. “What time is Monica meant to get here tomorrow?” He asked her quietly as he was thinking through a couple things in his head.

Fae giggles softly at him and shakes her head. She sits down with him and starts eating. “She’s gonna be here around eleven.” She murmurs and watches him. “I gotta do some grocery shopping while she’s here.” She tells him and rubs a hand through her hair.

He nodded some and sighed a little. “Alright.... and when am I gonna be well enough for them to clear me for bedroom activities?” He asked her yawning again while he ate

Fae raises an eyebrow and laughs softly. “That’s something you’re gonna have to ask the doctor or Monica.” She tells him and watches him. She had noticed how tired he had been lately and it worried her a little, but she knew if it was a problem, Monica would say something.”

He smiled some at her and reached over for her hand. “I think I have a physio tomorrow. Not sure. Don’t remember.” He mumbled, resting his head back and finishing his dinner after having eaten just about half.

Fae watches him and frowns a little. She sighs softly and holds his hand. “Yeah you do. Monica said she’d take you.” She murmurs and rubs his hand. “You should go lay down. I’ll clean up.”

He nodded some and got up, clearing up his plate and glass then headed out to where the den used to be but where he was now sleeping. They’d tried getting him up the stairs but the first issue had been the hospital bed not fitting up there but also the second day he’d gone to go up to bed and fallen back down the stairs so now he was banished to the bottom floor and he went in to lay down and tried to get some rest.

Fae finishes cleaning up the kitchen when she was done eating and sighs softly. She heads over to him and crawls into bed with him, cuddling into his side. She didn’t always sleep downstairs with him, mostly if she had to stay up late or he had gotten into a weird position that she couldn’t squeezes herself into the bed. She wraps an arm around him and nuzzles her face in his shoulder.

He woke up late into the morning to Monica already there and not hearing Fae at all so guessing she had left already, getting up and heading to the toilet then back to his bed frowning some.

Monica bears him shuffling around and goes to check on him. “Morning Mr. Reedus.” She murmurs and brings him some tea and cereal. “How are you feeling?”

He frowned and thanked her quietly. “Not sure yet.... my chest is kinda sore.... but other than that... not too bad.... what time do we have to go?” He asked her

Monica nods a little and paces the food on the bedside table. “In a few minutes. Once you eat and get dressed.” She tells him and checks his temperature. “I’ll leave you to it.”

He thanked her quietly but didn’t touch his food after a couple bites, getting up and getting clothes on then headed out and waited in the front room for her. She had been an absolute godsend and he was glad they had done this.

Monica grabs her keys and heads to the car with him. She gets in and heads to the hospital. “We’ll be going straight to the exam room when we get there. You’re normal room.” She tells him.

He grumbled at the word choice a little but nodded and rubbed a hand over his chest out of habit. “So if this goes well then hours go from 14 to 12 right?” He asked her quietly frowning some while they drove.

Monica nods. “Exactly.” She smiles at him. She gets to the hospital and heads inside with him and to the exam room. “I’m gonna go get your doctor. I’ll be right back.” She murmurd and heads out of the room.

He noddedhe nodded and took a seat, getting his jacket off, pulling his phone out to call Fae and just to hear her voice. He hated these appointments and he was always worried something would go wrong with them so he just wanted to hear her voice to help him calm a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back